Fight...again

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

Jaekyung felt someone shaking her shoulders gently and she stirred. She was a deep sleeper, and she wouldn't even wake up if Voldermort and his gang of dementors pointed the Elder Wand in her face.

But she felt this person was different. Chunji would wake her up by screaming. Victoria would wake her up by pouring cold water on her face. Krystal and Sulli by tickling her toes. Luna would use her incredible voice to sing her ultra high notes which high frequencies would render Jaekyung helpless.

Amber wouldn't care at all.

So who was this person that was shaking her so gently? This person brushed his hand against her cheek and her bangs tenderly, as if he really cared and doted on her. Who was it?

Jaekyung opened her eyes slowly and found herself looking into L's bemused face. "Finally awake stupid girl?" he mused, pinching her cheek softly.

Jaekyung blinked several times before straightening up and looking around her, confused. She realised that she was in L's truck, and that they weren't at Mount Mudeung but at a busy street where lots of people were rushing around. "Where are we?" she murmured, rubbing her eyes.

L helped her sit up. "Yangdong Market as you wanted." L chuckled. He placed a bag on her lap. "I bought you new shoes, your feet must be hurting because of those heels. Change into them and we'll walk around here before returning to the hotel."

Jaekyung's eyes widened at the pair of shoes L bought for her.

 pazito-bronze-ballerina-shoes-US681.gif

It was a pair of Patizo bronze Ballerina flat shoes that fitted her feet exactly. "Do you like them?" L asked, worriedly. Jaekyung softened and smiled. "Yeah." she answered honestly. "And they're a good fit too."

L grinned. "I took your heels to the footware shop to match." L told her. "Come on." he gestured. "Lets walk around here, grab some dinner and head back to the hotel."

Jaekyung beamed and skipped out of the truck, her sore feet feeling reenergized. She walked past the department store and she looked at her reflection on the glass. She admired the shoes on her feet and noted how they fitted her character much more than those heels she always wore when she was with her suspects.

*They're really pretty.* Jaekyung admired her feet. Not looking where she went, she bumped into someone. She bowed and muttered an apology before walking away.

The man she knocked into grabbed onto her wrist. "Soomi!" The man exclaimed. Jaekyung mentally smacked herself. It was Yoon Doojoon AGAIN. (A/N: If you don't remember, Doojoon was Junhyung's friend and Junhyung had been Jaekyung's suspect, before he was banished. Refer to Chapter 3)

"Doojoon!" Jaekyung gasped. She glanced at L who had walked on, not knowing that she stopped. It would be anytime now that he turned back, finding out that she was living with more than one name. "Doojoon I'm busy can't we talk sometime else?" Jaekyung hissed urgently.

Doojoon glanced at L with raised brows. "Your boyfriend?" he frowned. "Why? I'm still here for you! Don't leave me!"

Doojoon's loud whining had successfully made L turn back and the latter frowned deeply when he saw Jaekyung being tangled in another man's arms. *Who's that! Besides that Chunji guy, she still has others?* he growled softly, preparing to rush there.

Jaekyung's eyes widened when she saw another woman appear out of nowhere and launch herself into L's arms. "L OPPA~~~" The girl shrieked. "I MISSED YOU!!!"

Jaekyung flinched. *What the hell?* She squinted and recognised the girl as one of L's past dates, Shim Suhee. *He's still in contact with her?* she frowned.

"Errrr... Suhee sshi right?" L rubbed the back of his neck, trying to remember her name. After the numerous dates he had been to, it was quite a miracle that he was able to get Suhee's name right.

Suhee beamed and latched herself on L's arm. "Yeah! Why didn't you contact me after that date, L oppa?" she pouted. "I waited day and night for your call, but it never came!"

L shrugged her off. "I was busy." He glanced in Jaekyung's direction and saw her looking at him. She was so absorbed in glaring at him that she didn't realise that Doojoong was hugging her from behind, sniffing her hair and neck delightfully.

But L saw. His eyes narrowed and his face turned black. *She accused me of being a flirt and a con man, and what? She's letting some random man hug her like that! What the hell!!!*

Both L and Jaekyung glared at each other, oblivious to Doojoon and Suhee's cooing and their futile attempts to get their attention. "What are you glaring at?" L seethed.

Jaekyung growled. "What more? The con man of course? I shouldn't have believed you when you said you weren't a conman. You're still in contact with those girls in hope of conning them!"

"I'm not!" L growled. He glared at Doojoon. "Then what about yourself? Cuddling with some random guy on the street?" he spat.

Jaekyung took a double take at herself and realised Doojoon was hugging her. She pushed him off immediately, shuddering. "Don't touch me, Yoon Doojoon." she hissed.

She glared back at L. "He's just an someone I know." she told him. "We aren't scandalous like you two are."

Doojoon swung his arms round Jaekyung's neck. "Well babe, if you want to be scandalous, I'd gladly take up the offer." he smirked. "After all, your previous boyfriend Junhyung's banished already. I must act fast before my other friends Dongwoon, Hyungseung and Kikwang catch up and get you."

L grew even angrier when he heard that Jaekyung was in contact with so many guys. He shrugged Suhee off his arm and threw a deadly glare at Jaekyung. "I'm going back to the hotel first. I don't think I want to sit in the same truck as a ." he seethed.

Jaekyung's eyes widened. *?*

L stormed into his truck and slammed the door shut. He drove off in a flash, ignoring Jaekyung's hurt eyes and Suhee's cries.

"I HATE YOU KIM MYUNGSOO!!!" Jaekyung screamed.