Indian Poker

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

Infinite, f(x) and Jaekyung got into the train and settled comfortably in a large cabin reserved just for them. Woohyun sat beside Jaekyung and L hurried over, plopping himself on her other side.

He didn't know why, but he felt like he needed to keep a lookout on what his hyung will do to Jaekyung. Woohyun was good with girls, with his heart throwing and aegyo that would melt any girl's heart.

His hyung's ability to win girl's hearts never bothered him before, but now that Jaekyung was in the picture, L would do everything he could to prevent Jaekyung from falling into Woohyun's love trap. He just couldn't bear thinking of Jaekyung and Woohyun dating. It's just wrong.

Sungyeol ran over to Krystal and sat down beside her, beaming happily like a little kid. Luna nudged Krystal teasingly, wriggling her eyebrows. Krystal blushed and materialized a snowball, hurling it at her unnie, who used her fire power to melt it just in time.

Amber was having a good time with Dongwoo and Hoya, finding that both of them looked rapping as well. It wasn't often that Amber found people she could really talk to since she was usually so quiet.

*She's pretty hot.* Hoya thought while Dongwoo smiled to himself. *Amber's one unique attractive girl.*

Amber read both their thoughts and turned red. They looked at her curiously, asking what was wrong. Amber shook her head. "Nothing. Just that....my power is mind reading."

It was the guys' turn to turn red.




The train ride to the ski resort continued on, when the girls and guys were already tired of talking. "Hey," Sunggyu suddenly blurted. "Why don't we play something?"

"What?" Sungjong asked.

Sunggyu cast all of them a sly look. "How about...Indian Poker?" he grinned. "Except this time, we won't bet with money, and the person with the lowest card will have to do a forfeit. Sounds good?"

(A/N: For those of you who don't know, Indian Poker is a game where you draw a card and put it on your forehead so everyone who's playing the game can see your card. You'll be able to see other people's card too, while you don't know your own. You have to guess if your card is the lowest of all the players, while the other players can try to convince you of changing the card you have. If you don't understand, check out this website: http://www.pokersource.com/games/indian-poker.asp)

"Okay!" Sulli chirped. "Let's do it!"

The cards were dealt and given to everyone of them. Jaekyung stuck a card on her forehead, looking around nervously. She gulped when she saw that the lowest card amongst the others was a ten of spades by Victoria. There was a high possibility that her own card was going to be lower than that.

L chuckled at Jaekyung's cute expression and leant nearer to her ear. "No need to worry, Ace of hearts." he whispered.

Jaekyung's eyes widened and she heaved a sigh of relief. She beamed at L who had the King of Clubs, thanking him silently. She just had this fear of losing this sort of games, as she really didn't know what sort of forfeits they would give her.

Woohyun smirked at Sungyeol who had the Ace of Spades. "Choding ah. You better becareful with that card of yours." he shook his head. The others caught on and also shook their heads, trying to convince Sungyeol that he had a low card.

Sungyeol cast a frightened expression. "My card's really low?" he asked.

Dongwoo nodded. "You should really change it, Sungyeol. Hyung never lied to you before, did I?" he asked with a honest face.

Sungyeol bit his lip, contemplating. He frowned. "How would I know if you're cheating me now!" he whined, stomping his feet. Krystal laughed. *He's really like a child.*

Sungjong shook his head at Sungyeol. "Don't change then hyung~" he sang teasingly.

Sungyeol grabbed at his hair irritatedly. "GAAAHHH!!! I don't know!" he screamed. He wrinkled his nose a little. "Fine fine. I want to change my card."

He grabbed another card from the deck and replaced the one on his forehead. His eyes widened when he saw that he had originally gotten the Ace of Spades. "YAHHH! All of you tricked me! You told me I had a low card!" he accused.

"Technically speaking," Sunggyu grinned. "We didn't say that. We just told you to change."

Everyone put down their cards, and naturally Sungyeol lost, as he had gotten a three of diamonds the second time round. He put his hands up in defeat and waited for the forfeit. "Go to the attendent and ask her if she wants your autograph." Sunggyu told him. "And don't forget to flip your bangs while you're at it."

"WHAT!" Sungyeol yelped. "That attendent's at least fifty years old!"

"That's the whole point." Woohyun rolled his eyes. Jaekyung laughed heartily when she saw Sungyeol turning red and trying to flirt with that old ahjuma attendent, and almost begging her to take his autograph. He returned and immediately burried his face in his sweater. "I died." he coughed out. Krystal patted his back soothingly.

The game continued several rounds, with Sunggyu having to kiss Sungjong on the cheek, Dongwoo having to pull his underwear for everyone to see (It was giraffe printed by the way), and Hoya having to eat a vinegar infested banana.

In the final round, Jaekyung lost. She gulped nervously as she waited for the forfeit. The guys were also nervous since it was the first female who lost, and they couldn't give forfeits that were too embarrassing.

"I know." Sunggyu suggested. "Why don't you show us your power? We're curious as well."

Jaekyung felt all her blood run cold. *My power? But I don't have any!!!* She shot a panick-strickened look at the f(x) girls who were trying to get her out of that one.

"Okay." L suddenly blurted. "She can treat my cut here on my finger."

Jaekyung blinked at L who nodded at her in assurance. Woohyun looked at Jaekyung interestedly. "You're a healer, Jaekyung?"

Jaekyung just nodded stared at L who put his finger in her hands. She stared at his cut, only to realise that the blood was too bright red to be natural.

Her finger lightly grazed the cut and she gasped when she realised it came off easily. *It's ink.* her gaze shot back to L's face. L squeezed her hand lightly and urged her to continue the act.

Jaekyung nodded and closed her eyes, pretending to be mustering her powers. She brushed her fingers over L's "injured" one, wiping the finger off the red ink. L retrieved his finger and pretended to gasp. "Wow! It's really healed!"

The Infinite members were all gasping and took turns checking out L's finger. "Wow it's really healed! Looks like there wasn't any cut there!" Sungjong remarked.

L smirked. *There wasn't any in the first place.*

The f(x) girls looked at Jaekyung and L in puzzlement. *So he knows that she doesn't have any power?* Amber thought. *This is strange. None of her suspects ever knew of her deepest secret.*

Jaekyung beamed up at L sincerely. *Myungsoo Oppa saved my life again. I wonder what I'd do without him.*