Christmas Trip

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

L came home late that night, after working overtime with Jaekyung. Surprisingly, he didn't find photocopying a chore, even though the machine screwed up several times.

He even felt a little disappointed when they were finally done with photocopying those drafts. He enjoyed the small talk they made while they were doing their work, the little childish games they played to keep boredom away, the way Jaekyung would sometimes pout when the machine wasn't working well enough.

Hell, he just liked spending time with her. No matter what they were doing, if she was there, he'd be happy.

L realised what he was thinking and shook his head. *Kim Myungsoo. Get it in your head. You just treat Jaekyung as your sister. That's the only explanation.*

He arrived at Infinite's dorm, only to find his dear members huddled up together in the living room, seemingly discussing something important. "Hey what's so interesting?" L asked.

Sunggyu turned and smiled when he saw his dongsaeng return. "Wow you're exceptionally late today. I'm assuming your date went well?" he grinned foolishly.

L rolled his eyes. "I didn't go on a date. I was working overtime." he stated bluntly.

"You were?" Hoya frowned. "But you don't look grumpy."

L gave his hyung a look. Dongwoo quickly covered for his rapper husband. "Not that you always look grumpy, but you always look irritated when you come home from overtime." Dongwoo clarified.

L shrugged and plopped himself on the couch. "Today wasn't that bad. I guess." he replied, a small smile playing on his lips.

The members didn't notice and continued with their discussion. Sungyeol beamed at his best friend excitedly. "We're deciding where to go this christmas! We didn't get to go on a trip last christmas because Sungjong fell sick, but this year we'll go somewhere fun!" he cheered in his elementary school manner.

"I'm thinking, we should go to the hot springs." Woohyun stretched his muscles. "I'm tired. I need to relax."

Sungjong pouted. "Nonono! I want to go to somewhere where I can go shopping all day!" he whined.

"Yah maknae." Sungyeol teased. "You're turning more and more like a girl by day." he threw a pillow at the maknae. "HYUNGGGG~" Sungjong whined again.

Sunggyu clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. "How about the ski resort?" he asked, eyes shining. Even the leader needed a break sometimes. "We can go skiing or snowboarding, and build snowmans. The atmosphere there would be really christmassy as well."

"OKAYYY!" Woohyun supported his dear best friend. "That sounds awesome."

The rest of the members agreed as well, the enthusiasm of going on a trip building up as they talked about what they want to do once they get there. "And then, there'll be mistletoes hanging around," Sungyeol dreamed. "And who knows, I'll get my first kiss with some cute pretty girl!"

"I doubt she'd want to kiss a choding." Sungjong muttered, getting back at Sungyeol for calling him a girl.

Sunggyu sighed. "It's true though. We're seven hot guys!" he exclaimed. "And we're going on a trip without any girls. This is ridiculous."

L felt Dongwoo elbow him. "Hey, haven't you met any triple powered woman that you want to bring on the trip?" he asked. "If you bring her along, you'll get to know her more and who knows, that might lead to loveeeee~"

L shook his head. "None of them interest me." he said honestly.

Hoya sighed. "You only have a little more than a month left to the wedding you know. You need to speed things up." he told L. "Maybe you'll meet some gorgeous triple powered woman at the ski resort and fall in love with her."

L chuckled half-heartedly. "Maybe."

Nobody noticed Woohyun who was busy texting on his phone once the topic of bringing girls along came up. A gorgeous woman immediately came into his mind when he thought of who to bring.

To: Jaekyung

Hey Jaekyung ah! This is Woohyun oppa!

Well, I still feel quite bad for spilling coffee over your parcel today. I hope you didn't get into trouble because of me.

So in return.....are you free this christmas? :D

Me and my friends are going to the ski resort, do you want to join us?

From,
Woohyun Oppa.

Jaekyung on the other hand, read the message. *Didn't get into trouble? How wrong is he.* She smiled when she remembered how L helped her. "But at least I had Myungsoo Oppa to help me." she whispered.

She began typing on her phone again.

To Woohyun Oppa,

I would love to. Can I bring a few of my friends too?

They're five gorgeous girls by the way. *winks*

From,
Jaekyung.

Woohyun's face lit up when he read Jaekyung's message. He immediately punched an "of course" back to her. He jumped up suddenly, scaring their dear maknae Sungjong out of his pants. "WE'RE GOING TO HAVE GIRLS COMING WITH US THIS CHRISTMAS!!!" he announced.

"Really?" Sunggyu blinked.

Woohyun grinned slyly. "I have a friend, and she's going with us, bringing five of her gorgeous friends along too." he beamed. "Now aren't I nice to all of you." he declared.

"YOU'RE GODLY WOOHYUN!!!" Sungyeol yelled in his high voice.

L shook his head in amusement. His own phone vibrated with a message from Jihyun, asking him what he was doing during christmas. "Nothing that would concern you." he wanted to reply.

He sighed and told her that they were going on a trip with Infinite, but the guys wouldn't like it if she joined, lying that it was going to be a all guys trip. It had been a long time since he saw Jihyun, the last time was a few days ago when she attacked him outside their house.

He really hated seeing her. Seeing her refreshes the memory that it was this that caused him to be in such a mess.

*Why would I bring someone like her to the Christmas Trip with me?* he thought. *If I were to bring someone, I'd bring Jaekyung, if only she was triple powered.*

He sighed to himself, blanking out from 's cheers and whatnot.

*I wonder what she'll be doing this Christmas?* he thought. *Is she going to spend it with her Chunji Oppa?*