Chapter 33

What If
Chapter 33

At the cafeteria

Yoomin's POV

"Eunhyuk-ah," Seonhee whined, shaking Eunhyuk's arms. Unlike the usual seating arrangement, I was sitting beside Jiyoo this time who was also beside Leeteuk. Opposite Leeteuk was Eunhyuk who was sitting next to the shockingly whiny Seonhee. Donghae who came in last, as his order took awhile to arrive, had no where else to sit but next to Seonhee.

"You never said the magic word," Eunhyuk teased. I spat out the lemon tea I was drinking, unfortunately landing on Donghae. Leeteuk spluttered his food out, dangerously near Eunhyuk's bowl of ramen noodles. Jiyoo on the other hand, started choking on her chicken nuggets. I started to hit Jiyoo on the back. I don't think I want my friend dead just yet. All this much to the oblivion of the Eunhee couple.

I shook my head at the two.

Donghae wiped his face, a very disgusted look pasted on his face. I laughed at him and handed him more tissue. After that, he simply smiled quietly and continued eating his food.

Seonhee pulled Eunhyuk's shoulder so as to whisper into his ears. At first all of us on the table made retching sounds as we thought that she was going to kiss him.

After hearing what she had said, Eunhyuk stood up, grabbing her hand with his left hand, pulled her away from our table then out of the cafeteria to god-knows-where. When they were definitely out of earshot, our whole table burst into fits of laughter.

Jiyoo then turned to Leeteuk and started imitating Seonhee.

"Eunhyuk-ah," Jiyoo whined, her voice high-pitched, gripping Leeteuk's arms and wringing it in perfect imitation of Seonhee. Leeteuk played along as well, poking Jiyoo on her cheeks and replied teasingly, "You never said the magic word."

Jiyoo in turn pouted at Leeteuk and tried to pull Leeteuk down so that she could whisper into his ears just like Seonhee. Except she said her words aloud.

"Oppa, let's find a nice, dark and quiet place to be alone. I..need you," Jiyoo said causing all of us to burst into laughter. Except Leeteuk who started to turn red.

Donghae threw a broccoli at Leeteuk, who frowned at him in annoyance. His face was almost as red as a tomato.

"You didn't pull Jiyoo out of the cafeteria like Eunhyuk did,"he pointed out. If it was even possible, I swear Leeteuk's face would have turned a brighter shade of red. Jiyoo, who was very much oblivious to Leeteuk's change of colour, smacked him hard on the arm playfully.

Hmm, I've never seen Leeteuk and Jiyoo behaving so closely. Usually their interactions include, snapping, shouting, arguing and insulting. This one is new. I couldn't help myself but to point it out.

"This is the first time I see you guys getting along," I mused, my eyes on my already cold food. Jiyoo and Leeteuk suddenly kept quiet, leaving a quite eerie silence.

"Min," someone said and flicked on my forehead.

"Yah!" I shouted, rubbing my forehead that was hit.

I looked up to see Sungmin, who winked at me before walking to where Eunhyuk sat and shook hands with Leeteuk.

They knew each other?

I watched Sungmin sat next to Donghae, who glared at him. Sungmin ignored Donghae and started talking to Leeteuk. Apparently, they have the same psychology lessons.

"Lee Sungmin," Donghae said, his voice really low.

"Shouldn't you be sitting with your clique?"

Sungmin smiled and turned to Donghae, pausing his conversation with Leeteuk.

"You have a problem with me sitting here? Last time I checked, your name was not written on this table."

Donghae gritted his teeth, stood up and left, throwing his plate at the trays of dirty dishes at one corner.

Is he angry because..?

I stood up and excused myself from the table. As I was turning around to quickly follow Donghae, a hand shot out to pull me and prevent me from moving.

"I want to talk to you."

I shook my head. "Later Sungmin?"

He nodded and let go of my hand. Quickly, I ran out of the cafeteria to follow Donghae.

I saw him quite a distance, ran up to him and tapped him on his shoulder.

"Hey, where are you going?"

He stopped in his tracks and turned to face me. I was stunned by his sudden halt that I jerked, almost falling flat on my face. He grabbed my shoulder to prevent me from falling.

"Yoomin?"

When I managed to balance myself, I nodded.

"Why didn't you stay with them?"

I thought for awhile, wondering why didn't I stay instead?

"Would you want me to go back then?"

He shook his head and smiled.

"I'm just surprised you chose me over him."

****************************

HI READERS!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME~~ btw if you have any request for a one-shot on WONJI COUPLE, EUNHEE COUPLE, HAEMIN COUPLE, MINMIN COUPLE... just write a message on my profile wall k?:):) or any one-shot you'd like, I will dedicate one for you alright?:):)

LOVE YOU ALL AND GOODNIGHT!! and #DonghaeFor1Million