Chapter 61

What If
Chapter 61

Yoomin's POV

"Make sure that once you get back in your rooms, you wash up and rest already. No partying and late-nights. We have a full schedule tomorrow and I can't afford to have any of you sick, especially in this weather...." Ms Ukiro droned on her debrief as we gathered in the hotel lift lobby, waiting for the lifts to take us in batches.

Everyone was hanging their head, eyes down on the floor, dead tired. The activities of the day had consumed us. All those walking and boring pep talks had made us praying and wishing to soak in a warm bathtub before diving in under the thick quilt.

"Alright, off you go people," Ms Ukiro dismissed, shooing us with her free hand.

Just as Ryeowook, Ryeowook's roommate (Jen? Jes? Or something?), Sungmin and I, turned to face the elevator, waiting in line for our turn, Ms Ukiro called us. Sungmin and I turned around. Walking towards us, Ms Ukiro spoke.

"Have you guys settled the bed issue? I know the management is limited on beds," she said, face serious.

I honestly didn't know whether I wanted to smack her or smile at her for being caring enough to ask. But to ask in front of the rest of the class and especially in front of that Kim Ryeowook!

"Oh ehm, we fixed it. No more issues," I stammered, trying to salvage my self.

"Alright then, there's your lift. Go up and sleep well, you two."

I felt myself tense up as Sungmin pushed into the lift, facing me. My face was practically rested on his chest, due to closeness and tightness in the lift. It was super packed. The whole lift journey was quiet, except for the occasional 'excuse me's when the lift stop on some floors.

"Sharing beds to solve the limited-bed issue?" whispered Ryeowook to us both.

"Shutup!" Sungmin and I snapped in unison.

After bidding goodbye to the still smirking RyeoWook, SungMin and I left the elevator when it stopped at our floor.

"Do you want to shower first or do I go first?" I asked, as I scanned our keycard on to the reader.

My question was met with silence as we both entered the room. Turning to him, I noticed him grinning as I headed to the my luggage and began pulling out new clothes and my toiletries.

"What's that grin for?" I snapped as I closed my luggage shut.

"Why don't we save time? Let's shower together." He said unabashedly, stepping forward.

Shock overwhelmed me as I forced myself to maintain my cool and remove all sort of mental images I was getting from his suggestion.

"I think you like the idea. You're turning red."

"No I'm not!" I muttered as I ran past him and into the toilet.

Slamming the toilet door behind me, I sighed.

Lee YooMin. You almost lost it there. It's only the 2nd night. You have to control yourself...

But how was I to control myself when he was the one making me lose control?

Turning on the tap, I splashed some cold water onto my face, willing myself to calm down.

"Yah, YooMin- ah! I know you're still thinking about me in there!" SungMin's voice sounded through the toilet door and despite being alone, I blushed.

"Me, taking off my clothes. Me, flashing my abs. Me, rubbing your shoulders. Me -"

"It'd be wise for you to shut up now if you even want to bathe tonight." I yelled out in annoyance.

I heard him chuckle as his footsteps softened and he moved away from the toilet.

Two can play at this game. Let's see how long you can wait for your bath.

1 hour later

"YAH, LEE. YOOMIN? WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?"

I heard SungMin pound at the door, his obviously annoyed tone punctuated with every bang on the door.

Ignoring him, I laid back in the bathtub, making myself comfortable and closed my eyes.

2hours later

"Yah! YooMin ah. I need to use the toilet, like really..." He begged as he began pounding on the door again.

"Oh really? I also need it too... Maybe you could go next door? I'm sure there's an available toilet." I hollered casually as I scrubbed myself with my body sponge.

Ooh bubbles!

Half an hour later

Sungmin seemed to have remained silent now. Maybe he really did go next door.

I decided its finally to leave the bathroom. Spacious and comfortable it may be, one can only spend too much time there anyway. Gingerly, I stepped out of the tub and got dressed. My skin had turned all wrinkly due to the time it was under water. Hell, this was the first time I spent more than 15 minutes in the bathroom. I looked around the toilet searching for my pajamas, but it wasn't in here. Damn, I've forgotten my clothes outside!  

Slowly, I wrapped myself with a white towel that was hanging on the towel railings and quietly opened the door. I peeped out first, looking for any signs of that ertic Sungmin.

I saw a leg stretched out on the floor. SungMin sat on the floor, his head laying against the bed as he slept peacefully.

Quickly, I tiptoed past him to my luggage. Grabbing my clothes, I dashed to the toilet to change before he could even wake up.

When I stepped out of the toilet for the second time, towel wrapped around my hair, I stood next to his sleeping body and watched his chest rise and fall as he slumbers.

I almost felt pity for him, the feeling of annoyance with him lessening as I continued watching him sleep. But his earlier comments brought me to reality and I prodded him to wake him up. Looking up at me sleepily, his eyes widened as he saw me.

"From tomorrow onwards, I'm showering first."

****************************************************

Whoots! And thriple Whoots! FINALLY A CHAPTER AGAIN! :)

This chapter was actually done by LEE YOOMIN herself, with me just adding some humour and stuff and whatever lol!

And trust me, for Yoomin to bathe for 3 and half hours is very big deal because that girl only needs 8 freaking minutes to bathe! In 8 minutes, I've just only taken off my clothes! HAHAHAHAH!

I apologize again for going MIA (missing in action) on you guys, but thanks so much for all your motivations! I'm trying to get back on track with writing so please continue to support and read!!:)

School's gonna start soon, and I still have my part-time job. I'm gonna be as busy as a bee, what with updating chapters as well!