Fight again

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

The group finally arrived at the ski resort in the evening. The train ride had taken all their energy even though they were just fooling around in the cabin, and the f(x) girls retired to their rooms immediately after dinner.

Jaekyung stiffled a yawn and rubbed her eyes tiredly as she waited for the receptionist to get her her room card. L chuckled softly to himself. *She looks like she could just fall asleep right on that counter.*

L felt someone nudging him and saw Woohyun grinning at him. "Jaekyung's so cute right?" he whispered excitedly. "I was attracted to her from the first time I saw her. Didn't think she would be the one you're sharing your office with now though. Since you know her better, don't you think she's cute?"

L kept a straight face. "Hn." he replied.

Woohyun wrinkled his nose. "Aish. Shouldn't talk to you about girls." he shook his head. "Girls under three powers don't interest you. Hell, girls with three powers don't even interest you. I should talk to Sunggyu hyung about girls instead."

"You do that." L told him bluntly, walking away. His merry mood was ruined, seeing that his hyung too thought that Jaekyung was cute. Which was rather natural, since she was really adorable and endearing, but hearing it out of another male's mouth just makes it intolerable.

He saw Woohyun skip over to Jaekyung and offer taking her bag up to her room. Jaekyung nodded in her half-conscious state and followed behind Woohyun. L gritted his teeth, a gnawing feeling at his heart making him look away.

*You need to sort those brotherly feelings towards Jaekyung, Kim Myungsoo.* he told himself.




The next day, the gang played around in the snow for the entire morning. The guys wanted to teach the girls how to ice-skate, but our girls were C.U.B. agents for god's sake, and it turned out the girls teaching the guys how to snowboard.

Sungyeol was astonished, seeing Krystal glide down the snow-covered slope easily, landing with a professional position. He tried following her, but the he tumbled down the first second. Krystal saw and made a large pool of snow at the bottom of the slope to cushion his fall.

Sungyeol shook his head and shivered. "You're amazing to be able to do that." he told Krystal bluntly.

The gang had fun, enjoying their lunch at the cozy restaurant, relishing the warmth that the hot chocolate gave them. When afternoon came, the guys wanted to go snowboarding again, but the girls wanted to do some shopping.

They went to the row of shops that sold unique and interesting stuff, hoping to find good Christmas gifts for each other. Amber bought Dongwoo and Hoya cool funky headphones, Victoria and Luna shared to buy chocolates for all of them. Luna bought steak, that she was ready to use her fire power to grill when it was time to eat. Krystal chose a intricate looking couple cup, and wrapped up one of them for Sungyeol, keeping the other for herself.

Jaekyung strolled round the shop, not finding anything that interested her. She caught sight of a classy wallet and bought it for Chunji, keeping it in her bag while writing a christmas note together with it.

The other girls were soon done with their own shopping, hiding the gifts they bought from each other. They wanted to know what presents they would receive from the other members, all except Amber.

Amber faced Luna and raised a brow. "Honestly unnie, I don't like the smell of Lavender. Why did you buy me Lavender face scrub?"

Luna screeched. "DON'T PEEK INTO MY MIND YOU STUPIDDD!!!"

Amber rolled her eyes. "You were screaming in your mind about it, it's quite hard to miss."

"AMBERRRR!" Luna screamed.

The rest of the girls laughed, careful to keep their thoughts about Amber's present hidden. "Are you girls ready to head back?" Victoria asked, using her strength power to haul all the presents with her.

"No!" Jaekyung blurted. The girls looked at her both hands that were full with numerous gifts already. "Who did you miss?" Sulli asked. "Don't tell me you forgot Chunji oppa's present?"

"No." Jaekyung shook her head. "I still haven't found something for Myungsoo Oppa."

The girls looked at each other and back at Jaekyung. "But...He's just your suspect." Luna started slowly. "You can just buy any present for him. What about photoframes?"

Jaekyung shook her head stubbornly. "He's my suspect, but he's my friend too. I believe he isn't cheating, though I'm not sure why he's meeting those women." Jaekyung let out a sigh, finally telling her dear friends her true inner thoughts. Truth to be told, she had already gotten rid of the doubts that L was cheating. Knowing him just made it impossible for her to imagine him looking for another woman when he already has one. She's just still puzzled over his actions but she trusts that there's a good reason for it.

"He helped me a lot, and I want to give him a present that really represents my gratitude." Jaekyung looked at them.

Krystal nodded grudgingly. "Fine then. We'll wait for you at the cafe. I don't want to walk around with these shopping bags."

The f(x) girls left, leaving Jaekyung on her own to find L the perfect gift. She didn't know why it mattered to her so much that she gave him something that was sensitive and symbolistic, instead of just common gifts like photoframes.

*Myungsoo Oppa doesn't earn that little, but he always spends so little on himself. I think he gives everything to the rest of Infinite.* she thought. *I should give him something to pamper him.*

She saw a classy looking leather watch and her eyes lit up.

6147356?$detail$

*That's it.* she quickly took it and went to the counter. Just as she took out her wallet to pay for it, she saw a cute angry bird iphone cover.

2562-angry_birds_iphone4_red_med.jpg

"I'll get that as well." she told the cashier. She smiled to herself when she imagined the cool L using such a cute phone cover. *Myungsoo Oppa would look so cute with it.*




The girls finally returned from their shopping trip, only to realise find a large pile of presents blocking the corridor. "What is this?" Sulli blinked.

Sungjong appeared with his hands full of presents as well. "Oh those? Those are L hyung's presents." he told her. "We all have presents each year from our fangirls, and L usually has the most. But this year it's really a lot more, most probably from those dates he went with."

Jaekyung's face hardened. *I thought Myungsoo Oppa said that he never contacted them after the dates? So this is it? I wanted to attract them for money an gifts?*

L appeared in the doorway and a smile appeared on his face when he saw Jaekyung. "Hey." he approached her. "You're back from shopping?"

Jaekyung ignored him and walked away. L frowned. *What?*

"Yah Jaekyung ah." L called after her, but Jaekyung continued walking. L was puzzled beyond words. She was fine in the morning, fooling around in the snow with him, what happened to her now?

"Lee Jaekyung." L held on to her arm. "What's the matter?" he demanded.

Jaekyung turned around and L was surprised to see anger and sadness in her eyes. "You lied." she whispered softly. "You were contacting those girls all along. Why else would they send gifts to you? You were going to play with all their hearts. You were aiming for expensive gifts. You were targeting on their money. I was wrong about you, Myungsoo Oppa. Or should I say, L sshi."

L's eyes hardened. "Didn't we agree on you not asking me about this?" he asked, irritated. "You said you'd believe me. Can't it stay that way?"

"I'm afraid not." Jaekyung turned away. "The fact that those presents are still here, means that you had no intention of sending them back in the first place. You like these attention and gifts. You like power and wealth. I can't believe someone like that."

With that, she walked away, never turning back.

 

---

Hi people! I'm here with a new fic again!

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

I'll start it after My Boyfriend's IQ < 50 is finished. See you there!