Chapter 29

What If
Chapter 29

At the Business School cafeteria

Yoomin's POV

"Hey," Donghae sat opposite me. The whole table quietened, even Leeteuk stopped throwing chips at the very much annoyed Eunhyuk. Seonhee and Jiyoo looked up at Donghae before turning to me and giving me the look.

He then started eating his spaghetti like as if nothing had happened the past few weeks. Like as if the event last Saturday had not happened. I continued to stare at him until Seonhee elbowed me on my side.

"Oof!" I glared at her while she nodded at me to continue my meal. She then turned back to Eunhyuk talking to him about some experiment that she and Ryeowook was doing in the lab earlier. Eunhyuk tried to listen to her intently, ignoring Leeteuk's chips shots at him.

He sat down quietly with us, smiling at Jiyoo and Leeteuk who started arguing because Jiyoo called Leeteuk childish. Seonhee continued talking to Eunhyuk about some stuff she learned about the human anatomy at one seminar, while Eunhyuk tried to push her hair off her shoulder very suggestively as I cringed. Seonhee swatted at his hand harmlessly. Seonhee and Eunhyuk the love birds while Jiyoo and Leeteuk who sat opposite them were angry birds. I laughed, amused at my own lameness.

"They're quite the angry birds, huh?"

I looked at Donghae, who suddenly spoke up. He was looking at me, a smile playing in his eyes.

Can he read minds or something? I continued to stare at him, eyes wide in surprise.

Yah! Yoomin stop gawking at him!  I shook my head and continued eating not replying him.

He then took the chips on my plate threw one at Eunhyuk and one at Leeteuk.

"YAHHH!" Eunhyuk and Leeteuk shouted.  Leeteuk and Eunhyuk then stood up and started wrestling and punching Donghae.

"You know," Leeteuk said, panting a little. "It's good to have you back."

Eunhyuk nodded and smacked Donghae on the arm. Donghae winced and laugh softly.

"We were losing you slowly to Yoona," Eunhyuk mumbled, shrugging a little as he sat down beside Donghae, his elbows on the table, leaning backwards on it.

"I'm back," Donghae started. "It's good to be back."

He glanced at me and smiled. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk started hitting him on the arm again. Simply happy that he is  back.

In Legal Comm Class:

Donghae's POV

Yoomin slid next to Jiyoo, where Eunhyuk was supposed to be sitting. I plopped down on my own seat pulling Eunhyuk down to sit next to me. I twiddled my fingers to say hi to Jiyoo and Yoomin.

Mr Siwon then entered. I saw him quickly glanced at the back before fleeting his eyes to his desk. Who the heck was he looking at? His gaze fleeted back to where Eunhyuk and I sat. He then smiled at us.

"It's good to see Eunhyuk arriving in class before me," he chuckled softly. Eunhyuk's face reddened, flailing his arms trying to explain that it wasn't his first time. Mr Siwon chuckled at Eunhyuk's feeble attempts to explain. Eunhyuk soon quietened and began his lessons.

"So what's up now with you and Yoona?"

"I broke up with-"

"You what?!" Eunhyuk said a little loudly. I clasped my hand over his mouth just as some of our classmates to turn around to glare at us. Mr Siwon paused, his hand stopping in mid-air and he eyed us suspiciously.

I smiled at all the students and waved my free hands at them, gesturing for them to continue. I turned to Jiyoo and Yoomin and smiled ruefully at them. Jiyoo gave me an evil glare before turning back to Mr Siwon's lessons, very much absorbed by his lessons.

When Eunhyuk stop struggling, I slowly removed my hand from his mouth and hissed at him.

"Can you please don't shout it out like that?"

He stared at me, eyes wide in surprise.

"How did you even do that? You do know that no one ever ever EVER breaks up with her."

I smiled, amused at his shocked face.

"You must be like the first one ever," he said, looking incredulously at me.

I nodded. "So what do you plan now?"

He nodded at Yoomin who was busy noting down Mr Siwon's words.

"I don't know for now. I would start easy first. Like befriend her, then work my way from there," I replied, my eyes on the board, taking down some of the things mr Siwon wrote on the board.

"You know, Donghae," Eunhyuk said, his voice making a 360 degrees turn, suddenly turning serious. "I don't know if Sungmin and Yoomin are...you know, but they seem to be together almost all the time except for lunch period. You want to act, start now. Just a friendly advice."

He shrugged and turned his attention to the lessons.

Sungmin and Yoomin? Hmm. I know that Sungmin, he seems to appear everywhere I see Yoomin. I gritted my teeth at the thought of him and Yoomin being together.

You want to act, start now. Eunhyuk's voice rang in my head.

I bit my lips, turning my attention back to Mr Siwon's lessons. Yes, I would start now.

"By the way, you want to score well with Yoomin, start scoring on my girl."

I looked at him, raising an eyebrow. Eh?

He saw my strange look and smacked me on the arm.

"Hey I didnt mean it that way!! Don't even think about it!"

"Then you said score on your girl?!"

"Yah! I meant make sure you get on her good books first. She wasn't exactly amused with you and Yoona that time. She supports Sungmin now."

I gaped at him. What? Seonhee supports Sungmin?

I nodded and smiled teasingly,"Okay I will score your girlfriend."

"Yah! Not that way!"