CUB's top agent

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

"7 O'clock direction." Victoria whispered into the hidden speaker in her collar.

Jaekyung glanced around and saw a strawberry coloured hair guy striding into the club. She smiled lightly.

Hot. Handsome. Top of the world.

And soon to be banished.

*He doesn't know what it's like to play with women.* Jaekyung thought as she approached him. *He's going to regret it.*

Jaekyung walked past him and they met eyes. She smiled softly before walking off. *Mental countdown, three, two, one-*

"Excuse me." Jaekyung turned around, hiding her smirk. *Bingo.*

"Yes?" Jaekyung looked at him innocently. The man was obviously very attracted to her, and he put his signature charming smile on his face.

"Hi." he straightened himself. "I'm L.Joe. Wanna have a drink with me?"

Jaekyung pretended to look surprised. "Me?" she gasped. "Wow I'm honoured." L.Joe chuckled and pulled out the seat behind him. "What's so surprising about it? You're a hot lady."

Jaekyung blushed. "Thanks."

L.Joe ordered a cocktail for her and his gaze trailed down her face, neck, to her body. *She's really gorgeous.* he thought to himself. *So much better than Eunji.*

"So what's your name?" L.Joe asked charmingly. Jaekyung smiled softly. "It's for me to know, and you to find out." she teased.

"Pffft play hard to get are we?" L.Joe raised his brows. He seemed to be mocking her, but his gaze didn't leave her. He was smitten.

Jaekyung shrugged. "I have to protect myself." she told him. "Anyway, I bet a guy like you already has a girlfriend."

L.Joe shook his head. "Nope I'm single." Jaekyung fought the urge to roll her eyes. *Liar. Your girlfriend told me to catch you being unfaithful. You're lucky she hasn't caught you yet, her power is fire.*

"So what's this pretty lady's power?" L.Joe asked her, interested. Jaekyung knew what to answer, even though she was an oddball that doesn't have one. She was the only one she knew of that didn't have a power, and she tried to hide this secret all her life.

"Ice." Jaekyung fibbed. Men like woman with powers like Fire and Ice. They make the woman sound and look hot, or cold and hard to get.

L.Joe seemed impressed. Jaekyung and him chatted lightly, Jaekyung giggling occasionally, and L.Joe shifting nearer and nearer to her. By the end of the night, he was so close to her that she could smell his alcoholic breath.

"Hey, I like you." L.Joe told her bluntly. "You attract me like no other woman before. Want to head over to my place?"

Jaekyung smiled a small smile, stating a maybe. L.Joe growled and pulled her up to him, crashing his lips on hers. Jaekyung squeezed her eyes shut, willing for it to be over quickly.

It was her job, to let those men feel her, to let those men touch and kiss her. But in the end, it was those men who got into trouble instead.

Krystal who was at the next table snapped several pictures, enough as evidence to show L.Joe's unfaithfulness. She shook her head in disapproval. *Poor Eunji, she'll be heartbroken.*

After what seemed like forever to Jaekyung, and thinking that Krystal would have gotten the pictures they wanted, she pushed L.Joe away. L.Joe looked confused, like a child being deprived of his lollipop and sweets.

"What's wrong babe?" he asked huskily, caressing Jaekyung's cheek softly.

Jaekyung threw him a smirk and stood up. "I'm not interested." she snapped. L.Joe looked horrified. "What? But you let me kiss you! And we talked for the whole night!"

Jaekyung shrugged. "Change of decision." she told him plainly.

L.Joe grabbed her wrist before she could leave. "Hey babe. Don't fool me." he frowned. "You want me and I want you. Why don't you just-"

Another person pulled L.Joe away from her. Jaekyung looked up to see Chunji smiling down at her, but she didn't miss the irritation in her eyes. "Don't touch her." he demanded.

L.Joe looked offended. "Get your own girl. I got this chick from the beginning." he snarled.

Chunji shrugged and wrapped his arm round Jaekyung's waist. "As you were saying?" he smirked. L.Joe looked so agitated, he could burst.

He growled at Jaekyung for playing him, and stormed out of the club.

Jaekyung heaved a sigh of relief. "That was intense." she sighed. Chunji gave her a reprimanding expression. "Another mission, AGAIN?" he exclaimed exasperatedly.

Jaekyung giggled and massaged his shoulders. "Don't be angry Chunji Oppa!" she cooed. "You know this is my dream to help women everywhere. You know me from childhood, you should know how important this is to me."

"And you should know how irritated it makes me feel." Chunji grumbled.

Jaekyung giggled. "Come on. It's only another kiss. But I saved a girl from a guy who would cause her heartbreak! Isn't it worth it?"

*If it's your kiss in exchange, nothing's worth it.* Chunji thought bitterly. He cast a glance at the direction where L.Joe went off to. "So I'm assuming he'll be banished from this land?"

Jaekyung nodded. "Yup. First thing tomorrow morning, as soon as we submit those pictures to the agency."

Chunji shuddered. "This makes me scared for all men."

Jaekyung giggled. "Doesn't affect you oppa. You don't cheat on girls." she exclaimed. "On second thought, you don't even have girls!"

"Hey!" Chunji pouted. He was the only man in the society that knew of the exsistence of CUB. Only f(x) and Jaekyung knew that he was aware of this fact, but it didn't matter. He wouldn't tell anyway.

Jaekyung laughed and strode off. Chunji sighed softly and followed behind. *So she doesn't know why I still don't have a girl.*

He chuckled to himself. "And to think she's CUB top's agent."