My Infinite-Powered Girlfriend

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

Lady Jung was carefully locked up in a specially made cell that was extra secure, so she couldn't do harm to anyone anymore.

The Infinite and f(x) members, together with Chunji, were put up in the white house for the mean time while their orginal houses were being restored. Jihyun and Lady Jung had destroyed their pretty homes while searching through them for Jaekyung and L.

Jaekyung and the King spent time together when the King wasn't tied up in state affairs, and Jaekyung found her father to be as sweet and caring as her imaginary father.

Today was the day where Jaekyung was going to be officially introduced to the people of the Land Of Women, as the King's biological daughter, the rightful princess. Lady Jung was to be dealt with properly the day after.

Jaekyung fidgeted in front of the mirror. "How do I look?" she asked as she patted her hair and straightened her dress.

She was wearing a formal purple dress that looked sweet but at the same time subtly y, together with a little tiara acessory on her hair.

"You look great Jaekyung, no need to worry." Victoria assured. "It's not like it's the first time you're meeting your L or something."

Amber laughed when she read Jaekyung's thoughts. "She's just scared of going on TV. She's afraid she'd trip over and fall when the King's introducing her or something."

"Hey!" Jaekyung pouted. "My thoughts are private!"

Sulli giggled as she played with a sparrow. "No need to worry, Jaekyung ah. I'm sure you won't do anything embarrassing, since SOMEONE will be beside you. And about looking great, you can ask that SOMEONE to give you honest opinions."

L emerged from behind the door and grinned. Jaekyung attacked him with a hug. "Myungsoo Oppa! I thought you were going back to check on the renovation of your house?" she beamed up at him.

L tapped her nose. "I can't miss it if my Infinite-powered girlfriend's going to be officially introduced to the world right?" he asked. "And besides, I have to make sure they know you're mine. God, the thought of ALL the men on this land lusting for you just makes me shudder."

"Totally!" Sungyeol burst out from nowhere. He went over to Krystal and cuddled her. "Why is my baby also going on TV? She's going to get eaten by all the men after that!"

Hoya, Dongwoo and Amber rolled their eyes. "We're ALL going on TV."

Sungjong beamed and looked at himself in the mirror. "I'm so excited! We're saviors of the princess Jaekyung! OH MAN I've got to look prettier than the noonas!" he powered his face.

The gang fooled around for a while before Chunji turned up. "Hey look at the next-in-line and first MALE, might I proudly add, Military Advisor!" Sunggyu clapped enthusiastically.

Chunji turned red. "Yah. The King just awarded me because of my parent's sacrifice. Not me."

Jaekyung smiled at him. "You supported me and were my best friend, Chunji Oppa. Of course you've got to be awarded." she beamed. She looked him up and down. "You look handsome today."

"Hey!" L frowned.

Chunji grinned bashfully. "Oh yeah...er..." he rubbed the back of his neck. "I was going to tell you guys...er.. OH WAIT! I was going to tell you guys that the live broadcast of Jaekyung's offical introduction is going to happen soon. You guys are expected to go down to the main hall RIGHT NOW!"

"KYAAAHHH!" The whole gang rushed out of the room down to the main hall.

L glanced back at Jaekyung who her lips nervously. He took her hand and led her to the waiting point.

The King introduced f(x), Infinite and Chunji first, and a roar of applause was heard. Jaekyung gulped. "That sounds like a WHOLEEEE lot of people..." she hyperventilated.

L squeezed her hand softly. "Babe, don't worry about it." he whispered. "You're the princess, you can do this. And I'll be right beside you, there's nothing to fear."

"But but..." Jaekyung made a face. "I don't like public speaking!" she squeaked.

L almost laughed at her cute panicked  expression. He pinched her cheek. "Why don't we play a game then?" he asked.

Jaekyung looked at him like he was crazy. "Play a game? Now?"

L nodded with a chuckle. "To ease your nerves." he told her like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Okay so this is how it goes, I've got to say something I have that is more than what you do."

Jaekyung tapped her chin. "Okay." she beamed. "You start first."

L grinned at her. "I won more medals than you."

Jaekyung gave him a look. "Really? Like what?"

L seemed glad she asked. "Swimming, dancing, singing, modeling, basketball, computer software designing, some math competition-"

"Does that list ever end?" Jaekyung asked as she rolled her eyes.

L smirked. "Oh and one more, charming girls by doing nothing. I think I should have a medal for that."

Jaekyung puffed her cheeks defiantly. "My turn." she grinned slyly up at him  "I kissed more than you."

L's face hardened. Jaekyung looked at him innocently, a smile creeping up her face. Whenever she talked about her past cases as a C.U.B agent, he'd grow mad of those other already-banished guys.

L huffed. "Yeah yeah. You're my first kiss that's why. Happy?" he frowned.

Jaekyung giggled and tip toed up to peck his lips. "Yep. Extremely elated."

L chuckled and rested his hands on her waist. "My turn again." he whispered. "I love you more."

Jaekyung's eyes widened and a smile appeared on her face. "I don't think so." she sang. "I love you more."

L laughed and hugged her closer. "Oh yeah?" he asked. "I'd take your place and die if that Lady Jung tried to kill you."

Jaekyung softened and searched his eyes. He was serious. "Myungsoo Oppa..."

"I love you more so I won't let you trip if you go out there on stage." he continued. "I love you more so even if you did something embarrassing, I'll do something worse to divert the attention. I love you more so if you're the princess, I'll become your personal prince."

Jaekyung's eyes teared as L bent down to claim her lips. She kissed back softly for a while before they pulled back.

"You're wrong Myungsoo Oppa." Jaekyung grinned. "I love you as much, so I'm going to announce to everyone that I'm yours."

With that, she burnt down the entire curtains that hid them from the press, shocking the hell out of the King who was still presenting his speech.

"Annyeonghaseyo my people!" Jaekyung waved elegantly. "I am your princess Jaekyung, and I'm taken by Kim Myungsoo!"

L chuckled in embarrassment and shook his head. She really outdid him this time.

 

---

Not the end yet!