Have you fallen for him?

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

"Is this it?" Woohyun stopped his car in front of a decent looking double story apartment.

Jaekyung nodded and smiled at him. "Thanks for sending me home, Woohyun sshi." she chirped while unbuckling her seat belt. "You're such a gentleman. I hope we'll meet again."

Woohyun sent her a wink. "Then why not exchange numbers, Jaekyung sshi?" he held out his hand.

Jaekyung laughed and searched in her bag. Her face grew pale in panic when she couldn't find her phone anywhere. "What's wrong?" Woohyun frowned.

Jaekyung rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. "I think I left my phone at the office. Why not I tell you my number instead?" she offered. Woohyun nodded as he typed in her number and pressed save.

"Thanks for the ride Woohyun sshi." Jaekyung waved. Woohyun waved and waited till she went in. He memorised her number in a minute and sighed in content.

*I wonder how long it'd take for Woohyun sshi to turn into Woohyun Oppa.* he thought.




"UNNIESSS!!!" Jaekyung squealed when she opened the door. The f(x) girls attacked Jaekyung with a huge group hug (well all except Amber who was sitting coolly at the side) and they began chattering incessantly like usual.

"How are you doing now Jaekyunggie?" Victoria asked in a motherly tone. "We haven't met for two weeks since you got that L as your suspect!"

Jaekyung frowned slightly at L's name. "I'm fine." she grumbled.

Luna raised her brows and tutted her lips. "Don't lie Jaekyung~" she sang as she threatened Jaekyung with the flame that lit up in her hand. "I sense something here. Is that L guy such a trouble?"

Jaekyung looked at them for a few seconds before bursting into a passionate agitated talk about L. She had already spoke of him to Chunji and Woohyun in that day, but she didn't seem to mind repeating the story for another third time to the f(x) girls.

Everytime she thought of him, she grew angrier.

L was such a handsome and charming man! Why must he be such a flirt? Why must be be a cheater, a conman, a greedy pig? If not, he'd make the most perfect boyfriend even though he does have a little odd temper.

...

*Wait. What? Boyfriend?* Jaekyung shook her head. *What the hell am I thinking about!* she blinked. *Oh I was referring to L being Jihyun's boyfriend. Yeah that must be it.*

She knocked her own head and muttered a few words to herself before finally returning to planet Earth. It was then she realised that the f(x) girls had already narrowed their eyes at her suspiciously.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" Jaekyung mumbled, her eyes darting confusedly.

Sulli smirked and plopped herslef beside Jaekyung, staring at her intensely. "I sense something wrong with you, Jaekyung~" she teased. "Some one seems to be feeling a little more for that L guy than what is supposed for a suspect."

Krystal nodded in agreement. "You don't treat him like Junhyung or Insoo or L.Joe. You don't treat him like any of your past suspects." she noted as she pushed her glasses up her nose. "There's definitely something."

"What something!" Jaekyung shrieked. "There's nothing!"

Amber read Jaekyung's thoughts and she kept quiet. The way Jaekyung thought of L was highly suspicious, but for now, Amber could be sure she hasn't fallen for L yet.

"Myungsoo Oppa is just a suspect!" Jaekyung raised her hands up. "I swear!"

"Myungsoo Oppa already?" Luna grinned sinisterly. "You never called any of your suspects oppa. In fact, none of them knew your actual name besides this L."

"It's because I had to register with the company L's working in! I can't fake my name then!" Jaekyung defended.

"Yeah." Victoria shrugged. 'But Oppa? You only call Chunji Oppa."

"That's because there's only one guy our age, in my life before Myungsoo Oppa. And that's Chunji Oppa." Jaekyung rolled her eyes. "And I call him oppa because I can get closer to him that way. Then, I'll be able to extort the truth out of him!"

Sulli still refused to give up. "Then why are you angry when you saw him cuddling with Suhee?" She teased. "That's jealousy Jaekyung!"

Jaekyung looked flustered. "But I can't be jealous! I don't like him that way!" she defended. "It must be because I was angry for the welfare of women! That's it!"

The f(x) girls looked at each other and shook their heads in amusement.

Suddenly, Victoria broke the happy atmosphere. "I have to remind you Jaekyung." she said solemnly. "He's your suspect. You can't fall for him."

"But I'm not-" Jaekyung started.

"I know I know." Victoria hushed her. "You're not in love with him now. But you can't guarantee that you won't fall for him in the future. You can't fall for him alright, Jaekyung? Ever. It's against the C.U.B. rules, we don't want to lose you. So don't give up your life here because of some stupid man."

Jaekyung her lips nervously. It sounded all so serious. "I won't fall for him, unnie." She assured. "He's just a suspect, and I'm just a spy." she repeated to herself. "I'm C.U.B.'s top agent. I won't break the number one rule in this organisation."

Krystal smiled and patted Jaekyung's back. "That's good to hear." she praised. "Now all you have to do is to find out his secrets and banish him from this land forever."

At that, Jaekyung involuntarily flinched.

She didn't realise when the f(x) girls bade her goodbye and left, leaving her alone in the house. *Banished?* she thought sadly. *Why are you thinking about this, Jaekyung? You know your aim is to banish him if he's doing something wrong. Why are you so bothered by it now?*

The doorbell woke her from her thoughts and she opened the door half-heartedly. Her eyes widened at the unexpected visitor.

"Myungsoo Oppa?"