Chapter 30

What If

At Eunhyuk's house

Eunhyuk's POV

12... 13... 14... 15...

I pushed up the weights back to it's holder that was about an arm above me. I felt my muscle strained and flexed to it's limit.

Leeteuk and I were working out at our exercise gym, which we have not done in a while. Leeteuk was doing his 8th set of 30 push-ups. Sweat was drilling down both our heads, arms and backs like as if a water had been poured over us.

I stood up to grab the two bottles of water on the counter table, throwing one at Leeteuk who caught with no difficulty. I slumped down next to Leeteuk, leaning on the cool gym wall, our skin in direct contact with the wall.

I gulped down half the cold water in the bottle, quenching my killing thirst. We have been working out for almost an hour anyway. We sat quietly for about half an hour, simply trying to let our pulse slow down back to normal. I pulled my phone from the side nearest the plugs where I left it charging.

I had a message.

"Hey you want to come over later 7pm? My parents are not around. It's just me and my sis."

I chuckled softly proceeded to reply her. "Sure I will be there," I paused, looking at the gym clock. It was already 5.45 pm. I nodded and continued my reply, "7pm. Wait for me."

After sending the message, I re-read her message and smiled to myself.

Leeteuk then turned to me, tapping me on my arm. I nodded at him, wondering what he was on about.

"How do you," he asked, stammering a a little, which was pretty surprising for him. He was a MassComm student after all. "You know? That y-y-you like a girl? I mean someone?"

"Hyung! What are you glancing about?" I asked eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"How do you know you like someone?" he asked again.

"Well if you can't stand her being with another guy and you just feel especially happy when you're together," my mind travelled to my times together with Seonhee and of course our coming meeting later on.

"And when you feel unexplainably sad when she's not there."

"Why?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

He shrugged. I didn't really want to push it today. I got someplace else to be.

Leeteuk nodded and I stood up to walk to the toilet. If I want to get to Seonhee in time, I gotta start now.