Caught

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

"So you two are together now?" Victoria grinned, not even noticing that she was scrubbing the pan so hard it made a dent with her super massive strength.

L and Jaekyung smiled as they nodded.

"About time!" Sungyeol appeared out of nowhere. L jumped. "Why are you here?" he demanded. He turned and saw the whole Infinite group sitting around. "Why are all of you here???" he asked, shocked.

"Well," Sunggyu started. "For starters our emotionless L came to confess, so we must come support him right?"

Woohyun nodded teasingly. "You do have good taste though." he winked at Jaekyung. L growled. "Yah!"

Sunggyu cooed and patted Woohyun's head. "Aww poor Namstar. Nevermind, we can make that Woogyu couple come true!!" he and Woohyun started to pretend kissing, making everyone laugh.

Chunji came over and smiled at Jaekyung. "So everything's good? I'm glad you're not sulking around everyday, thinking of L."

"You did that baby?" L lit up. "Sulk and think of me?"

Jaekyung flushed. "I DID NOT!"

They laughed. Sunggyu made them keep quiet like the leader he was and cleared his throat seriously. "So now, we have to get those tapes from Jihyun . What's the plan?"

"I'll distract her." L told them. "Since she's infacuated with me it's going to be easy. I heard Lady Jung is out for tea around this time and the King is at the office. Only Jung Jihyun is at home, so I'll distract her and one of you go search for the tape."

"Only one? Shouldn't we have more?" Luna asked.

L shook his head. "Too risky. One is enough."

"Then let me do it." Jaekyung offered. L's eyes widened. "But babe-"

"I'll do it." Jaekyung repeated more firmly this time. "This is about our future, I want to do it, Myungsoo Oppa. And I don't think it'll be too difficult getting a stupid tape since I'm C.U.B's top agent."

"Oh cocky again." Sulli rolled her eyes.

L searched Jaekyung's eyes and knew he couldn't change her mind. He sighed and nodded. "Fine. So I'll distract Jung Jihyun and my Jaekyung will search for the tapes. The rest of you large group of people will stay outside on guard in case anything happens, clear?"

"Must he add MY in front of Jaekyung's name?" Sungyeol muttered. "It's horrifyingly disturbing."

"I know right." Hoya nodded. "And we all miss out on the action too. Staying outside while the lovebirds go on such an exciting mission. I bet they'll make out when Jihyun doesn't notice."

"YAH I CAN HEAR YOU YOU KNOW!" L hollered.




"L oppa?" Jihyun gasped. Her eyes did a double take. It was really Kim Myungsoo standing in front of her! Oh my god. He came to find her out of his own will? Did she just die and gone to heaven?

"Why are you here?" Jihyun blurted.

L went into the house and looked around. *Good. No one's around.* he turned to her and smiled, making Jihyun freeze. "Tomorrow's our wedding so I figured I should come see the bride before it happens."

Jihyun smiled as she launched herself onto L. "I'm glad you finally saw the light L oppa. I didn't want you banished!" she squealed.

"I'm sorry I didn't see that before." L told her, trying not to roll his eyes. "You're the best woman out of here, beautiful, powerful and you love me. Why did I push you away!"

"I KNOW!" Jihyun pretended to sob."I didn't know why you didn't like me even though I'm so stunningly beautiful and all." L choked but Jihyun was too caught up to notice. "I'm just glad you came to be before the wedding! We're going to be the happiest couple alive!"

L saw from the corner of his eye Jaekyung sneak into the room through the window. He shifted his body such that his chest hid Jaekyung from Jihyun's view, and he hugged Jihyun tightly, preventing her from sitting up.

"We'll be, I'm sure sweetie." L pretended to coo.

Jaekyung felt like puking when she heard both L and Jihyun. Her eyes were flashing dangerously with jealousy but when she saw L's uncomfortable face, she tried hard not to laugh.

She crept up to the second floor and found Jihyun's room in an instant. Quite hard not to when it's all pinky and flowery. It even smells of some cheap sweet.

Jihyun immediately looked around the drawers and closets and even under the bed for the tape. There was nothing but clothes, make up, shoes, and more clothes.

Jaekyung frowned. *Where did that Jung Jihyun keep the tape!*

She sighed and tilted her head from side to side, relaxing her muscles. She was doing her neck exercises when she looked up and her eyes narrowed. On the ceiling, there was a normal ceiling fan. But if she looked closely, there was a disk in the centre of the fan, behind the slightly translucent cover.

Jaekyung smirked.

She got to work, grabbing a chair and climbing on it. She wasn't afraid of the height or the fan that was still on, threatening to slice of her head. There was too little time to be afraid.

Instead, she pried the cover off, and her eyes lit up when she saw the disk.

"Key to getting L oppa forever." was written on it. Jaekyung smiled as she hopped of the chair. *Gotcha.*

She was about to get out of the room, when a woman stopped her in her tracks. Jaekyung stuffed the disk into her shirt by instinct but the woman already saw her.

The woman stiffened, seeing the intruder. But it wasn't the intruder that scared her. It was Jaekyung's face.

*She looks exactly like my sister.* she thought. *She has the same face, the same eyes, and her father's hair. No doubt, she's my niece.*

Her fists clenched. *And she's ing still alive.*

Jaekyung gulped as she recognised the woman. "Lady Jung." she croaked.