Stalker

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

FLASHBACK

"What do you mean he was forced into the marriage?" Jaekyung couldn't help her voice from raising an octave higher. "They loved each other, that's why they engaged isn't it?" *THAT'S WHAT SHE TOLD ME!* she screamed in her mind.

Woohyun shook his head regretfully. "No." he said honestly. "L never liked Jihyun. She was just one of his fangirls, one of his more stalkerish fangirls. Until one day she decided to pretend to give L up. She told L she would give up on him if he told her he loved her, and promised to marry her."

Woohyun sighed at the memory. "That Jihyun recorded everything down." Woohyun's fists were clenched. "If L didn't agree to the engagement, she would show it to her father, the King, and have L banished. There was no way out of this."

Jaekyung gasped. *So all this time, what Jihyun told me was a lie? But...she told me they were going to marry out of love. I can't believe...* she shook her head, her face pale.

"That's why." Woohyun continued. "That's why L has to go on so many dates. Because he has to find the one he loves before the wedding. And not just anyone. Someone that's triple powered. He only has about a month left. It for him, and especially when these fangirls just stalk him all the way here to give him presents. I can assure you, he doesn't contact those girls after the dates, Jaekyung. You misunderstood.*

END OF FLASHBACK

"Damn it!" Jaekyung cursed as she ran. Her hair was flapping wildly in the wind, but she didn't care. She never felt a more urgent need to apologize.

How many times have they fought over this matter? How many names have Jaekyung called L, because she assumed he was some sort of flirt and player?

He wasn't kidding when he said he was the victim. He really was scammed into this marriage, and it was admirable of him to want to look for love even in such circumstances. It was really a race against time and his emotions, before his whole life was sealed with that Jihyun.

She let her jealousy take control this time when she saw those other gifts from the girls. She never thought that L wouldn't want them either.

"Myungsoo Oppa.." Jaekyung panted as she ran. "Where are you?" She was told that he went out of the resort for a late night ski activity. She ran to the gondola as fast as she could and boarded the cable car. It was already quite late, an hour before the snow slopes will be closed to guests.

She didn't notice a suspicious man that boarded the cable car behind hers, his eyes fixed on her. He smirked as his hand closed on the bottle he was holding and a smirk appeared on his face.

Jaekyung patted the wall of the cable car urgently. "Come on!" Jaekyung urged. "Faster faster!" she told the machine. It was obvious that she was going a little crazy from the desperation to apologize.

After what seemed like eternity to Jaekyung, she finally reached the other side of the mountain. There were only a few guests in sight, and they were all already ready to have their last skip back down the slope back to the resort where warmth was.

Jaekyung looked around frantically for L, but there wasn't anyone that looked like him in sight. "MYUNGSOO OPPA!" Jaekyung screamed.

Her eyes darted around. *I thought he was here! Don't tell me he went down the slope already?* she gasped at that thought. She ran to the edge and looked down the slope.

The people looked like tiny ants to her from this height. Jaekyung squinted, wanting to see if any of those little dots were L.

All of a sudden, a strong hand covered , and another wrapped itself around her waist, yanking her backwards. Jaekyung's karate and taekwondo instincts kicked in and she elbowed the attacker hurriedly.

Unfortunately for her, the attacked opened a bottle of strange smelling liquid, and Jaekyung felt her sight blurring. *What the..* she frowned slightly as she sight focused on her attacker.

"Yongchul?" Jaekyung frowned, her vision bluring again.

Yongchul smirked. "I finally got you for myself, Lee Jaekyung." he announced. "What a pleasant Christmas Gift this year!"

Kim Yongchul was in the same orphanage as Chunji and Jaekyung until both of them decided to move out to work. Yongchul had a serious crush on Jaekyung, but Jaekyung just didn't accept any other guy friends besideds Chunji. Perhaps Yongchul did ruin his chances when he tried to molest Jaekyung when Chunji wasn't around one day.

From then on, Yongchul had this possessiveness that scared Jaekyung. He found every opportunity to get to Jaekyung, wanting him for her own. However, he never got any chance since Jaekyung was always around Chunji or f(x), and helped by the fact that she was also skilled in fighting.

"Don't forget I can kick your Kim Yongchul." Jaekyung snarled. "You know I fight better than you!"

Yongchul smirked as he used a rope to tie Jaekyung's hands together. "Yes of course I know that sweetie." he cooed. "But I also do know that when you're drugged, even the invincible Lee Jaekyung will have to bow down to me."

"You drugged me?" Jaekyung gasped, finding it hard to focus her gaze now. Her head was spinning, and she felt like she was about to faint any minute.

"Clever." Yongchul kissed her cheek wetly, making Jaekyung flinch. She felt Yongchul wrapping his arms round her waist and bringing her to the small storehouse at the top of the mountain. It was deserted for most of the time unless guests needed some extra tools.

She didn't need to be a genius to know that tonight, Kim Yongchul was going to have his way with her.

She was drugged, even her powerful kicks and punches wouldn't work against him. There was no one around to help. He was a guy and she was a girl.

There was no way she would get out of this unscathed.

For the first time, facing a guy, Jaekyung felt afraid. She suddenly felt what being a woman means. Men were stronger than women physically, unless powers were concerned. But Jaekyung was powerless! How was she going to get out of this?

"MYUNGSOO OPPAAAA!" Jaekyung screamed her lungs out. It was the first name that came to her mind, and she never heard her voice so loud. She was surprised that she called L's name, but there wasn't any time for thinking. She continued screaming his name like it was the end of the world.

"MYUNGSOO OPPA! HELP!" Jaekyung hollered into Yongchul's ear.

"Shut it!" Yongchul tried to cover desperately, knowing that she was attracting a whole lot of attention. He feverently hoped that all the guests at the resort had already gone down the slopes.

Jaekyung was losing her conscious rapidly. She could feel herself closing her eyes, surrendering herself to Yongchul.

"Just obey Yongchul Oppa won't you, Jaekyung!" Yongchul slapped her face.

Just before Jaekyung lost her conscious completely, she saw the door of the storehouse burst opened, and the person by the very name she was screaming a few seconds ago appeared by the doorway.

"Myungsoo Oppa.." Jaekyung breathed, before she passed out.