Woohyun's crush

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

"I'm so not sure about this." Chunji grumbled as he got into Victoria's large convertible. He couldn't join in with the girls for the Christmas trip with Infinite because his company had sent him for an important meeting representing the whole company.

It was the first time he would spend Christmas away from home, and more so Jaekyung, and he was really upset about it. And Jaekyung just had to bomb him with the information that she was going to go with her MALE friend on a christmas trip. And that MALE friend just had to have SIX other MALE friends tagging along as well.

Hell.

"Seven guys Kyunggie!" Chunji grumbled. "I'm so not sure about this. What if they're all lechers and tries attacking you or something?"

Jaekyung laughed as she loaded her luggage onto the back trunk. "The rest of the f(x) girls are there as well. And I'm fully capable of taking of myself thank you very much." she teased. "I know Karate and Boxing so I don't think it's a problem at all."

Chunji still looked resistant about it and Victoria decided to help. "We'll be going with her so we'll look out for her." she promised.

Sulli bade goodbye with a sparrow, chirping in her animal language power before turning to Chunji. "We'll make sure none of the seven guys will steal Jaekyung from you, Chunji Oppa." she winked.

Chunji turned bright red and started the convertible. "Oh look. It's late. Let's go." he quickly changed the topic before Jaekyung realised what they were talking about.

He glanced at Jaekyung who was sitting in the front seat beside him, humming a Christmas tune. *First time I'll be spending Christmas away from you, Kyunggie. And first time I really feel insecure about it. Will my one-sided love really have any happy ending?*




They arrived at the train station where they were supposed to meet with Woohyun and his friends. Chunji waved goodbye to the girls and fixed Jaekyung's scarf once more.

"Promise Oppa you won't get eaten by any of those guys." Chunji tucked Jaekyung's scarf more firmly round her neck. Jaekyung laughed. "Chunji Oppa~"

Chunji gave her a pointed look. "Promise!" he demanded.

Jaekyung nodded. "I promise Chunji Oppa." she beamed. "And I'll call you every night! Come back soon after the meeting and we'll have our own Christmas celebration."

Chunji smiled softly. "Just the two of us." he nodded. He got back into the convertible and prepared to go off to work. "Bye girls! Bye Kyunggie!"

"BYE!" the girls waved. Jaekyung sighed softly as she fixed her scarf once more. She wondered what sort of Christmas it will be without Chunji and with Woohyun's friends. What sort of friends will he have?

*I wonder what Myungsoo Oppa will be doing this Christmas?* she thought as she blew some warm air into her hands. *Will he be spending it with Jihyun? Or on those girls he brought on dates?* she unconsciously bit her lip and let out a small sigh.

The girls played around in the snow for a while, waiting for Woohyun and his friends to appear. Luna was the one who enjoyed it the most, because she had the power of fire. When Krystal used her power of ice and water to throw large amounts of snow at her unnie, Luna just used her flame to melt everything into water vapour.

Amber snorted a little when she read Krystal's thoughts, cursing Luna for having such a power.

A familiar looking pure white van came into view, and Jaekyung furrowed her brows. It stopped in front of them, and a handsome guy came out from it. "Hi Jaekyung!" Woohyun beamed happily.

Jaekyung smiled back. "Hi Woohyun Oppa."

Woohyun relished the way Woohyun Oppa rolled off from Jaekyung's tongue, appreciating how cute she looked with rosy pink cheeks and a red nose. He turned back to the van and called the rest off. "Come on guys! Meet the girls!" he hollered.

Another five guys got off the van, while the remaining one drove the van off the park it in a parking lot. The f(x) girls raised their brows at the gorgeous men in front of them. They were C.U.B, agents alright, and had seen a whole lot of hot guys with their experience, but these guys right now were a whole new level of hotness. They could be superstars or even angels with those perfect faces of theirs.

"Hi!" Sunggyu looked excited to be with several gorgeous ladies. "I'm Sunggyu, the oldest, and we are Infinite." Woohyun nodded and got around introducing everyone of the Infinite boys.

Jaekyung also introduced the f(x) girls, and a glint appeared in her eyes when she caught Krystal and Sungyeol staring at each other with shy smiles on their faces. *Seems like this trip is going to be fun.*

Sulli looked around at the guys and counted. "Woohyun sshi, I thought you were going to bring along another six friends? Why are there only five?"

"The last one is our visual." Woohyun told her. "He went to park his van. He'll be back soo- Oh look! He's here already!"

Jaekyung turned her head to look, only to have fall open in surprise. The approaching last member of Infinite stopped in his tracks when he saw Jaekyung. His heart skipped a beat, seeing her dressed in casual winter wear instead of her office wear, and that cute astonished expression on her face.

"Myungsoo Oppa?" Jaekyung let out a small gasp.

Woohyun blinked and looked at Jaekyung and L to and fro. "Myungsoo Oppa?" He repeated. "You two know each other?"

L snapped out of his dream-like state and stopped staring at Jaekyung to look at Woohyun. "You mean, you know Jaekyung? She's the friend you're talking about?" he asked, completely shocked.

Jaekyung pieced the pieces together and let out a small gasp. *So that's why the van looked familiar. It's Myungsoo Oppa's van! He's Woohyun's friend! How could I have forgotten that Myungsoo Oppa was in Infinite too?*

"Well yes!" Woohyun beamed and swung his arm round Jaekyung's shoulder. L flinched a little at their contact. "She's the one I told you about, I met her at the delivery centre and she took the wrong package." he smiled sweetly.

L looked away. *So Jaekyung's the one Woohyun Hyung's crushing on all these while? How...I... I didn't know. I don't like it.*

Dongwoo cocked his head to the side. "So how did you know Jaekyung then, L?" he asked curiously.

L looked up and met eyes with Jaekyung. A small smile appeared on his lips. "We're collegues."

Sunggyu clapped. "Well this is great! Such a coincidence!" he gestured for everyone to follow him. "Now that we all kind of know each other, let's catch the train before it goes off without us!"

Sungyeol shyly took Krystal's bag for her and gestured for her to follow. Krystal blushed bright red and accidentally froze all the snow that was falling from the sky, within a ten metre radius from her. It fell as hail on the Infinite boys and they rubbed their heads while howling in pain as the hail hit them.

Krystal turned even redder. "Oops! I'm sorry it's an accident!" she waved her hands about frantically.

Sungyeol turned to look at her with an amused expression. *Cute.* Absorbed in his thoughts, he tripped on his first step and landed on his . He looked up to see Krystal looking at him with a half-worried, half-amused expression. *Oh Choding Sungyeol! Why must you screw up!* he scolded himself.

The group moved into the train station, chatting easily while getting to know each other.

Woohyun naturally took Jaekyung's luggage before L could do anything. His arm was still swung round Jaekyung's shoulder as he led her along. Jaekyung was smiling and laughing at what Woohyun said, occasionally turning back to look at L, sending him a small smile.

L clenched his fists and followed, ignoring anyone who tried talking to him. *How could I have not known that Jaekyung was the one Woohyun was crushing on? I'm so stupid! And I didn't even know she was going to come with us on this trip!*

He sighed while keeping his trademark emotionless face. *Well at least she's not spending it with that Chunji Oppa of hers.*

He shot a glance at Woohyun who tucked Jaekyung's hair behind her ear. "But now there's Woohyun Hyung." he growled softly. "Damn."