Sharing a room

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

A/N: Oh my gosh guys. I didn't know so many of you would misintepret what I wrote. I quote the last chapter:

Mutual Understanding. Agreement. And...love?

L shook his head in amusement. *Love? It never hit me when I was with those triple powered women and it comes now? Hell right. What nonsense.*

L DID NOT admit that he loves her. "Hell right" was sarcasm and the fact that he thought it as nonsense shows that he dismissed the thought that he loves her.

THIS MEANS THAT HE DOESN'T EVEN THINK IT'S POSSIBLE.

I hope this clears things up.

---

 

"Oh?" Supervisor Shim smiled amusedly. "You two aren't going to bite each other heads off anymore?"

L bit his lip to bite back a smile while Jaekyung beamed. "Yeah!" she chirped. L chuckled softly and shook his head.

"We're ready to inspect the factory sir!" Jaekyung saluted as she took out her notebook. Supervisor Shim and L laughed as they walked along. Supervisor Shim showed them the layout of the factory and what each department does.

Jaekyung and L got to work, looking around the factory seriously and taking down points that needed to be improved with reference to their Seoul's outlet.

L was rather impressed with Jaekyung's sharp eyes and observation, with her pointing out many important points of safety within the factory that he himself had missed despite his years of experience.

"You're really talented in this, Jaekyung sshi." Supervisor Shim praised as he told his workers to secure the machine which Jaekyung had told him was wobbly. "How long have you been working there? At least five years I think!"

Jaekyung blushed. "Just two weeks, sir."

"Two weeks!" Supervisor Shim gasped. "Wow! You're even more talented than L here, who's only there for a year! I always told L that if men had powers too, he'd make it big. Too bad he was born in the Land Of Women."

L shrugged. He looked around, watching as the other workers rushed about with the books. He knew that he would be leading a much better life if men weren't toys to women here, but he wasn't going to let that deter him from anything. Especially the case with Jihyun.

His eyes widened when he saw Jaekyung wandering around the factory, writing intently on her notebook. In the opposite direction, one of the workers was advancing towards her with three boxes of books in his arms, completely blocking his view.

He panicked and immediately ran towards Jaekyung pulling her with him as they landed on the floor just before the worker collided with her. The worker lost his balance and the three boxes of books flew out of his hands, one of them landing on L's leg. "." he cursed.

Jaekyung's eyes widened in shock when she realised what happened. "Myungsoo sshi! Are you alright?" she yelped.

L struggled up to find his ankle slightly bruised. "I'm fine, just need an ice pack." he patted her head. Jaekyung puffed her cheeks worriedly and looked at Supervisor Shim.

"This calls for another safety measure, Supervisor Shim!" she told him. "Workers shouldn't be allowed to carry more than two boxes that blocks their view of where they're walking!"

The latter nodded solemnly and went to work. "You two can go back to the hotel to rest first. You can come finish up tomorrow." Supervisor Shim suggested.

Jaekyung peeked meekly at L and helped him back to the hotel they were going to be bunking in. "Thanks for saving me." she mumbled. "If it weren't for you, I'd be flattened under those books. Thanks."

L nodded. "No prob. Just get me an ice pack later, Jaekyung sshi." Jaekyung cocked her head to the side. "Don't you think it's weird? We fought and quarelled, and then you saved my life...and we're still using formalties."

L chuckled as they neared the reception of the hotel. "Fine then, Jaekyung." Jaekyung beamed. "Neh Myungsoo Oppa!"

L couldn't stop the smile that reached his face.




"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! It's not even the holidays! How can all the rooms be taken up!" Jaekyung whined. "Only one left? You must be kidding me!"

L shrugged as he sat down on his bed. "It's normal. There aren't many hotels here in Gwangju so these hotels are in high demand. At least we have two different beds. Thank God for that."

Jaekyung pouted as she got out her small luggage. "But still! Sharing a room with a man besides Chunji Oppa! That's...." she shook her head.

L raised his brows. *I thought that Chunji guy was just her best friend! And they shared a room together?*

"I'll go to sleep first alright, Myungsoo Oppa." Jaekyung yawned as she laid down on her bed. "Goodnight." L nodded, checking his phone with messages from other dates. "Goodnight."

Jaekyung pretended to close her eyes as she waited for L to do something to her. Touch her, kiss her, hug her, whatever. Just any hint that he was lusting for her.

She waited and waited, and waited. Till he got out of the bathroom and laid on his bed. Till the lights went off and he slightly snored. But still there was nothing.

Till...she fell asleep herself too.




Jaekyung stretched idly as she woke up. She rubbed her eyes tiredly as she tried to focus on where she was. *The hotel. Oh right.* her eyes fluttered opened when she remembered L.

She looked down at herself. She realised that her blanket was still on her, which was weird, because she had a habit of kicking her blanket off when she was sleeping.

*Did he help cover myself with the blankets?* she thought curiously.

She looked over to his bed and noticed that he was missing and that it was already made. She saw a note at the corner of the table and looked at it.

To Jaekyung:

I didn't want to wake you since you were sleeping so soundly. (Well actually I did try waking you up but you wouldn't wake up no matter what).

So I'm going off to the factory for the rest of the inspection first.

I heard last night when you were sleeping that you were mumbling about sightseeing in Gwangju. You looked rather excited in your sleep and I figured you really wanted to go.

So once we finish the inspection we'll get to sightsee alright?

See you later,
L.

Jaekyung found a smile lighting up her face. "Maybe..." she mumbled. "Maybe I do have to reassess him and get rid of my assumptions."