Chapter 12

What If

BACK AT HOME:

Yoomin's POV

Today was tiring indeed, what with all the homework our teachers threw at us and running away from that Donghae. Upon entering my room, I threw my books onto the floor and literally fell on the bed. I sighed, my tensed shoulders finally able to relax. But just as I was relaxing, a flurry of thoughts started bombarding my mind again. Brain, you just won't stop thinking are you? 

Donghae. Why was I running away from him anyway? Do I ... Do I like him? Why does his words have that tingling effect on me when I first hear it and then slowly makes a 180 degree turnaround after I slowly digests and mince his words? And the way he touch my arms... why does it leave me... confused?

Seriously. Yoomin, you need to bathe. 

 

Jiyoo's POV

Reached home. I threw my bag onto my bed and make a dive for the soft mattress as I whipped out my handphone.

"Have you reached home safely?"

"Yes," I typed, humming to myself before pressing the send button. But before I could even put down my handphone, it buzzed immediately in my hand.

"That's good! So, are we meeting up again tomorrow?"

 

It took me a lot of effort not to jump up and scream to let the whole world know I'm seeing Mr. Oh-my-goodness-in-pants again tomorrow even though there is no Legal Comm class. I punched the air and skipped happily in my room, trying to make as little noise as possible. But apparently, my little does not seem to be the same as my parents, because they came knocking on my door.

"Jiyoo? Are you alright?" my dad said, worry evident in his voice.

I slapped myself on the face until I could get my giggling under control before replying.

"I'm fine, there was a cockroach so I started jumping. I'm fine!" I assured my father.

"Alright if you say so," my dad said. I heard his feet shuffling accross the floor, slowly leaving for his own bedroom.

My phone buzzed again.

"For teaching of course."

"Yup, same time, meet at the Mushroom area first?" I typed, heart racing like never before. I didn't have to wait long for the phone to buzz again.

"Of course, then we'll look for an empty classroom together :D"

I think my heart had just stopped.

 

Seonhee's POV

Reached home. I threw my books and my bag on the floor, and reached for the landline phone on my side desk. I then dialled the number I knew and remembered and committed to memory. After 2 rings, the receiver picked up.

"Hey," his mellow voice said. "You're home now?"

I hummed and said, "Yup, just. And I couldn't wait to call you."

He laughed softly, his laugh vibrating through the phone onto my ear. I could almost feel like as if he was with me. I told him about the chat I had with Jiyoo and Yoomin at Handel and Gretel. Hesitating as to whether I should mention about their questions about me and him. 

"So did you guys talk about us two?" he asked.

"Oh..yeah..they did."

"So what did they say?"

"They teased me! They teased me Eunhyuk-ah!!" I whined on the telephone. He laughed aloud and soon I was giggling as well.

"Tomorrow, I'll be with you."

SuperJunior+member+Choi+Si+Won+_11_.jpgMr Siwon

 

donghae+super+junior.jpgDONGHAE

cute-eunhyuk-super-junior-15247937-400-5EUNHYUK 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I would like to make special thanks to my subscribers!! I'm glad you find this fic interesting ^^

I would also like to thank my motivators who read my fic anytime and anywhere, @PIGGO_KID and @soitsmin !! Please don't die of spazzing ok?? HAHA