The Real Deal

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

Woohyun pondered over L's behavior. The more he thought about it, the more suspicious it seemed to him.

It didn't look like how someone would treat a girl, that was just a friend or a sister to them. It almost seemed like L was in love!

Woohyun almost laughed out loud at the idea. *L didn't fall for all those triple powered women and he comes falling for the girl I've set my eyes on? Hell no.*

"Besides," he told himself. "L knows that he can't love Jaekyung. She isn't going to help him out of his engagement since she's only singly powered. I must be nuts to think of it that way."

He spent the entire night thinking about what happened, L's reaction, Jaekyung's hurt eyes, and how much they seemed to mean to each other.

He pondered over the possibilities of L falling for Jaekyung, but every time the idea popped into his mind, he dismissed it.

He was too afraid to think of the consequences if that happened.

He spent a sleepless night tossing and turning in bed, only to get out of it early in the morning where everyone was still awake. He went to the fireplace to think, only to find that someone was already there.

"Jaekyung ah." Woohyun smiled, surprised, plopping himself beside her on the cozy couch. "Why aren't you sleeping his early?"

"What about you?" Jaekyung asked with a wistful smile.

Woohyun shrugged. "Just thinking about things." he admitted. He glanced at her and he could see her tired eyes, with slight dark rings under them.

*She was so bothered about other girls giving L presents?* he thought bitterly.

"Hey." Woohyun broke the silence after five minutes. "Want to go out with Oppa?" he smiled crookedly.

Jaekyung blinked. "Eh?" she looked around. "But the others aren't awake yet." she protested.

Woohyun grinned and took her hand, yanking her up to her feet. "That's the whole thing. Just the two of us." he suggested. "Let's go out and have fun, forget about what's bothering you and just have pure fun. How about that?"

Jaekyung pondered for a few seconds before a smile appeared on her face. "Okay! Let's go!"




Woohyun brought Jaekyung to ice skating rink since they had already snow boarded the previous day. And he thought that his adventure seeking member's wouldn't choose this mellow sport, hence there was a lesser chance of them being interrupted.

Jaekyung immediately began twirling round the rink gracefully once her skates touched the ice. She seemed carefree and enjoying herself, which was what Woohyun liked seeing her doing.

She skated a few rounds around the rink before returning to where Woohyun was. She laughed and grabbed his hand, pulling him with her.

Woohyun smiled widely, loving her smile. It was so beautiful, and he could only imagine how blessed L was to be able to share the same office as her and see her everyday.

*How is it that I'm so attracted to her even though we've only met a few times and only mostly talked on the phone?* he thought. *She's amazing.*

They played around in the rink for a few hours, enjoying themselves.

Jaekyung could see that Woohyun was trying to get her mind off what happened with L. But the disappointment that L was a flirt still hit her hard.

The more she thought about it, the more upset she got. And the worst thing was that despite spending time with such a cute handsome guy like Woohyun, she couldn't help but think of L.

Was he playing with the other member's right now?

Was he as upset as her over their fight?

Or was he cheerfully opening the gifts he received from those girls and sending loving messages back to each of them?

Woohyun noticed Jaekyung absorbed in her thoughts and bit his lip. He didn't like it if Jaekyung and L were going to be associated romantically, but he trusted L that they wouldn't, since Jaekyung wasn't triple powered.

He was going to bet on that.

He was going to tell Jaekyung the real deal between L and Jihyun. He could tell L mattered to Jaekyung, and he didn't like it if they didn't get along. And what's wrong with a little help from Jaekyung? Woohyun would get to meet her more often then.

"Jaekyung ah." Woohyun grabbed Jaekyung's elbow in the middle of the rink to stop her. She spun round to look at him curiously. "Yes Oppa?"

"Actually..." Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck, not knowing how to start.

"What is it Woohyun Oppa?" Jaekyung asked. "You can tell me anything."

Woohyun looked into Jaekyung's burning eyes. *I have to tell her.*

"Actually," Woohyun started again. "L doesn't love Jihyun. He has no reason to. Because that witch forced him into this marriage."