His ideal type

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

Download photo.JPG (18.7 KB)  Find out L oppa's ideal girl type. I want to know what type of girl he likes.



Amber eyed Jaekyung. "Hey, your client has a request."

Jaekyung read Jihyun's message and nodded. She sighed softly as she plopped herself on the couch beside Sulli. "I don't understand Kim Myungsoo." she muttered.

Victoria raised her brows. "What's wrong?"

Jaekyung twisted her lips. "He met with girls, but from what I see, he doesn't actually seem interested in the girls he meets. It's almost as if he's just waiting for time to pass when he's meeting them. I don't get it, if he's cheating on Jihyun, why doesn't he seem interested in the girls he's cheating with?"

Krystal frowned. "Yeah. That sounds really strange."

Luna shrugged. "But an unfaithful boyfriend is an unfaithful one." she stated bluntly. "Just get the evidence Jaekyung. And find his ideal type, maybe you'll understand his actions more that way."

Jaekyung nodded as she replied Jihyun.


Download photo.JPG (42.6 KB)  I'll be sure to find out today.


 

 

The day found Jaekyung and L in the factory packing the newly published books into boxes, to be sent to the bookstores round the land. The factory was rushing the dateline for these books and had inadequate staff. Since Jaekyung had already finished the report and lowered the workload for the both of them, they came to help out.

"Just put twelve books into a box and tape the ends." the supervisor told them. "Thank you L sshi and Jaekyung sshi. You don't know how we appreciate your help."

Jaekyung nodded. "No problem."

They got to work immediately, not talking while they worked. Jaekyung didn't know how to approach the topic of ideal types with L since they weren't even on chatting terms, and she just concentrated on her work for the time being.

L watched as Jaekyung stuggled to carry the thick encyclopedias into the boxes, her cheeks puffed a slight frown on her face. Her face was flushed from just packing two boxes, and it was obvious that it required too much physical strength  for her.

*She looks quite cute like that.* he thought to himself.

"Why don't I put the books in the boxes and you tape them up?" L suggested, taking the books from her. Jaekyung blinked at him for a while before nodding.

They worked faster after splitting their work and specialising in their various tasks. (HELL YEAH EOS!!!! Sorry I'm an Economics student XD)  L found himself glancing at Jaekyung once in a while to check on how she was doing.

She interested him more than any other girl he had ever seen, in a puzzled way more than romantic way. But he was hesitant to let this curiosity turn to anything else before he clarified the most important thing of all.

"What are your powers, Jaekyung sshi?" L asked suddenly.

Jaekyung blinked at the sudden question. She had prepared herself for these sort of questions since. "Healing." she told him.

It was the safest power she could tell him, since it wasn't likely that they were going to get hurt working while facing computers, forcing her to show her powers.

"Only?" L asked, with a tinge of disappointment in his eyes.

Jaekyung raised her brows. *Eh? What kind of a question is that?* "Yeah, I only have one power." she told him.

L nodded and resumed working. *So she doesn't qualify. No point thinking about her when she can't help you get out of that engagement with Jihyun, Myungsoo.*

Jaekyung puffed her cheeks as she frowned. She didn't understand what was with those questions he had asked. "Why did you ask, Myungsoo sshi?" she asked.

L smiled half-heartedly at her. "I like girls with at least three powers." he told her bluntly. *Because only they can help with with that engagement.*

Jaekyung stared at him for a while before turning away to hide her disgust. *So he likes power and riches doesn't he. Eww, he's disgusting. Then why doesn't he feel satisfied with Jihyun? She's already triple powered. That doesn't answer my question.*

"I heard you have a fiance, Myungsoo sshi." Jaekyung started. "Do you like her because she's triple powered as well?"

L lowered his gaze. "I would have preferred if she didn't have any powers at all." he muttered. "That way it'd be easier to get out of this mess." he whispered.

"Eh?" Jaekyung blinked.

L faked a smile. "Nothing."

Jaekyung eyed him silently and went back to work. *I still don't get him. I don't at all.*