Annoying

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

"L oppa!" That distinct sharp high-pitched voice rang throughout the restaurant.

L cringed. *Did I accumulate a lot of bad karma in my past life or something? Why oh why...*

"L oppa~~" Jihyun's voice came ringing. L shuddered visibly and cursed under his breath.

"Your fanclub's president is here." Sungyeol snickered. L shot Sungyeol a glare and elbowed his hyung in the stomach. Sungyeol yelped and pouted cutely.

"Jihyun sshi." L looked bored, and sounded even more bored. Jihyun hopped over to L, smiling and bending down so that her full assets were in view.

Sunggyu cringed and Woohyun just rolled his eyes. Sometimes, when you show everything you've got, nothing's mysterious about you at all.

"L oppa!" Jihyun squealed happily and plopped herself in the empty seat beside L. "You guys were having lunch and you didn't call me with you? You're so bad L oppa."

L gave her a look. "One, don't call me oppa! I told you didn't I?" he asked sounding very irritated. "And two, you're not my girlfriend or anything, so why should I call you when we have a gathering?"

Jihyun conveniently ignored the first part of his speech and clung on his arm. "So you're asking me to be your girlfriend L oppa?" she squealed. "YES! Yes I agree!"

Hoya choked on his water and stifled a laugh. He was absolutely enjoying the sight of his dongsaeng suffering.

"Are you a retard?" L snarled. "No I didn't ask you to be my girlfriend, and no I will NEVER do that. Get it in your head, Jung Jihyun."

Jihyun seemed unfazed that L was rejecting her. Oh well, she had plenty of practice I must say. "So next time oppa asks me, it'll be a marriage proposal!" Jihyun squealed. "KYAAA So excited!"

Sungjong and Dongwoo exchanged glances. *This girl is horrifying.*

"Now Jung Jihyun, leave now." L commanded. "You're interrupting our initially very peaceful and enjoyable lunch."

Jihyun pouted and rose. "Fine oppa." she threw him a flying kiss. "I love you L oppa! See you tomorrow!"

L buried his face in his hands and groaned. Sungyeol patted his back heartily. "I so pity you man." he snickered.

"Shut up." L snapped.

"This is karma for being the most sought for man in this town." Sunggyu laughed. "I'm kinda glad some girls don't like my small eyes now."

"I don't know how I can get rid of her." L exclaimed, exasperated. "She's so freaking annoying! I want to kill her sometimes! And it doesn't help that she's the king's step daughter AND one of the highest powered women around."

"What are her powers anyway?" Sungjung asked. "Breeze, water vapour and dust?"

Woohyun chuckled. "Nice try maknae." he shook his head. "Her powers are strong. From what I know, they are flight, invisibility and fire."

"Wow flight!" Dongwoo's eyes brightened. "I'd love to fly. It'd be so cool."

"I can give her up to you if you want." L piped up. Dongwoo made a face that made everyone laugh.

"But it'll be hard chasing her away." Woohyun shook his head. "Her mother is a triple powered woman and so is she. They have high status in the society, and it doesn't help that they have the king on their side. She's the king's step daughter for god's sake."

"Don't talk about it." L groaned again. "I just can't keep her away no matter what. I'm dying of irritation and annoyance."

Sungyeol patted his buddy's back. "Wish I could pretend to be your girlfriend and tell her that you're taken." he mused. "But TOO BAD! Almighty Sungyeol is a man!"

"Could've fooled me." Sunggyu muttered under his breath.

L tuned out as his fellow friends began bickering as usual over the table. This was how Infinite lived, fun and warming. They were fellow orphans and they had stuck together since they were young, with Sungjong only joining them three years ago after his parents died in a car crash.

L was orphaned for reasons he doesn't know. He assumed that he was abandoned, since he was found on the orphanage's doorstep wrapped in elaborate cloth.

He doesn't really care about his past or his parents, they didn't affect who he was. What he chose to be was what he was. He was a young handsome-faced man with determination and guts.

If he wasn't in this society where men were looked upon like trash, he would have been a great noble man.

*Argh. When can i finally get rid of that Jung Jihyun??!* he thought desperately.