Captured

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

"They're looking for you everywhere, Kyunggie." Chunji furrowed his brows worriedly as the gang settled down for dinner.

Jaekyung bit her lips and nodded. "I know."

Woohyun raised his brows. "How did you know? You guys stayed here the whole day right?" He narrowed his eyes at L. "You guys didn't go out did you?"

L puffed his cheeks. "Ah.. we just thought we'd go to the nearby town to buy some snacks since we both got hungry." he sighed. "Then we saw the signs put up everywhere looking for baby. We came back immediately after."

Victoria frowned. "Now that you know they're all looking for you, don't go out alright? We'll get snacks for you. We can't risk letting those police and soldiers see you."

L nodded. "I won't let Jaekyung get hurt." he squeezed Jaekyung's hand.

Sunggyu nodded. "I'd puke at the cheesiness if not for how serious this is getting."

Dongwoo and Hoya looked at each other. "We can still puke alright." and they resumed pretending to puke their stomachs out.

 


"I want to get the ring back before everything turns worse." Jaekyung blurted.

The others looked at her.

"If I have all my powers back, I can defeat Lady Jung. I can defeat Jihyun." Jaekyung looked at L for support. "We have to bust Lady Jung. I don't want such a beside the King...who...who's my father."

L nodded and squeezed her shoulders. The others nodded in response. "It seems like the best resort. We should get the ring back." Luna tapped her chin thoughtfully.

"So what's the plan?" Sungjong burst out excitedly.

 

 

"So you guys know your roles right?"  Victoria asked. Everyone nodded. "Good. Let's get that ring back and return Jaekyung her powers!"

Jaekyung giggled and waved as the gang set off. "Fighting!" she squealed. L chuckled amusedly. *She's a princess, but the cutest the world had ever seen.*

Jaekyung sighed when the rest went out of view. "I hope they don't get into trouble because of getting that ring for me..." she muttered.

L poked her forehead. "Don't worry baby." he pouted. "I don't like it when my Jaekyung is sad or worried. Smile for me baby."

Jaekyung rolled her eyes. "Since when were you so mushy Myungsoo Oppa?"

L chuckled and took her hand, leading her out of the hut. Beams of sunlight shone through the canopy layer of the forest, making it seem magical and breathtakingly beautiful.

"I don't know either." L said honestly. "Would you believe me if I said I was surprised at myself for saying things like that too?"

Jaekyung smiled softly and hugged L's arm. "Then continue surprising yourself and me. I like your mushy side Myungsoo Oppa."

L made a face. "Yeah yeah continue teasing me." he chuckled and poked her forehead again. He pulled her with her as they strolled round the woods, making sure not to stray too far from the hut.

They stopped short when they came across a small river. "WOAH MYUNGSOO OPPA!!!" Jaekyung shrieked and immediately took of her shoes to step into the river. "It's so pretty!"

L put his hands on his waist and chuckled amusedly. "Baby, I love you and all. But if you're princess you don't take off your shoes and jump into rivers so easily you know."

Jaekyung pouted. "Aish Myungsoo Oppa you totally ruined my good mood!" she splashed water at him.

L's eyes widened. "Did. You. Just. Splash. Me?" he asked slowly.

Jaekyung stuck out her tongue. "So what if I did~~~" she sang as she pranced around in the shallow part of the river.

"Ohoh you're so going to get it." L smirked and shed his jacket and shoes, heading straight into the river, lunging for Jaekyung.

"KYAAAA Myungsoo Oppa!!" Jaekyung shrieked and tried running away from him.

L smirked and grabbed Jaekyung's arm before she could escape. "Got you." he grinned and circled his arms round her waist.

Before she knew it, he began tickling her at her sides. Jaekyung laughed and slapped his chest. "Stop it oppa!" she squealed, her face red.

Both of them lost their balance and fell into the river together. The cold water splashed on them, drenching them completely. Jaekyung puffed her cheeks and splashed water at L. "Myungsoo Oppa! It's all your fault we're all wet!" she stood up to get onto shore.

L pulled her down to sit on his lap. The river was shallow, so even in the sitting position, the water only reached L's shoulders.

"And it's your fault my heart's racing right now." L searched her eyes deeply, before leaning towards her to capture her lips.

Jaekyung smiled blissfully into the kiss. *Oppa was right, he really got cheesier.*

 


BOth L and Jaekyung returned back to the hut to dry themselves up, when someone barged in. L instinctively stood in front of Jaekyung, wary of polive and soldiers.

"Oh Dongwoo Hyung." L sighed in relief. "You're back so fast? got the ring already?" he smiled.

Dongwoo's bottom lip trembled. "We didn't manage to get the ring." he croaked. "Because they got the others instead."