Misunderstanding

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

L came home that night, late as usual after his date with another triple powered woman. This time, this woman had impressed him completely, and he didn't mind seeing her again.

He found Woohyun sitting on the couch watching tv, while the others were already sleeping.

"Not asleep yet, Hyung?" L grinned as he plopped himself on the couch beside Woohyun.

Woohyun raised his brows at L. He noticed the exceptional cheerfulness from his usually cold and emotionless dongsaeng. "How was your date with Eunbi just now? Good?"

L chuckled amusedly. "It was great." Woohyun brightened. "Really? Do you think she's the one? Do you think you can fall in love with her sometime soon? Do you think-"

"Hyung." L cut Woohyun off. "It was great because I gained myself another friend. Eunbi's a lesbian."

Woohyun's jaw dropped and L laughed heartily. "Lesbian?" Woohyun repeated, completely horrified.

"That's why I was able to hit off with her." L shrugged. "It was like talking to one of the infinite members. I don't mind meeting her again for a brotherly meeting."

Woohyun frowned. "This is not good L! You're supposed to find a girl you may fall in love with! Not some manly girl that turns out to become your hyung instead." he sighed. He glanced at his dongsaeng. "Have you met any girls that crossed your mind after the first meeting?"

The first girl that crossed L's mind was Jaekyung. She was intelligent, beautiful, and elegant on the exterior. But L could see a little child in her eyes and some secrecy behind those large orbs of hers.

"Yeah." L told Woohyun honestly. "But it doesn't help. She's my collegue who shares the same office as me, but she's only single powered. And I don't think I'll fall for her too. She's just...mystifying."

Woohyun sighed, disappointed. "You'll find her soon alright?" L faked a smile. He blinked at the screen, finally registering in his mind that Woohyun was watching some romantic comedy korean drama. "Hyung? You're watching romance?" he gaped. "That never happened before! You're acting weird!" he yelped.

Woohyun blushed. "I'm not!" he protested.

"You are!" L narrowed his eyes. "Enough about me finding the one, you found the one haven't you? Your lucky girl!"

Woohyun grinned dreamily. "Well, I don't know." he admitted. "But I found myself just attracted to her even though I haven't met her for more than five minutes. She just came to the delivery centre to get some goods you know, and mine was mixed with hers. But she's just so beautiful, I just..." he trailed off.

L grinned. "Seems like someone has a little crush." he commented.

Woohyun rolled his eyes but smiled. "By the way she's in your company! Sookoon cooperation!" he remembered. "You know anyone there that's exceptionally beautiful?"

L tapped his chin. "I don't know anyone out of my department." he pouted. "And the most beautiful one there is that mystifying girl I just told you about. And she doesn't collect goods."

Woohyun wrinkled his nose. "Aww. I just hope I can meet her again." He sighed softly to himself. *My coffee princess.*




Jaekyung got into L's cheap truck and was surprised to find the interior rather comfortable on contrary to what she was expecting. Manager Kim had instructed both of them to go to the factory for a few days to observe to new factory's workings.

L was rather irritated since he couldn't carry on with his daily meetings with different girls, even though he didn't enjoy them. He was in a rather urgent situation to find the one he loved since it had already been 3 weeks since he and Jihyun got engaged.

There was only a little more than 2 months left to find the triple powered woman he loved, before he would be eternally bound to Jihyun in marriage.

He smirked at Jaekyung's astonished face. "Surprised that it's clean?" he teased.

Jaekyung wrinkled her nose and stuck her tongue out. L laughed. "Not all guys are dirty you know. Don't make assumptions."

Jaekyung bit her lip. She knew he was referring to his hygiene habits, but she couldn't help but relate them to his love life as well. *Did I make the wrong assumption? Can he be a faithful lover as well? But then why would he not treat Jihyun well, and meet up with those other women then?*

The new factory they were going to inspect was just built a month ago. It was located quite a distance from where they were working in the central Seoul of the land, and required a few hours of driving to get there.

It was already ten minutes into the drive, but not a word was said since the beginning. Jaekyung shifted uncomfortably in her seat. She didn't know what to say to him when she couldn't even figure out what type of a person he was.

L glanced at her and noted her uneasiness. "I'm not going to eat you alive, so you can relax you know." he told her amusedly.

"I'm not scared!" Jaekyung retorted.

L laughed again. "Didn't say you were." he teased. "And didn't think you'd admit it as well."

Jaekyung rolled her eyes, but at least the atmosphere wasn't that awkward as it was. She peeked at him and noticed that both his hands were empty. She raised her brows. "Where's your ring?" she inquired. "You're engaged right?"

L's face immediately hardened. "I don't wear it all the time unless I meet my fiancee." he told her. "And it's inconvenient when I go out." *On dates with other women.* he thought.

"Why?" Jaekyung pressed. "Don't you love your fiancee?"

Anger passed in L's eyes for a moment when he recalled how he was conned into this marriage. He stopped the truck suddenly and got out. Jaekyung blinked and looked around, realising that they were in a petrol station.

"I'll fill up the gas." L said curtly and shut the door.

Jaekyung frowned. *Why doesn't he want to talk about his fiancee? Then why did they get engaged in the first place? Jihyun told me that they were loving in the beginning. He had a change of heart?*

All of a sudden, a blue file below the seat caught her eye. She thought it was the company's documents and she bent down to get them, in case they were needed when they inspected the factory later.

But when she flipped to the first page, her eyes widened. Her fingers immediately skimmed through the pages as her shock and disgust grew.

It was a file full of backgrounds of women. Their profiles, their pictures, their birthdates, and everything. But the one thing that caught Jaekyung's eyes was the title of this file on the front page.

"Profiles of Triple Powered Women."

*He wasn't lying when he said that he only liked women with three powers.* Jaekyung thought.

The door opened and revealed L after he got back from filling his petrol tank. He met eyes with Jaekyung for a moment before his face was whacked to the side with her powerful slap.