The guy who doesn't respond

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

Jaekyung puffed her cheeks deep in thought.

She was generally biased against men ever since she was almost when she was still a child. She had wandered out of the safety of the orphanage when she was around 12, and the night found her in an extremely dangerous situation of almost being by two dangerous looking men.

And it didn't help that she had no powers whatsoever to help to defend herself.

Chunji had escaped the orphanage when he realised Jaekyung was missing, and had come to rescue. That was the reason why Chunji was the only male (besides the eatery's ahjusshi) that Jaekyung had a good impression of.

All the other men were deemed to be lustful and sinful creatures to Jaekyung. Which was the reason why she had joined C.U.B. in the first place, to get rid of them.

She had this mindset that Men, all men, would take up any chance to look at a gorgeous woman even if they were already attached. That all men would lust after other women, that they would readily take up any chance if a gorgeous woman threw herself at him.

Which was why she felt extremely confused the next day when L refused all her advances.

Jihyun had messaged Jaekyung the previous night to make her confirm if L already has a woman outside. Jaekyung wasn't sure if he did have a mistress out there, but what she was sure of was that if a man could cheat on his girlfriend with his mistress, he could cheat on his mistress on another girl as well.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Hence, she decided to test L out first. If he had any reaction to her advances, this shows that he is easily swayed and may very well be swayed by other women when they try to seduce him.

She caught L's eyes widen when she came into the office in the morning. She smirked silently to herself.

She was wearing a high waist skirt that hugged her curves in the right places, and it ended off below her knees. There was a generous slit at the side of her skirt that ended at her honey thighs that allowed others to take a peek at the luscious skin beneath. Her blouse was rather thin and see-through, though not particularly revealing. However, it innunciated her good figure without much exposure.

She was looking like a y cat and she knew it. Yoseob's jaw had literally dropped on the ground when she reached the department earlier, since he tripped when he saw her come in, causing his whole stack of papers he was holding before to fly all around the department.

L cleared his throat uncomfortably when he saw Jaekyung coming in in that subtly y outfit. His face grew hot in embarrassment. *Why does she look like that?*

Jaekyung was peeking at him from the corner of his eye and to her surprise, L did a great job of keeping his gaze off her, unlike what she had expected. He took of his jacket and tossed it to her, which she caught with her great reflexes.

Her brows raised questioningly. "I know the jacket's not really enough." L told her. "But you can use it to cover your top a little. I'm afraid I can't help with that slit on your skirt though."

With that, he returned to his work and never once glanced at her again.

Jaekyung was mystified. *Did he just ask me to cover myself? But...Men aren't supposed to do that! It's ...not right.* she was completely puzzled by L's behavior.

She bit her lip, determined to lure the wolf in L out. She took out some chocolate from her bag and popped one in , sensually. L raised a brow at her.

Jaekyung grinned sheepishly. "Want one?" she showed him chocolate. L just threw her an amused grin and shook his head. "No thanks. Not a sweet fan."

Jaekyung frowned inwardly. *He seemed so casual and comfortable in his answer, as if he's not bothered by me at all. What is this!*

She tried again. She took of his jacket, and this time as she expected, L's gaze immediately flew to her. She smirked inwardly. *Aha the wolf is out! I knew he couldn't resist!* she mentally cheered.

"Should I adjust the air-conditional to make it colder?" L asked. "I don't want you to take of the jacket." He stood up and made the appropriate adjustments so that the office became colder.

Jaekyung had no choice but to pull the jacket on her again. *He thought I took off the jacket because I was hot? He looked over because he didn't want me to take off the jacket? Why?* she frowned confusedly.

She looked over at him and saw him trembling a little. Her brows furrowed in concern. "Are you cold, Myungsoo sshi?" she asked softly. "Should I return you the jacket?"

L looked alarmed. "No! You should never take off the jacket if you're wearing something like that! You don't know what other men out there would do to you!" he told her reprimandingly. "I'm fine, you keep it on, Jaekyung sshi."

*Other men?* Jaekyung thought. *Then what about you, Kim Myungsoo? Why are you not acting like other men? I don't get you at all.*

She felt bad that she had to make L suffer in the cold and she adjusted th air-conditional back to normal. "I'm feeling a little cold too." she smiled at him.

L grinned and went back to work. He bit his lip silently. *I didn't know Jaekyung could look that... She's not bad looking really. I can see what Yoseob was spazzing about.*

"Too bad she isn't triple powered." he whispered to himself.