Found you

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

L stared at the computer screen.

The rest of the Infinite members were looking at him worriedly. After Sungyeol had told them about the existence of C.U.B and showed them the website, L had been stoning in front of the computer for a long time.

"Yah L." Woohyun nudged his dongsaeng. "Are you okay? Is this that shocking?"

"We should have expected some sort of organisation like this to exist anyway." Hoya tapped his chin thoughtfully. "I always thought it was weird that the cheating boyfriends were banished so efficiently. So there were agents at work."

L still stared at the screen.

Sungyeol nudged him again. "Yah seriously. Can you like respond? My girlfriend's working in this darned Agency as well and I didn't stone like you're doing now!"

L shifted his gaze to Sungyeol for a moment. His hand rose and he pointed to a line on the computer screen. "See that?" L coughed out.

Dongwoo squinted. "If they're able to seduce them, like kissing, they've proven that the suspect is indeed unfaithful." He read. "Yeah, what about that?"

L blinked. "What about that?" he asked in disbelief. "THIS FREAKING ORGANISATION MADE MY GIRL KISS OTHER GUYS! I'm going to freaking kill that Lady Jung! Who cares if she's the King's Wife!" he slammed his fists on the table.

The others just rolled their eyes. Trust L's possessive side to come out now.

"But you get why I'm showing you this don't you?" Sungyeol asked. "True, Jaekyung did approach you because she was on a mission. She tried to seduce you and find out about your relationship with other girls, but it didn't work. She didn't report to the Agency about the kiss you shared. She ran away instead. The fact that she said that the kiss was a mistake, you get it don't you?"

L blinked at him.

"UGH I can't believe I'm called the Choding." Sungyeol grabbed at his hair frustratedly. "You're so stupid L! Can't you see the last line? Agents aren't supposed to fall for their suspects. That explains why she didn't report you, because she doesn't want you banished. She said it was a mistake, because she wasn't supposed to love you! And she ran away, because if she stayed and your relationship with her advances with Jihyun's knowledge, you'll get banished. She's protecting both of you don't you understand?"

A series of claps woke Sungyeol from his agitated speech. "Oh my Hyung you were so suave!" Sungjong squealed. "I didn't expect those wise words from a Choding!"

Sungyeol beamed. "So....who's in for premium coffee to celebrate my sudden growth?"

L looked back at the computer screen and read the rules again. Sungyeol was right. Everything Jaekyung has done so far has been a mystery to him. But if what Sungyeol said was correct about her loving him, then it all makes sense.

Her confusion, her sacrifice.

The sides of L's lips twitched up slightly, the first time in more than a week.

*Lee Jaekyung, wherever you are, I'm going to find you.*




After bombarding the number that sent Sungyeol the CUB's url, Sungyeol finally had a reply.

Yes I'm Krystal, Sungyeol Oppa. Stop trying to contact me or I'll change my number again.

L growled and snatched the phone from him. He typed furiously.

This is L. Tell me where Jaekyung is once and for all. I need to know where she is. I need to tell her that I love her. Please.

A reply came soon after.

You love her? But you can't. And she can't either. This is why she left, L. Please understand and stop trying to find where she is.

L let out a yell as he dialed the number straight. Krystal picked up after a ring. "L sshi. I mean it, stop trying to find Jaekyung." was what Krystal said the minute she picked up.

L growled. "I mean what I say too. I ing love Jaekyung and I need her. Just tell me where she is and I'll leave you alone. I just need to tell her what I feel. I know she feels the same, but if she doesn't want me, I can understand. I just need to tell this to her face to face. I'm begging you, Krystal."

Krystal was surprised at the change in tone in his voice. He was initially so frustrated, so annoyed and he sounded like he wanted to punch her for keeping Jaekyung from him. But at last, he sounded so broken that Krystal would have believe if he was crying right then.

*He loves her. And so does she. Why must this be so complicated? Can't they have a chance at this?* she thought desperately.

"Alright." Krystal whispered soon after. "I'll tell you."




Jaekyung was out at the cafe again. The Ahjusshi she met the day before was nowhere in sight, and Jaekyung found herself thinking about him. He seemed familiar to her even though they only met yesterday.

*Maybe I met him when I was a kid or something.* she thought.

She stirred the coffee, not noticing the admiring gazes from the guys around the cafe. They were surprised to see such a stunning lady amongst their premises. The waiters recognised the girl from the day before. They had wanted to approach Jaekyung, but since she was talking to the Ahjusshi whom sent them an annoyed glare, they didn't.

Now that Jaekyung was alone, it was their chance.

One of the cute looking waiter went forward and placed a plate of delicately made tiramisu on the table. Jaekyung blinked and looked up at him. "Eh?"

"This is on the house for such a beautiful lady like you." he bowed and smiled charmingly.

"Oh." Jaekyung blushed. "Thank you."

"No problem." He winked. "In return, can I get your name? Do you have a boyfriend?"

Jaekyung was surprised by his sudden questions. Irritation fired up in her eyes. Even though she knew she was in love with L, doesn't mean she thinks well of the male population. She just admits that she needs to find out more about them before deciding their personalities.

But it didn't need much reading to tell this guy was a complete flirt.

"Well..." Jaekyung said slowly, trying to formulate the worst sounding string of insults to hurl in that pretty boy's face. Until.

"DON'T YOU TRY TO HIT MY MY JAEKYUNG YOU STUPID FACED IDIOT!" L emerged from nowhere.

Jaekyung let out a gasp. *Myungsoo Oppa?*