Kiss

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

A/N: Hohoho i can imagine your excited faces from seeing the title ^^


---


The table was laid with scrumptious delicacies, courtesy of Victoria umma and Chunji.

The f(x) girls and Infinite boys were over at Jaekyung's house. They had bought party hats and party decorations, ready to spend the entire night together having fun counting down to the new year.

Everyone was excited about the new year, a new beginning.

Dongwoo, Hoya and Amber were busy showing each other the Hip Hop CDs they just bought. Hoya eyed Sungyeol and Krystal who were cooing at each other at the corner of the room.

Sungyeol and Krystal were feeding each other New Year goodies. A crumb got stuck on Krystal's lips and Sungyeol wiped it away naturally with his thumb.

"Since when were they this close?" Dongwoo whispered. "Are they together?"

Hoya shrugged. "I don't know." he whispered back. He looked over at Amber. "Hey Amber can you read Choding's mind and-"

"He confessed two days ago and Krystal accepted." Amber told them. "He brought her to the restaurant and sang her a song, asking her to be his girlfriend."

"Ohhhh..." Dongwoo and Hoya nodded.

The rest were busy stuffing themselves with New Year Goodies, while watching the New Year Eve's countdown show. The guys were exceptionally pissed when the girls got excited when stars like SHINee and Dong Bang Shin Ki performed.

"Kyaaaaa Onew Oppaaaaaaa~~~~" Luna squealed as she hugged the pillow. "SO CUTEEEEE!!!"

Sungjong rolled his eyes. "If anyone's cute, it's me." he muttered.

Krystal was busy feeding Sungyeol until DBSK turned up. She saw Changmin and her jaw dropped at his deep V outfit. Sungyeol saw red and covered her eyes instantly, hissing under his breath.

Chunji rolled his eyes, his eyes darting over to Jaekyung who's eyes were fixed on the door. "Hey, what's up?" he nudged her.

Jaekyung bit her lip and glanced at the clock. "It's going to be the New Year soon and Myungsoo Oppa isn't here yet." she whispered. "I wanted to countdown with him..."

Chunji's hands fell to his sides. He faked a reassuring smile. "I'm sure he'll come." he told her, before venturing off to the alcohol shelf himself.

 


The gang was getting high. It was only a minute till the new year.

"Let's kiss when it turns 12, Krystal ah!" Sungyeol beamed down at her. Krystal turned red. "Neh oppa!"

Woohyun looked around. "Hey! Where's Jaekyung! We've got to countdown together! The view from the lawn here is great! The fireworks would be magnificent from here!" he protested.

Chunji glanced up at Jaekyung's room. "She's around...I'm sure." he sighed softly. "Just let her be alone for a while."

Woohyun got the look. He passed Chunji another can of beer. "Heartbrokened too?" he grinned as he looked away.

Chunji snorted. "We aren't good enough aren't we?" he asked as he drank the beer.

Woohyun nodded. "Yup. No one's good enough for such a princess like her." he smiled sadly as the fireworks lit up in the sky.

"ONE!!!" everyone shouted. "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

"I love you Krystal!" Sungyeol announced as he attacked Krystal's lips.

Chunji and Woohyun looked away. *If only that were me and Jaekyung...*

 


Jaekyung looked up at the sky from her bedroom's balcony. One minute till it was new year, and she still doesn't see L anywhere.

"He promised to spend the New year with me..." Jaekyung whispered as she rubbed her cold arms.

"I'm here aren't I?"

Jaekyung spun round, surprised. L was smiling back at her with a foolish expression he only had around her.

"MYUNGSOO OPPA!!!" Jaekyung squealed as she ran to him and threw her arms round his neck. "YOU'RE HERE!!!"

L laughed as he embraced her tightly as well. He took a deep whiff of her faint vanilla scent and sighed in content. He missed her. He missed her so much even if it was only a few days.

"I missed you, Jaekyung ah." L confessed softly into her ear.

Jaekyung smiled. "I missed you too Myungsoo Oppa." she looked up at him.

TEN

NINE

L looked down at her and caressed her cheek softly wih the back of his fingers.

EIGHT

"Where were you, Myungsoo Oppa?" Jaekyung questioned, worry evident in her eyes.

SEVEN

SIX

L smiled. "Away, thinking."

FIVE

"Have you thought everything over now, Myungsoo Oppa?" Jaekyung asked curiously. "Is everything alright?"

FOUR

"Yeah." L nodded, cupping her cheeks. "I've made my decision and I'll never regret it."

THREE

"Oh?" Jaekyung blinked at him.

TWO

"I'll never regret meeting you, Lee Jaekyung." L whispered.

ONE

"Happy New Year Lee Jaekyung." L whispered, before tilting her head up, bringing her lips to meet his.