Saved

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com


L spent the whole night looking after Jaekyung while she cried herself to sleep. He could only tell her to believe, because other than that, he can't tell he it's alright, because he knows it isn't.

He her cheeks softly with the back of his fingers, while his other hand her hair. Her lashes looked so long, and her skin so porcelain white and milky smooth. *She looks more like an angel than I remembered.* he thought affectionately.

"I wonder how long is it I can watch you sleep like this." he whispered. "Must we really separate? Will you really be hanged? I'll give up my life if you can continue living, Jaekyung ah. I love you so much."

He closed his eyes and planted a sweet kiss on the top of her head. Jaekyung stirred because of his actions and her eyes fluttered opened.

"You're awake?" L asked tenderly. "I thought even if there was a live rock band right here you'd not wake up." he teased.

Jaekyung forced a smile. "I couldn't really sleep deeply." she mumbled. "Today came faster than I thought." her eyes were sad and depressed.

L cringed at her look. He cupped her cheeks and maed her look at him. "Baby please." he pleaded. "Don't think that way. We'll get through this. I won't let you die. I love you too much to let that happen."

"Myungsoo Oppa..." Jaekyung softened.

L brought his lips down on hers, their lips brushing briefly for an instant before a strange sound was heard. L frowned and cussed inwardly, looking up.

He saw a strange hook curling round the cell's window. A rope was attached and grunts could be heard. "What's that?" Jaekyung squeaked. L stood in front of her and blocked her. "Stay behind me baby, in case that nutcase Jung decides to kill us beforehand."

Another grunt was heard and a person's head appeared at the window. "Jaekyung! L oppa!"

Jaekyung's eyes lit up. "Luna?"

Luna smiled slightly and hurled herself through the hole. Fortunately she was able to squeeze through just barely, but it would have fit if it were L. "We're here to get you out." Luna announced proudly.

L heaved a sigh of relief. "Took you long enough!" he chided, but there was smile on his face. "But how am I supposed to fit through that hole excuse me?"

Luna rolled his eyes. "That's why I'm the one that came up here ain't it?" she asked like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Instead of the skinnier Krystal and Sulli? I'm the fire caster, I do this."

She stretched her arms out and placed them on the wall. The whole wall heated up and instantly, fire broke out, crumbling the whole wall into pieces. Jaekyung and L stared with opened mouths. With the whole wall knocked off, they could see that they were on the second floor of the prison, and Infinite, F(x) and Chunji were on the ground floor waving at them.

Krystal and Sungyeol were smiling at each other, holding hands. Sungyeol gave Krystal a firm nod and cast her hands out.

A solid slide made out of ice solidified in front of their eyes. L smiled and held out his hand. Jaekyung took it and they slid down the slide together. "We're free, baby. We're free." L hugged her tightly, kissing her tear filled eyes.

Luna slid down after them and rolled her eyes. "Enough PDA peeps. Time to run before they find us out."

A large truck soon appeared with Sunggyu as it's driver. "Get in. We must run."

They filed into the truck as fast as possible, all of them smiling in relief.

At least he wasn't going to get banished today. At least she wasn't going get hanged today.

At least, they were going to have a day in peace. Together.

 


The whole gang huddled around a fire.

They had built a large house in the middle of the woods through the night. It was only possible with Luna's fire power and Victoria's strength. With Sulli's ability to talk to animals, she also managed to ask some wild animals for help.

It was out of reach from the city and no one could have known it existed.

"Thanks for saving us guys. We owe you." L smiled softly at the gang.

Sungyeol punched his arm. "Of course we have to save you! You're our visual!" he chuckled.

"Our Jaekyung finally fell in love!" Sulli cooed. "We can't let you guys just end off with a tragedy!" Amber smirked.

Jaekyung giggled as L looped his arm round her shoulder. She sighed softly. "But really, thank you." Jaekyung's eyes shone with sincerity. "If not for you guys, we'll really-"

"Don't think about it." Woohyun told her. "It's your birthday today. The thing is, you guys are alright. We have to think of what to do from now. You two can't show your face in the society any longer. NO doubt there'll be signs put up everywhere looking for you two."

Victoria nodded. "We can go out for some part time jobs some time if we disguise ourselves. THey won't be so strict on finding friends related to you. We'll be able to continue with life."

They began fooling around to lighten the mood, which was rather easy with Infinite around. To be specific, Sungyeol.

"HAHAHAHA you should have seen your face Hoya Hyung!" Sungyeol burst out laughing. "Why did you keep eating the banana when it tasted weird!!"

Hoya frowned. "How was I supposed to know you added something in it?" he protested. "I thought it was supposed to taste like that!"

"Haha like what!" Dongwoo guffawed. "Banana that tastes like vinegar?"

Hoya turned red in embarrassment while Sungyeol laughed the loudest.

They started to sing a birthday song to Jaekyung, loudly in the middle of the woods. A whole hoard of birds got scared out of their trees and flew away.

"Happy birthday baby." L pecked her nose. "I'm sorry I didn't have time to get you a gift. When everything blows over, I'll organize a grand birthday bash for you alright?"

Jaekyung giggled. "As long as you're here I'm fine Myungsoo Oppa." she said as she hugged his waist.

"Eww corny~" Sungjong wrinkled his nose.

Jaekyung and L cuddled together, until Chunji cleared his throat. "You don't have something for Kyunggie, but I do."

L raised his brows. "You had time to get a present amongst these chaos?" he questioned.

Chunji shook his head as he passed an envelope to Jaekyung. He stared at her. "This is what I've been told to give Jaekyung when she turns 20 years in korean age."

He looked at her. "This is a letter to you, from your mother."