Chapter 5

What If

Seonhee's POV

"I'll tell you," I heard myself said.

Oh no, I did not just say that. , what have I done. In an attempt to recover from what I have just uttered, I tried fixing the locks on my curly hair, which did not actually need any fixing. I started twirling my brown locks around my finger and started turning crimson again.

My mind could not help but fleet back to my last conversation with Eunhyuk. I cannot believe that he said all those things. I could feel my cheeks burning again, and my palm sweating. Control yourself Seonhee, control, I thought to myself, pulling every ounce of self-control over my strange feelings.

"Quick, tell me!" Yoomin's eyes sparkled, interest in my life suddenly bubbling forth. Now, this is new, I thought. But I asked her to explain first earlier, why am I the one who has to do the explaining now?

"But you have yet to tell me about what went on between you and Donghae," I said, voice at it's highest peak.

"야! Stop changing the subject! I will tell you later," she said, her voice laced with impatience and annoyance.

I nodded. She won't leave me alone anyway, and besides I need to tell this to someone, or else I MIGHT EXPLODE! Honestly, I would rather tell her first about 'my story' before listening to hers. I doubt, that with my brain overfilled with thoughts and emotions, that I would be able to concentrate on anything that she would say. Oh wells.

"Over lunch," I giggled, excitement  over telling her, overwhelming me.  I grabbed her right arm and pulled her out of H&M.

Yoomin's POV

"So yeah," Seonhee said, a triumphant smile pasted on her face. She twirled the spoon on her fingers, before the remaining caramel sauce on it.

This was not exactly my idea of lunch, but with all the happenings today, I did not really have an appetite for anything heavy. That's why we ended up in Haagen Dazs, sharing a banana split.

I dipped the spoon in the already melting ice-cream and ate the remaining strawberry ice-cream.

"So his name is Donghae?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. Thanks to Seonhee, I finally found out his name. But, somehow I feel strange calling him by his name. I mean, I don't exactly know him yet, right?

"Yeah," she said and looked at me, her eyes glinting with excitement. "Before I forget, here's his handphone number."

She rummaged through her bag for her handphone. As she was searching for his handphone number, her phone vibrated.

I watched as she stared at the screen of her handphone, a smile playing on her face. I continued finishing the rest of the now liquefied ice-cream. I watched as she excitedly typed out a reply to the sender of the message. Must be the Eunhyuk dude, I smirked.

When she finished sending the message, she shoved the phone to my face and pointed at the screen. I held the phone a slight distance from my face and read the message.

'Hey Seonhee, is it alright if I could get Yoomin's hp no.? -Dong..'

I could feel my face start burning crimson.

"I already sent your number so you cannot do anything about it anymore," she mused, spoon in .

I felt blood rising up my cheeks as i swung my bag at her head, missing just by a couple of inches. 

"You'll thank me for it, you just wait." 

My blackberry vibrated in my pocket and as expected I received a message from an unnamed contact. 

"Hey," it said.

What the heck? Why bother to message me when you're only going to say 3 letters?

I shoved my phone back into my pocket without replying.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for being such a and not updating like I promised in the prev chapter... okay so here's a short update...(: Do comment? :)