Chapter 17

What If

Still in the classroom:

Jiyoo's POV

"Wanna grab dinner?"

He asked me as I was packing up my books and stuffing them in my bag. I looked at him, smiled and nodded. I looked at my watch and realized it was already 6pm. I gawked at my watch and stared open-mouthedly at him. Time flew that fast?!?!

He chuckled at my expression and poked my arm.

"I'll send you home after."

I nodded, excitement churning in my stomach. After packing up, we left the classroom and went for dinner.

Yoomin's POV

"Seonhee," I whined. "He didn't talk to me the whole day and he disappeared at our Tort lessons!"

We were having dinner at Burger King. I was chomping down at my burger really quickly, imagining it to be Donghae. I'm gonna chomp chomp chomp on you until you are all finished!

"Plus Sungmin was being a total jerk to me the whole Jap class," I continued complaining while the ketchup that was on my fingers.

Seonhee listened quietly and nodded as I continued ranting my problems at her.

"I thought you liked Sungmin?"

"That was before I found out how much of a jerk he was."

She simply raised an eyebrow.

Jiyoo's POV

After hearty dinner at some restaurant, with Siwon insisting to pay for the dinner, we proceeded to his car.

 

I slid into the passenger seat, waiting for him to start driving.

"Ji,"he started. "Seatbelts?"

I stared at him, surprised. A blush found its way for the umpteenth time today on my face and I thank the lack of brightness in the car. My mouth opened and closed, unsure of what to say. Unsure of what I was supposed to say.

"Seatbelts?" he repeated and it occurred to me that he wanted me, obviously, to buckle up before driving. Flustered, I tried reaching for the seatbelt on my left, but before I could, he reached over me and pulled the belt himself and buckled me.

Breath got caught in my throat and I was incapable of breathing for awhile. I smiled at the very possibility of dying in his car, realizing how silly that would have sounded. When I have finally regained the ability to breathe, I looked in front, wondering if I should start up a conversation.

The car was then filled with an awkward silence.

"Shall we listen to the radio?" he asked and then reached out to switch on the radio before I could reply.

-Everybody stops and they staring at me. I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it. I'm y and I know it.~~ (I'm y and I know it song)

I gaped at the radio player and before I knew it he pressed at some button to change the radio channel.

-So watch and learn, I won't show you twice. Oooh head to toe. Baby rub me right.~~ (Moves like Jagger song)

I started blushing because of the song of the lyrics. He then changed the song again.

-If i said i want your body now, would you hold it against me... Coz you feel like paradise and i need a vacation tonight~~ (Hold it against me song)

He laughed softly before changing the song channel again. I simply remained silent. All thoughts of a good conversation starter all lost.

-niga nareul itjji motage jakku ni apeseo tto ni mam jakku naega heundereo beoseonal ssu eopttorok... Ahh ahh...~~(Troublemaker song)

Now this this this!!

I made a move to change the channel myself as he was driving when our hands made contact on it's way.

I quickly jerked my hand back, surprised at the electricity that came from his touch, filling my whole body with tingles from head to toe. I blushed (how many times must this happen really?) and bit my lips to try to hide the smile that made it's way to my face.

Stop smiling idiot! But I found it almost impossible to stop myself from giggling, it was definitely to control this idiotic grin that stubbornly refuses to go away. I turned to face the window, feigning interest at the view outside.

He laughed nervously and quickly changed the channel, muttering about some classical music, when the tune of CARELESS WHISPER being played in saxophone filled the car. (Play "Careless Whisper saxophone" on YouTube)

I almost choked at how sensual it almost sounded and turned to him, wondering if he would change the channel. But he fixed his eyes on the road ahead and hummed softly to the music.

Just then my phone started ringing and I quickly picked up the phone.

Finally, something to do other than sit awkwardly in the car...

"Having dinner with us?"

It was Yoomin.

"Ehh-I-I," I stammered unsure of what to say. I didn't want to tell her about having already eaten dinner with Siwon.

"Forget it."

With that, the line went dead. Oh . I'd have to explain later to her.

"Was that Yoomin?"

I nodded quietly. I was about to say something when my phone started ringing again. I looked at the caller ID and recognized it as Seonhee. Eh?

"Yah! Jiyoo are you in a car? Why is Careless Whisper playing on the radio?"

I had to hold the phone an arm away from my ears as Yoomin's piercing shout exploded from my iPhone.

 

"OHHHHHHHHHH!"

This time Seonhee and Yoomin squealed into the phone. I wished I could go over to where they are and smacked them on the head. They are really not helping my blushing case.

"HI MR SIWON!!!!!"

Oh GOD. Take me now, will you?

___________________________________

HERE YOU GO READERS!! THOSE WHO LOVE WONJI COUPLE HERE YOU GO^!!! HOPE YOU LOVE THE OMGNESS OF THIS UPDATE BECAUSE I DO!!!!