Scandalous Activity

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

L glanced at the quiet woman working at the table opposite to his. She hadn't attacked him with spazz attacks since she came, and despite herself trying to keep her expression calm, he could see that slight disgust in her eyes whenever their eyes met.

He frowned. *Am I smelly or something?*

Jaekyung typed away at her laptop efficiently, finishing a required report two days earlier than the required deadline. She sighed softly as she checked out the titles of the books that their company were going to be publishing.

A secretive glance to L showed that he was busy texting on his phone. Jaekyung rolled her eyes. *Must be some other girl.*

L got up from his seat and smiled softly at Jaekyung. "Jaekyung sshi, it's lunchtime. You can continue with the report after lunch." he told her.

Jaekyung just stared blankly at him. "It's done." she told him a matter of a factly.

L blinked. "Eh?" he blurted. "It's done? All twenty pages? In a span of," he checked his watch. "Three hours?"

Jaekyung nodded. "Done." she shrugged. L tried hard not to let his jaw drop. *Wow. Impressive.*

"Then go to lunch first and I'll find you something to do after that." L told her, still not getting over the fact that she finished a report in three hours when he needed three days.

His phone rang and he answered it courteously. "Oh Suzy sshi? Yeah I'm going to meet you for lunch now..." he walked out of the office. Jaekyung rolled her eyes. *He's seriously a flirt.*




L got into his van after work. He found his new partner at work rather intruiging actually. She wasn't one with much words, and she wasn't like the other girls he met, that wanted to attack him with kisses and all, but he could tell she was analyzing him silently.

*She's a nice change from that screaming Suzy from lunch.* L thought, smiling slightly. He checked his schedule. "Tonight, a dinner with Shim Suhee." he sighed.

He took out his list of triple powered women and crossed out Suzy from the list. "One down and another fifty to go." he told himself. "I'm sure I can find someone I love in those fifty."

He didn't see the sneaky girl behind him as he walked into the restaurant to meet Suhee for dinner. He greeted Suhee politely and began taking note of anything of her that made him want to meet her again.

Jaekyung settled at the table two tables away from his, eyeing the couple as she hid her face behind the menu. She watched as L's bright smile started to fade away as Suhee talked incessantly about the most important topic in the world: herself.

L didn't want to appear unpolite and drank his coffee, keeping his gaze on Suhee while she talked. However, he was really getting bored of how this girl was so infacuated with herself. He couldn't imagine himself on another date with this girl, he'd just die.

Suhee suddenly reached out to place her hand on his while she talked animatedly, her eyes narrowing slyly with her smirk at her lips. L pulled his hand away immediately and pretended to continue listening, earning a disappointed look from Suhee.

Jaekyung raised her brows. *Why did Myungsoo come out to meet that girl if he apparently doesn't like her? And he even rejected skinship with her! Why?*

Jaekyung was completely puzzled. Unfaithful boyfriends she met with in the past always took the first chance they had to touch girls, including herself and f(x).

She remembered one suspect called Jonghyun who nuzzled her neck while his hands were round Victoria's and Sulli's waist respectively. He had Luna on his lap and requested for Amber to massage his back. It required less than two minutes for them to get a picture of his unfaithful deed.

But L didn't take the opportunity to grab Suhee's hand when he had the chance, and it confused Jaekyung greatly. She didn't understand what he was doing.

She didn't have time to continue analyzing his actions, when he already ended the short dinner and bade goodbye to Suhee. Suhee was frowning and trying to convince him of her magnificent triple powers and riches she had.

L just smiled politely and strode out of the door, happy to be free from her talk. Jaekyung frowned, completely mystified.

*If he isn't cheating with her, why did he meet up with her?* she thought curiously.




L went back home and found most of the Infinite members back home, except for Sunggyu and Hoya who were working overtime at the same IT company.

"How were Bae Suzy and Shim Suhee today?" Dongwoo asked. "Did they interest you in any way?"

L shook his head and sighed, loosening his tie. "Bae Suzy was a complete fangirl and Shim Suhee was in love with herself." he told them. "I can't even imagine myself going on another date with them much less spend my entire life with them!"

Sungyeol patted L's back comfortingly. "You'll find her soon. And by then, you'll be able to escape Jung Jihyun's grasp."

L nodded. *I hope so too.*