Tricked

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

"L oppa! Hi!" Fangirls waved at him while L was walking to the lobby of the company he worked in.

It was simply mystifying to the other males in the company. They were males for god's sake, they weren't supposed to be admired by women, much less idolized.

But L was L, it was a normal thing for him since he could remember. He just ignored them like always, trying to blend in into the sea of working people.

"L oppa! My power is flexibility! I love you! Be my boyfriend L oppa!" he heard a girl scream. He rolled his eyes as he entered the lift. *As if I would choose her just because of her powers. Powers don't matter to me.*

He walked into his small cramped office, that was much smaller compared to the other female collegues, and he halted in shock. Those fangirls at the lobby were nothing compared to this ultimate fangirl standing in his office right now.

"L OPPA!" Jihyun squealed. "You're finally here!"

L cringed. He could already imagine Sungyeol's smirking face at him. Thank god that choding was his best friend, or his continual insults and teasing would have earned him a punch. "What are you doing here Jihyun?" he asked coldly.

Jihyun made a sad face. "I didn't think you'd be irritated to see me, L oppa." she pouted.

L rolled his eyes. *You have no idea.*

"Actually Oppa, I'm here today for a different reason." Jihyun bit her lips. L looked at her curiously, she didn't look like that usual fangirl self she was, ready to attack him whenever.

"I'm giving up, oppa." Jihyun told him seriously. "I realised that you'll never come to love me, so I'm not going to try anymore. I'll let you find the girl you love, L oppa."

"Jung Jihyun." L furrowed his brows, not believing his ears.

"Can I ask a favour, L oppa?" Jihyun asked with tear-filled eyes. "Can you tell me face to face, that you love me? And that you'll marry me? It'll leave a last beautiful memory for this one-sided love of mine."

L hesitated. He does feel a little sympathetic towards her. But telling her that he loves her, he hasn't even said that to any girl before.

"Please?" Jihyun croaked.

L's conscience pricked. He bit his lip. "I..." he took a deep breath before looking at Jihyun in her eyes. "I love you Jihyun. I will marry you."

Jihyun's expression turned into one of a victorious one, making L completely confused. "Thanks for cooperating, L oppa." she smirked. "Or should I say, soon-to-be hubby?"

L frowned. "What are you talking about, Jung Jihyun?"

She grinned happily before walking to his table and taking a small camera that was attached to his computer. It was tiny and not obvious, and L couldn't have spotted it if he didn't know it was there.

"Why the hell is there a camera in my office, Jung Jihyun?" he growled angrily.

Jihyun shrugged and grinned evilly. "I've taped the whole thing, L oppa!" she smirked. "If I just cut the video in the right places, people will think you've pledged your love for me and we're going to marry. Don't you think?"

"You won't dare-" L growled.

"I would." Jihyun looked at him in the eyes daringly. "My step father is the king of this land, L oppa. My mother may not have really taken all the responsibilities of the Queen of this land yet because of those stupid old board of directors, but she is still influential. If the king's step daughter says that she'll be engaged to L, she will be."

L clenched his fists, trying to hold back his anger.

"You will not cheat on me L oppa." she glared. "You will treat me well, and you will love me. If not, you'll face death."

With that, she stalked out of the office, leaving a beyond angry and highly irritated L. 'ARRGGHHH!" he yelled loudly and pushed everything off his table. "DAMMIT!" he growled as he punched the table.

Was he going to secure his future just like that because of that that scammed him?

And to think that he said those things because he was sympathetic. Now she's tying him down with marriage?

"DAMN THAT !" L roared.




"Would you marry for love or riches, Chunji oppa?" Jaekyung asked all of a sudden.

Chunji blinked at her, surprised with her question. "Hmm?"

Jaekyung twisted her lips thoughtfully. "Would you choose a girl because you love her," Jaekyung continued. "Or because she has high powers?"

Chunji chuckled and ruffled her hair affectionately. "Of course because of love, Kyunggie." he shook his head. "Why would I care if she's powerful or not, that's not what that makes me happy when I'm with her. It's how I love her that makes all the difference." he looked at her meaningfully.

Jaekyung missed his look as she bit her lips. She thought about the rich girl they saw that afternoon at the restaurant and the guy she met when she ran away from Doojoon.

"Are you the only guy that will choose a girl because of love?" she asked again. "I can imagine Chunji Oppa doing that, but the other guys in the world...it just doesn't seem believable to me."

Chunji shook his head in amusement. "Just because the guys you've always faced are cheating ones means that all of the guys in the world are like that, Kyunggie." he stated. "There are other men like me who will do anything to marry for love."

*Anything?* Jaekyung blinked. *I wonder if anything really means anything.*