Attachment

What If

"Hae..."

That voice again.

Ever so slightly, I looked up at the girl who spoke. She had long black curly hair, locks perfectly in place, unlike my own dull black hair that hung lifelessly on my head. She had a perfectly shaped eyebrows, flawless skin, prominent collarbones, skinny arms, flat stomach and long, well-leaned legs. Compared to her, I am just boring and ordinary. Plain Yoomin, I told myself. My stomach growled in response from being empty a tad too long.

She stepped up from her row to ours and glided smoothly towards him. A playful smile played on before she locked her arms around his neck, pouting her perfectly colored lips. I my hair nervously and tried to turn my attention back to my bag, searching for something I myself do not know.

They spoke in low voices, hers in a seductive tone but his in annoyance. I tried not to let my eyes stray on the two couples standing almost beside me. He made no attempt to push her hands off him and simply frowned and hissed at her. I had not realized that I had been staring at them the whole time that I was supposed to be packing my bag, until both their gaze broke away from each other to turn to me. Flustered, I quickly stuffed the things I had taken out of my bag and hastily stood up.

"Err... If you'd excuse me," I stuttered without looking at them, my gaze transfixed onto the seemingly interesting carpeted floor. The girl sighed in annoyance but moved out of our row to let me pass, her hands remained on his chest. As I passed him, his stare, a mixture of sadness and apology, he whispered my name. I felt my heart thumping once more but I pretended that I did not hear it. Before I could do something I would regret later, I hurriedly made my way down the stairs towards the door with the sign "exit".

Hold it Yoomin, I told myself, as I swiftly moved my heavy body to the door. Hold it. The moment I passed the door, it seemed like as if the door to my tears had opened up as well, letting loose a stream of salty tears. I do not understand why I felt the way I did. I only knew him for like, what? A mere three and a half hours? Why was I feeling so attached already? Yoomin-a! Get a grip! I mentally screamed.

I pushed past people who were queuing up at the cinema, not caring about who I slammed against to. I don't want to hear anyone. I don't want to see him.

Donghae's POV

Donghae! Why didn't you do anything? Aishh--

"Hae," Yoona whispered, turning my body towards her the moment Yoomin passed us.

I can still see her face infront of my eyes, her eyes wide in an  attempt to hold back tears that threatened to fall. I gritted my teeth in annoyance. I turned myself away from Yoona. I was not in the mood to argue with her.

"Fine," she said and in one swift movement, she stomped back down to her row and grabbed her purse from her seat, surprising Eunhyuk and Leeteuk. They were discussing loudly about the funny parts in the movie. Their laughters halted and their eyes, bewildered, followed the stomping Yoona. When the door closed behind her, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk looked at me. I simply shook my head.

The credits continued to roll up on the screen as we waited until the whole cinema was vacated before leaving ourselves. What was wrong with me? Why did I not ask Yoona to move away? I didn't even get to introduce myself, I thought regretfully.

"Ehh, excuse me," a high-pitched voice spoke. I know that voice.

I looked up from my lap to look at the girl who spoke. It was Yoomin's friend. The tiny girl, who barely reached my shoulders. She had a brown curly hair that hung loosely on her shoulders. She was wearing a thick rectangular black-rimmed spectacles that had a thin lime-green line on the side. She wore a very quizzical look, just like when I first met her earlier.  I stood up and introduced myself and raised my hand, expecting her to shake it. However, she simply gave me a bewildered look. I put my hand down slowly, my face blushing a little. She gazed at my face intently before her face broke into a huge smile. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk simply watched these exchange at the side quietly.

"Oh it's you!" she squealed. I gave a her a faint smile. "I'm Seonhee by the way. Sorry I did not recognize you," she said giving an apologetic smile. "I was wondering if you have seen Yoomin. She was supposed to be sitting there."

She pointed at the seat beside me with her thumb. 

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk stared at both of us wondering who she was. Eunhyuk especially had his gaze, unwavering on Seonhee. Leeteuk then wiped his hands on his pants before offering his hand and introduced himself. Eunhyuk then followed.  I was quite positive I saw a blush crept up Eunhyuk's cheek when his hand touched hers. Seonhee's smile to him was also apparently sweeter than what she gave Leeteuk.

