Father

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

Lady Jung cackled evilly while Jihyun smirked in the corner.

L shielded Jaekyung from the bending metal whips and howled when one of them slammed itself on his back. "Myungsoo Oppa!" Jaekyung sobbed as L collapsed on her.

The other Infinite members sobbed as they watched their dear member get tortured, from their separate cells. Sungjong was crying while hiding behind Sunggyu. All of them were already bruised from Lady Jung's torturing tatics from before.

Sungyeol was trying to bandage Krystal's cut on her arm while Hoya had to press hard on his stomach to prevent too much blood loss.

Jaekyung crawled up in front of L and glared at Lady Jung. "If you want to kill me, do it." she growled. "You failed once in the past didn't you? But you took me and my mother's powers. You took everything away from me. It doesn't matter if you take my life as well."

Lady Jung gasped. "You know?"

Jihyun paled. She tugged on Lady Jung's sleeve. "What's she talking about umma?" she whispered. "We took the powers from the Queen and the princess! Why did she say we took it from her?"

Jaekyung smirked. "Cause I'm your cousin, Jihyun...unnie?"

Jihyun growled. "She stole my man, and now she's going to go all cocky on me just because we're related?" she smirked. "Who's in the cell and who's outside here laughing, right now?"

Before Jihyun could hurl a tsunami at Jaekyung to drown her, Lady Jung stopped her. "We can torture her but she needs to be hanged, or the King will know." she hissed. "Let's go for now, we have high tea with the advisors, they'll find it weird that we're missing."

Jihyun sent a last glare at Jaekyung before they stalked off. Jaekyung collapsed into L's comforting arms. "I thought I almost died when I went against her. I thought that tsunami would engulf me any moment."

L chuckled and winced as he stretched his wound. "You did great babe." he pecked her temple while she checked his wounds.

"Too bad I'm not a healer for real." she muttered.

 


The King fidgeted in his seat. "The girl and her friends were captured?" he asked his right hand man.

Bulter Kim nodded. "Yes. Lee Jaekyung, and L her boyfriend, together with their friends were all captured and are now in the cells."

The name Lee Jaekyung sent chills down the King's spine again. *My daughter...* he thought tenderly.

"How does that Lee Jaekyung girl look like?" the King asked. "How can she not have powers if she's born in the land of women?"

Butler Kim shook his head. "I don't know as well, sir." he bowed. "But I saw the girl when she was being dragged in. She looked really beautiful...and.. I don't know if I should say this.."

"Say it, Kim." The King ordered.

Butler Kim bit his lip. "She looks like Lady Ji Min when she was young, sir." he bowed, closing his eyes expecting the King to blow up.

The King stiffened. *Like my Ji Min?*

"I...I want to see the girl before she's hanged." the King choked out. Butler Kim looked shocked. "Sir, I just said she looked like Lady Ji Min. BUt that doesn't mean if she has the same name as your daughter-"

"I know, Kim." the King got up. "I just want to see her. Let's go?"

 


Jaekyung heard footsteps coming towards their cell. She jerked up from L's arms and glared at the shadow.

"Jung Jihyun! Jung Ji Hae! Jung es!" she hollered. "If you dare step near our cell I can't promise what I'll do to you! So what if you stole powers from me and Umma? At least we aren't es like you!"

"Stole...powers?" a man emerged from the shadows.

Jaekyung blinked. She recognised the man as the Ahjusshi from the cafe when she was running away from L. "Ahjusshi? Why are you in here? Are you a prison guard?"

The man stared at her. "Y-you're Lee Jaekyung?" he gasped. *The girl that looks like my Ji Min..*

Jaekyung sighed. "Yeah." she slumped down. L woke up and squinted at the King. "Who's he?" he asked her, her hair.

"An Ahjusshi I met." Jaekyung told him. "Are you alright, Myungsoo Oppa? That metal bending thing hit you hard."

L forced a smile. "I'm fine babe." he pecked her cheeks.

The King cleared his throat. Jaekyung looked at him again. *The more I look at her, the more I think...she may be my daughter..*

"What were you saying about stolen power?" the King asked.

Jaekyung puffed her cheeks defiantly. "You may not believe it Ahjusshi, but Lady Jung is my Aunt! She's my mother's sister! She used some black magic and a black gem to steal powers from Umma and me!" she scrambled to her bag.

"I have my mother's letter! See!" she showed it to the King.

The King took it with trembling hands, stiffening when he recognized his wife's handwriting. His heart was racing as he read it, aching all the way. *I didn't know all of that...and I even married that .*

"See Ahjusshi I'm not lyi-" Jaekyung faltered. "Ahjusshi, you're crying?"

The King collapsed on his knees and sobbed. "Jaekyung ah...my Jaekyung." he cupped her cheeks through the bars of the cell. Jaekyung blinked at him.

"I am your father, Jaekyung ah." The King sobbed. "I'm the King, Lee Il Hyun, your father."