Chapter 25

What If

At Popeye's; Saturday Afternoon:

Seonhee's POV

"We seriously have to find a way to make that Yoona- back off."

Jiyoo and I were having our lunch at Popeye's. We invited Yoomin along but she wasn't feeling well.

Popeye's was not as crowded as before, allowing Jiyoo and I to take our own sweet time with our lunch. I munched on my Fish burger quietly, thinking a lot about how we could help better the situation between Donghae and Yoomin. Jiyoo on the other hand, seemed to think that her chicken had not been killed enough and was stabbing it with much force, twisting her knife as she stabbed the thigh.

I winced at her; Jiyoo was certainly someone you wouldn't want to anger.

"Well, we can't exactly make Yoona back off. Donghae must do it himself," I replied, musing at my fish burger.

In the first place, Donghae was the one who went with Yoona. He clearly could have said no to her the first time and all the complication wouldn't have happened. He should make Yoona leave and apologize to Yoomin face to face.

Jiyoo sighed opposite me, her knife and fork still stuck on the very-much-tattered chicken. She dropped her arms to her side and stared at her lap.

I eyed her slowly wondering what had made her sigh so heavily.

"I really want Donghae and Yoomin to be together. It's just perfect for them to," she sighed once more and pulled her knife and fork in one swift movement that had me moving backwards a little. I wasn't quite ready to get stabbed in the heart yet and end up looking like the chicken in front of her.

"That Yoona-,"she hissed before attacking her chicken one more time, chewing on the pieces she had manage to cut off.

"You know," I began softly, mincing my words. "I honestly think, Sungmin is better."

Jiyoo looked up from her murdered chicken to me.

"WHAT?!"

"I meant, well," I stuttered, choosing my words carefully. "Sungmin, last week changed partners with Ryeowook and was sitting beside me in class, and he would occasionally ask me a thing or two about Yoomin. I mean if you-"

"Sitting beside you? Doesn't that mean he like you? You better not let Eunh-"

"No Jiyoo he doesn't like me."

"How did you know?"

"I saw him hug Yoomin last Monday morning at the garden near the carpark."

"WHAT?! HOW COME I DON'T KNOW THIS??"

"It wasn't my thing to say. I was waiting for Min to say it herself. But she didn't. So yeah," I shrugged.

Jiyoo calmed a little and proceeded to eat her chicken, her eyes narrowed in concentration.

"You would choose Sungmin," she said, finishing my sentence from me.

I nodded quietly.

"I think I would too."

I sighed. But no matter what, Yoomin still has the choice and as her friends we weren't going to impose our view on her. If Donghae really wants her, he has to put down his stake.

", Seonhee duck!"

*********************************************

HEY READERS!! HERE's AN UPDATE FOR U!:)

By the way I'm not hating on Yoona of SNSD or anything...this is merely a fiction story... THANKS!!<3