Talk

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

Jaekyung flung her shopping bags on the floor carelessly and plopped herself on the table.

Honestly she didn't know why she was this irritated and furious. She had made mental preparations that L was such a person, even though she didn't believe so. So why did it hurt this much now?

The girls giving him gifts really didn't show that he was a player, it just showed that he was a popular guy well courted by girls. But Jaekyung was too angry to see that.

She was irritated that there were so many girls that were pursuing L, she was irritated that he didn't send any of those gifts back, leaving them seated outside his room. She was irritated that with so many gifts, her one wouldn't look significant at all.

She got out the watch and angry bird iphone cover from her bag.

*They look so common compared to those expensive gifts.* she thought sadly.

She didn't know what she was more upset about. The fact that those girls knew where L was going for winter, to send him gifts, proving that they were still in contact, or the fact that in the sea of his fangirls, she would seem like nothing to him.

There came a soft knock on the door and Jaekyung knew it would be the f(x) girls. "Come in unnies." she muttered.

The five girls filtered into her room worriedly, taking note of how her shopping bags were strewn on the floor, unlike Jaekyung's usual tidy habits. "Are you okay, Jaekyung?" Sulli asked, sitting down beside her.

Jaekyung twisted her lips. "Not exactly."

"Why are you so upset anyway?" Luna asked. "You knew that as a suspect, L had high possibilities of turning into the flirt and playboy we thought he was. It shouldn't shock you so."

Jaekyung flinched. She had thought L was someone flirty and lowdown from the beginning, but as time passed, she didn't think he was someone like that anymore.

"I guess my impression of him changed?" Jaekyung shrugged.

Victoria's face hardened as she saw the watch and angry bird iPhone cover on the bed beside Jaekyung. "Are those for him?" she asked.

Jaekyung nodded, not knowing where this was leading to.

Victoria took a deep breath. "Jaekyung, you're not angry at L. In fact, you're angry at yourself for being disappointed for who L really was. You had hopes that he wouldn't turn out like we assumed he was. You grew attached."

Jaekyung opened to speak, but Victoria continued on. "And not to mention jealous as well." she eyed Naekyung critically. "Tell me honestly, were you just slightly jealous of the gifts given to L? You even took out the gifts you bought for him, you were comparing your gift to him as to the others right? You were irritated that yours would seem cheap and meaningless."

"I..." Jaekyung was speechless. How did Victoria guess her thoughts so accurately? She had the power of strength, not mind reading like Amber.

"Are you falling for L, Jaekyung?" Victoria questioned.

Jaekyung took a sharp intake of breath. *Falling for Myungsoo Oppa?* "No way." she shook her head. "It isn't possible."

Victoria nodded. "Good. Then keep it that way. I'm sure you'll find the truth behind L soon."

The girls left the room, with Amber lingering at the back. She threw a worried gaze at Jaekyung. "Don't fall for him." she whispered, before going out.

Jaekyung shook her head stubbornly. *I won't.*



"Man, she was really angry." Hoya breathed as the Infinite member's settled around the fireplace.

L buried his face in his hands, heaving a heavy sigh. He loved being with Jaekyung, but when the topic came to his dates, he really detested it.

He hated when something broke the peacefulness between their relationship. He hated when he can't clear the misunderstanding between them. He hated it when he saw the hurt in her eyes, when she thought he was still in contact with those girls.

How those girls got to know where he was during winter was a puzzle to him, perhaps through his fanclub or something. But he sure didn't reply to any of those girls messages after a single date.

He wanted more than anything to tell Jaekyung what was the real deal between him and Jihyun, but it wasn't possible.

"Why?" Woohyun asked.

L blinked at his Hyung. "What?"

"You just mumbled that you can't tell Jaekyung the real deal between you and Jihyun." Woohyun told him. "So why not?"

L sighed. "She wouldn't believe me, would she?" he asked no one. "And so what if she knew? She can't help me in anything. It's better that she isn't involved in my troubles."

"But the way you two are quarreling now, isn't it better to tell her?" Sunggyu frowned.

"You don't understand her." L muttered. "If she wants to help, she'll do anything to help. I can't let that happen. She'll be putting herself against Jihyun and you all know how powerful that darned is. I can't let her risk it."

Woohyun frowned slightly at the concern in L's voice. It was the first time he had heard L having so much attachment towards a certain female. *I hope I heard wrong.* he thought.

L just shrugged. "It's better that she doesn't know." he told them. "It'll keep her out of danger." he rose to leave for his room.

*But I still can't help but hope,* L thought. *Hope that you'll find out anyway and run to me, giving me a hug and telling me everything's alright. That's how much you affect me, Lee Jaekyung.*