Chapter 10

What If

After Legal Comm Class :

Yoomin's POV

"Yoomin!!" 

I further quickened my pace, tightening my grip on my books. I rushed out of legal comm class as fast as my legs could carry me, leaving a totally-smitten Jiyoo behind who was "asking" Mr Siwon questions. My surrounding passed by almost in a haze, ignoring the few greetings I received as I literally flew down the corridor.

"Yoomin!! Wait up!"

Why can't he just leave me alone? I gritted my teeth as I remembered the last words he said to me.

"I like you..." he whispered, lightly touching my arm. "A lot, Yoomin."

I shivered at the thought of it, face flushing yet again and pushed past the bodies of about a hundred students who had by now exited their classrooms. Not once did I turned back to the person chasing me. That horrendous ert.

By now, my pace had slowed down by a notch due to the human traffic at the corridor. I heard no more calls for my name and I relaxed a bit, slowly moving against the crowd, slipping through spaces so I could pass. As I was about to ease myself through, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

Without turning around, I dashed past the crowd, pushing those who got in my way. As I rounded the corner, the crowd finally thinning, I slammed into someone. My books fell in a clutter on the floor all around me and my spectacles slid off my nose and fell onto the floor as well.

Everything was a blur and I squatted down on the floor, feeling for my spectacles, when someone tapped my arm and gave it to me. , so much for running away.

"Dong-" I started and then nearly choked on my own saliva. 

He smiled at me, picked up my books and reached out to pull me up from the floor. His face was the image that ... its undescribable. His hair, black hair fluttered as he so gently held onto my arms.

"Thanks," I smiled up at him, when he pulled me closer to him, his lips curling into a handsome curve-

 

"The next time you bang yourself so ungracefully to someone, have the courtesy to apologise," he snapped and walked off coolly, without any second glance to me. I jerked back to reality, turning my head ever so slightly, to watch his retreating figure. 

"Thanks," I mumbled to myself. 

Lee Sungmin. He was one heck of a popular guy, who only hangs out with popular dudes and only dates popular girls. He had good-brains, good-smile, good-looking, good-arms legs, good-chest, but definitely not a good-

He just won't stop, doesn't he? Quickly, I gathered my books before turning around and broke into a run to hide out the rest of my afternoon break in the library.

 

Japanese elective class:

Yoomin's POV

Sluggishly, I draggeed myself to my Japanese lessons and sat right at the back of the classroom, knowing none of my classmates. I pulled out my Japanese textbook and an electronic dictionary, determined to finish the Japanese essay we were supposed to hand in by today. 

Just then, he and his entourade of popular people waltzed into class. I perked up a bit, trying to sit up on my chair. He obviously did not see me as he plopped down with some other popular people. 

Ms Ukiro then walked in with her laptop and began asking us how our holiday was in her fluent Japenese. She then rambled on about her trip to China. I understood only a handful of what she said. Seriously, I don't think the class understood anything of what she said. This class discussion, as usual, is very one-sided. Ramble. Ramble. ramble.

"For this year, i have a different teaching method," she smiled, clapping her hand together, excitement bubbling forth her. "You will be pairing up for this year and you will be partners throughout the year, even in our Japan trip!"

There was a murmur of excitement as the students began looking to their neighbours to pair themselves up. I simply groaned in annoyance. Great. I will be the great loner here, I thought to myself. I was ot close to anyone of my classmates here, I don't even know most of their names. I don't want to be the pathetic person, last to be paired up because everyone already had their own partners.

"Now, now, it wouldn't be exciting if you'd simply pair up with your own friends," she shook her head, smiling.

"I have paired you up with someone new and probably have never spoken to so as to increase your confidence in speaking Japanese."

Oh . Please pair me up with someone good in Japanese. Please so I can learn something and finally get an A for this. Please. Please.

"This is really random pairing. Some I have chosen because their name sounds cute together."

I squeezed my eyes tight, fingers crossed under the table.Please someone good in Japanese. Please.

Ms Ukiro cleared and called out, "Lee Yoomin and Lee Sungmin."

Oh God. Why did you answer my prayers?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hope you guys enjoy this update!!!~~ I finally intro LEE SUNGMIN!! YAY!!

7-12.gif?et=XWQT74XPCBadpwN%2BlYgXbQ&nmiLEE SUNGMIN FOR U<300008y14OMG So cute right??? ><

sungmin.jpgAs for this pic... I dunno what to say ~~~ hahahahahahah