When their hands finally parted, Seonhee tucked a  stray fringe that fell infront of her eyes before her face turned crimson with shyness. Just then, the cleaning lady came, hands akimbo and ordered us to start vacating the theatre. Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and I stood up and walked down to the exit along with Seonhee.

While we walked along the short corridor back to the front of the cinema, I apologized to Seonhee, telling her that I did not know where Yoomin had gone to. I wonder where she has gone to.

"This is very much unlike her," Seonhee whispered, her head tilted in wonder, more to herself than in respond to me. The slow walk along the corridor back to the bustling front of the cinema, I noticed Eunhyuk stealing glances at the brown-haired girl, Seonhee. When he noticed that I was watching him, he averted his gaze and tried looking at the pictures that hung on the wall. Leeteuk who had also apparently noticed Eunhyuk's strange behaviour, laughed aloud and pushed Eunhyuk's shoulder lightly. Seonhee turned around, looking at Leeteuk, trying to find out what they were laughing about. Her eyes squinted at both Leeteuk and Eunhyuk, before turning back front and continued walking. As much as I had wanted to laugh along with Leeteuk and his goofyness, I could not. My thoughts kept fleeting back to Yoomin, to her face with the apparent hurt in her eyes when she passed me.

Donghae, what have you done? I didn't even get to intro--forget introduction, she probably wouldn't even want to see me. When we reached the end of the tiny corridor, Seonhee who had been walking briskly, a little ahead of us, turned around and bowed.  "Thank you very much for your help, but I would have to go and look for Yoomin now. Bye!" she said a little reluctantly, her gaze straying a little longer on Eunhyuk.

She then turned around and was about to walk off, when I grabbed her wrist. Eunhyuk gave a surprised look and his eyebrows furrowed, wondering what I was doing.  Seonhee slowly turned around, and looked at my hand grasping her wrist and then her eyes travelled up to my face. Her eyes looked at me with great curiosity, again with her quizzical look. I could feel Eunhyuk staring through me, burning holes at the back of my head. I let go of her hand and swallowed. I coughed and gave Eunhyuk a tiny wink before I turned to look at her.

"Is it alright if I can have your number? Just s-so... I-I c-could, you know," I stuttered. I did not know asking for a girl's handphone number, although I clearly zzzzzz have no feelings for her, could be difficult. While saying this, I merely looked on the floor, somehow afraid of looking her in the eye. To my surprise, she reached out and touched my shoulder. Slowly, I looked up at her and saw that she was smiling like as if I just told her a joke. "Its okay," she smiled, giving my shoulder a light squeeze.

In one swift movement, I whipped out my phone and punched the numbers she recited. At the corner of my eye, I could see Eunhyuk mouthing the numbers, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration to remember Seonhee's handphone number.  With a knowing smile, she said, "When I find Yoomin, I'll tell her to text you that she is okay."

When I had finished dialling her number, she turned, thanked us and left, soon swallowed by the large crowd in the cinema. Leeteuk punched me playfully on my shoulder while ruffling Eunhyuk's hair. I smiled at Eunhyuk, who was already smiling from ear to ear, face flushed like tomatoes. "Thanks," he said gleefully, giving a small pat on my back.

We then started walking towards the exit of the cinema.

"Who is Yoomin anyway?" he asked playfully, a sly look playing on his face. I ignored him and walked briskly way ahead of both of them. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk, however, grabbed me from behind and started skipping whilst I picked up pace and walked faster. 

"Yeah, Donghae, who is she?" Leeteuk asked, his face broke in a huge excited smile. 

"No wonder Yoona was pissed," Eunhyuk mumbled, before looking at me and punching my shoulder.

"Someone who I need to meet again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys what do you think of this chapter??

Please do comment!!^^ and more subscriber please !! ^^ thanks to my first 2 subscribera!!

Chapter 4 is in the making...wait for it!!^^

tumblr_lk0t96IQWI1qco4ai.gif

 

SS4SEOUL...HOW U GUYS FIND SS4OSAKA? I DO TIME LINE UPDATES!

eunhae.gif?w=424&h=394