Chapter 38

What If
Chapter 38

Jiyoo's POV

"Hey anyone noticed where Leeteuk went?" I asked, as I packed up the mess on the kitchen table, and picking up litters in my wake.

Seonhee shook her head and continued picking up the litters left by the guests on the floor and into the black trash bag in her hand. Her face scrunched up in disgust as she picked up a dirty tissue paper on the floor.

Where did that dude go really? I didn't see him at all after I went to fetch Siwon. He didn't just leave, did he?

I dumped the rubbish I had collected into the trash bag that Seonhee was holding causing her to flinch away as I approached. I then quickly washed my hands and climbed up the stairs to check if he was probably up in one of the two rooms.

I opened and entered both rooms. No Leeteuk in any of them.

Where did you go you idiot?!

"Hey," Siwon came up behind me and nuzzled against the nook of my neck.

"Hmm," he said, tickling my neck with the vibration of his voice.

"Later okay? I'm looking for somebody," I replied and with that I detached myself from him and ran down the steps quickly and went into the backyard nearest the pools trying my luck to find Leeteuk there.

As soon as I rounded the corner, I spotted Leeteuk sitting under a huge shade umbrella on one of those plastic leaning chairs, like as if he was sun-bathing. I crept behind him, on my toes,  gingerly walking towards him. His eyes was squeezed tight and he was mumbling something before he started smacking his face with his palm, apparently annoyed with himself.

As I moved closer to him, I heard him reprimanding himself, saying, "Leeteuk! Man up, you idiot! Why can't you just tell her you like her?! Idiot idiot (babo babo)! You never had problems saying that before to other girls, so what's holding you back?"

Having girl issues? Hmm.

I continued creeping behind him and was about to scare him from his left when he suddenly stood up and shouted in frustration  "AHHHH!"

His eyes was on me. Caught, I bit my bottom lip, slowly lowering my arm that reached out to him to frighten him.

Then, as he noticed that he was staring, he averted his gaze to the pool before he suddenly spoke, "How long have you been here?"

"Emm, not that long."

His head suddenly turned to me, a look of panic evident in his face.

"You heard me...?" he said his voice strangled, and even in the dark, I noticed him paled.

"Err yeah. Hey if you're having girl issues, you can come to me, okay? I'm here for you."

I watched as he gulped several times, and opened and closed his mouth like as if he wanted to say something.

"Ahh," he began. He looked at me, his eyes intent and intense.

"Thanks."

Donghae's POV

"Dang, this cleaning up is tough," I complained, plopping down on the sofa in between Mr Siwon and Eunhyuk who looked dead tired.

"That's why I'm going to marry Seonhee," Eunhyuk said to me. Mr Siwon heard it and laughed aloud.

Then a flying pillow came and hit both Eunhyuk and I hard on the head.

"Yah! I heard it okay?!" Seonhee shouted, hands akimbo.

"I'm going to marry you so that you will learn to do all of this for me!" she continued, walking up to us and pulling a very reluctant Eunhyuk to his feet to help her sweep the floor.

"Darling...(Jakiya...)" Eunhyuk whined, pouting at her.

"That doesn't work on me," she replied and handed him the broom. Mr Siwon and I merely chuckled at the two.

"Sweep!"

"I don't want~ (Silleoyo~)"

"I don't care!"

I then turned to Mr Siwon and said, "Ah, hyung. Can we call you hyung?"

He smiled and nodded, closing his eyes and resting his head on the sofa. I did the same, just as we heard, Seonhee shouted at Eunhyuk, "There! Do you know how to sweep?!?!"

"Seonhee," I heard Sungmin saying, as he walked towards her.

"Anything else?" he asked.

I watched them with my eyes half-opened.

Mr Siwon, suddenly mumbled.

"If you like her, go make a move, quick, don't delay."

"Eh? She's Eunhyuk's!"

"I meant Yoomin. If you don't do anything, Sungmin will win her. She was almost so reluctant to let go of that bear the whole night."

"Okay, everyone done cleaning? Look who I found being a loner at the pool? This idiot!"

Jiyoo came in, tugging a blushing Leeteuk at her wake.

"Yah! Leeteuk! You never help to clear up!"

"You skipped duty!"

"Why were you being a loner?"

"No wonder I didn't see you!"

"I didn't contribute to the mess," Leeteuk replied Eunhyuk's complain flatly.

Yoomin then came up, and (asdfghjkl why is that bear still in her hand!) and piped, "Everything's cleared! Let's play spin bottle now!"

She then grabbed SungMin's arm and pulled him down to seat beside her cross-legged on the floor.

Yah! Yoomin why you only pull him! You could have pulled Seonhee, she was also beside you! Or you could have pulled me, I'm here! Here!

"I told you," Siwon hyung turned and whispered to me, before flopping himself down onto the floor, cross-legged as well.