Chapter 27

What If

Yoomin's POV

"Don't go," Donghae mumbled, loud enough for me alone to hear. "Don't leave me."

I looked at the hand that gripped my left arm, preventing me from moving away. My gaze travelled up to the owner of that arm, feeling the pain as soon as I set my eyes on him. His eyes gazed right at me, pleadingly, regret and pain spilling out of him. It almost hurt just looking at him.

I wanted to reach out to touch his face, to stop him from feeling sad, to take away the pain he was feeling. His gaze remained fixed on me, looking into my soul, searching within me.

Reluctantly, I tore my gaze from him to look at the other who held my other hand, winded in his in a tight grip.

He had an unreadable expression in his face. I don't understand what I saw in his eyes. He simply looked at me, his grip on my hand tightening, tugging at me to go with him.

Yoomin. Who? Who is it

I don't know. I honestly don't know. Donghae seems to really like me. Or perhaps even love me. But he is with Yoona. I cannot possibly steal someone else's boyfriend, right?

Sungmin has been very much nicer recently. Always comforting me and listening to me whenever I cry and need a shoulder to lean on. But he...he is not in love with me. Right?

...No Yoomin. The question is who do you love?...

I couldn't make a decision. I could not choose. I looked at Donghae and then turned to Sungmin again. I felt something tugging painfully at my heart, it hurt so much it felt like as if it was being pounded again and again. I felt myself coming close to tears. I squeezed my eyes tight and looked down on the floor, curling in on myself, causing Donghae's grip on my arm to loosen and soon let go but SungMin's tight grip on my hand did not budge. I felt a small gush of wind as Donghae squatted behind me to ask me if I was okay.

I'm far from okay... Donghae. Why does it hurt so much?

"You will only hurt her," SungMin's cold voice cut in. He then pulled me to stand beside him, shielding me from Donghae's grasp. "Go back to your girlfriend."

He nodded at Yoona, who was already in a daze with the turn of events. She was speechless.

"She's not my girlfriend," Donghae growled at Sungmin, his face flushing red with anger. "And neither is she yours!"

"Enough!"

I heard myself said. I couldn't take it anymore. Their fighting over me, hearing Donghae speak of his love for me but at the same time being with Yoona, Sungmin being with me being so protective although we certainly were not in any official relationship. I'm tired of it all. I can't decide. I don't know who I prefer. I don't know who I truly love.

With that, I turned around and ran outside the restaurant, far away from Donghae and the problem we have, leaving it and forgetting it. I can't do this anymore.

Runaway. Sounds like a very good idea.

**************************************

THANKS TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTORS!!! :):) AGAIN I AM NOT SNSD HATER OR YOONA HATER...THIS IS JUST A FIC!:)

THANKS AGAIN!