Captured II

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

L gripped Jaekyung's hand tightly. She was trembling and shaking in fear. "They got the others? Chunji Oppa? f(x) girls? The Infinite members?"

Dongwoo bit on his busted lips accidentally and cursed. "Yeah." he nodded sorrowfully.

"What happened?" L asked worriedly.

FLASHBACK

"So here's the plan." Sunggyu told the guys. "Since Jihyun knows all of us Infinite members, we can't use us as bait. Chunji, you'll try to seduce Jihy-"

"EHHHH???" Chunji shrieked. "What?"

"Just listen!" Sunggyu snapped. "Jihyun likes cute good-looking guys like L. She'll like you too Chunji. In any case, Jihyun likes guys who are loved by many women. L's the most popular amongst us with the females, and that's one of the reasons why she took a liking to L instead of the other handsome Infinite members. Like me."

Hoya rolled his eyes.

"We have to make Chunji look wanted." Sunggyu told them. "So the f(x) girls, which Jihyun hasn't met yet, will be crowding around Chunji to make him look popular."

"WHATTT!" It was Sungyeol's turn now. "You mean you want MY JAGIYA KRYSTAL to fawn over that white rice cake looking guy!'

"Hey!" Chunji furrowed his brows.

"The ring people! We've got to get the rings!" Sunggyu snapped. "When Chunji manages to seduce her, we Infinite will charge in and tie her up, while snatching the ring from her finger. Call?"

"Call!" The rest cheered.

And that was what they did.

It was rather successful in the beginning. Jihyun's attention was immediately attracted to Chunji since he was surrounded by five beautiful women. Actually more than five, other women crowded around him too because he was cute and good-looking.

Jihyun tapped Amber's shoulder. "Who's that?" she asked.

Amber read her thoughts and smirked inwardly. *She's thinking why she never heard of such a handsome man and is wondering if he's more popular than L.*

"He's the next hot thing in town." Amber squealed like a fan girl.

You should have seen the f(x) girls faces. They were simply horrified at their dear member...SQUEALING.

Amber + Squealing... = ....*don't even want to think about it.*

"Kim Myungsoo is a past thing. Lee Chunji is the next hottest guy!" Amber continued, unaware of the other's terrified faces.

Jihyun looked convinced and approached Chunji. They flirted a bit and Chunji took Jihyun to one of the separate rooms to dine themselves.

What they didn't know was that the Infinite members had already been spotted by Jihyun's body guards outside. Jihyun had made her bodyguards capture all the Infinite members when they saw them, because she needed to know where L was.

f(x) kept waiting for Infinite to appear, but they didn't. So they barged in themselves, only to be completely defeated by Jihyun who had three powers. When her wind and electricity power merged together, the girls had no fight.

END OF FLASHBACK

"I escaped because there were too many Infinite members." Dongwoo sobbed. "The others were all caught. We have to save them L ah."

L nodded. "We'll save them. Somehow."

 


As soon as Jaekyung and L stepped out of their hut, they realised they were completely surrounded by soldiers.

Lady Jung smirked as she emerged from behind them. "Never expected it?"

Dongwoo gasped. "How did you-"

"That's why we let one of them get away." Lady Jung smirked. "To lead us to where the greater targets are."

Dongwoo paled. He turned to Jaekyung and L nervously. "Oh my god I shouldn't have come back here."

L shook his head. "It's not your fault hyung. We're in this together." he whispered.

L's hand never left Jaekyung's as they got handcuffed and brought back to the prisons. It was comforting, but his heart was full of dread.

*Now that they've got us again, what will happen to us?* L thought. *I don't know if Jaekyung'll still be alive 24 hours later, and I can't lose her. I can't.*

They were pushed into the cells and were surprised to see the infinite, f(x) members and Chunji all in the other cells.

"Are you ready for the fun now?" Lady Jung smirked.