Captured

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com


"What the hell are you doing here?" Lady Jung shrieked. "Why are you still alive!!!"

Jaekyung took a step back, paralyzed with fear. She was expecting the woman to be angry to see an intruder in her house, but asking why she was alive?

Okay, so maybe the King's wife was a little crazy.

"I'm really sorry for intruding Lady Jung, I-" Jaekyung tried saying.

"ENOUGH!" Lady Jung's eyes fired with anger. "You're going down Lee Jaekyung."

"Eh?" Jaekyung gulped. *She knows my name? But how...*

Metal from all around the room flew towards the centre of the room. Jaekyung's eyes widened and she gasped.

Lady Jung growled and stretched out her hands, firing her power towards the metal clunks. They soon melted into a heap of metal liquid that hovered above Jihyun's bed. She narrowed her eyes and soon the metal liquid changed it's form into a new shape: a handcuff.

"Capture." Lady Jung growled.

The handcuff flew towards Jaekyung and locked itself on both her hands, making her prisoned. She flinched.

Lady Jung glared at her with deep hatred. "This time, I'll make sure you die."

 


Jihyun threw eggs into the cell. L shielded Jaekyung with his body and flinched as the eggshells hit him.

"I HATE YOU KIM MYUNGSOO!" she yelled. "I'm going to get you banished in 24 hours! I don't care! You actually came to me just so you can distract me and get that tape? I hate you I hate yoU!"

L growled. "Not as much as I hate you." he hissed. "You're a ."

Jihyun let out a cry and ran off, her heels clicking throughout the hallway.

Just when L and Jaekyung thought they had some peace and quiet to themselves, another shadow appeared.

"Lady Jung." L hissed.

Lady Jung had her eyes on Jaekyung alone, hatred burning in her eyes. Even L flinched when her gaze wasn't directed at him. He pushed Jaekyung behind him, cutting Lady Jung's sight.

Lady Jung broke out of her daze. She smirked. "So are you two admitting to your relationship?" she asked. "If you are, L's officially cheating."

Jaekyung growled. "Your daughter forced Myungsoo Oppa into the marriage! This is a fake!"

Lady Jung laughed. "You think I don't know? I know everything my daughter does." she smirked.

"So you're okay with it?" Jaekyung gasped in disbelief.

Lady Jung rolled her eyes. "She can do what she wants. Just as long as it doesn't interfere with me becoming Queen." she told them. "But since it's this way, I'll have to punish both of you soon don't I?"

L held onto Jaekyung's hands tightly. "We're not afraid." he hissed. "Banish us both out of this land. Whatever. It doesn't matter cause we'll still be together."

Jaekyung's eyes glistened at L's speech. "Myungsoo Oppa..."

Lady Jung laughed. "Oh how touching." she cackled. "Being banished don't matter, cause you'll be together?"

She narrowed her eyes at them.

"You're wrong." she hissed. "Because you'll get banished, L, for cheating. But Jaekyung." she smirked. Jaekyung shuddered. "Jaekyung will be hanged for fooling the King."

"What?" L roared.

Lady Jung smirked at Jaekyung. "You fooled the King didn't you. In the form you filled, you told the King your power was healing, but in fact, you have no power don't you?"

"How did you..." Jaekyung gasped, her face pale.

Lady Jung cackled. "You'll never be together with your L as long as you're in my hands, Lee Jaekyung. I'll make sure myself you die in front of me."

With that, she strode off.

L turned and saw Jaekyung shivering in fear. He wrapped his arms round her and rocked her in a steady beat. "Baby it's going to be alright." he whispered.

"No it isn't." Jaekyung whimpered. "She knows. She knows I lied. I'll be hanged, Myungsoo Oppa. And you'll be banished. This is nothing like we've planned..."

"Baby..." L's heart ached. He knew what she said was true, how were they going to get together now?

"I love you Lee Jaekyung." he kissed her temple. "we'll get through this somehow. Believe in us."