Grumbling

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

"AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?" Jaekyung roared. "HE JUST LEFT ME LIKE THAT AT THE HOTEL! Talk about gentlemanliness!"

Chunji stiffled a laugh when he saw how cute Jaekyung was when she was angry. He had been resting in his apartment when suddenly Jaekyung barged in with that spare key of hers, and began ranting non-stop about L.

After L left Jaekyung with Doojoon and Suhee, Jaekyung ran away from Doojoon and pathetically ate at a street stall. Her mood of sightseeing was completely ruined and she was cursing any one who blocked her darn way. She felt utterly pissed at the thought that L was still in contact with those women he had met. It made her furious.

Even with her new comfortable shoes, Jaekyung's feet still ached when she walked all the way back to the hotel. It was already dark by the time she reached and she was thinking of how to make herself look more pathetic to make L guilty for abandoning her. She messed her hair and makeup, smudging some dirt on her face to make her look worn out and weary.

She trudged into the hotel room, looking extremely haggard and expecting to see L's handsome guilty face. Instead, she was greeted by an empty hotel room. She ran around and realised that he had already packed his stuff and had gone back to Seoul without her.

"The nerve of that guy!" Jaekyung continued whining. "Thank god I had enough money in my purse to catch a cab back here! Or I'll be forever stranded in Gwangju! He's such an !"

Chunji patted her head and rubbed her back in a soothing fashion. "Don't get agitated Kyunggie. You don't ever get so fired up because of your suspects." he noted.

Jaekyung frowned. "Yeah. But none of those suspects went on as many dates as Kim Myungsoo did, and none of them were conmen!" she protested. "And he told me to believe him! What nonsense!"

Chunji bit his lip, listening. "And he and that Suhee girl were hugging in the middle of the street broad daylight!" she continued. "That was by far the most disgusting sight I've laid my eyes on!"

Chunji raised his brows, and his confusion flashed in his eyes. "I don't get it." he whispered. "Why are you so mad?"

Jaekyung looked at him in disbelief. "Why?" she retored. "Chunji Oppa can't you see! He's a conman, a flirt, a stupid greedy pig! He's a threat to all females in this world-"

Chunji shook his head. He searched Jaekyung's eyes. "You won't get this mad if it had been other men." Chunji noted. "You would never be this mad because of your suspects. Instead, you would use the time to plan on how to expose their secrets and get them banished, not venting anger like that. This isn't like you, Kyunggie."

Jaekyung stiffened. What Chunji said was true.

Using her precious time on being angry was what she swore not to do, since the time could be used in more useful ways. But when it came to Kim Myungsoo, everything went wrong. She can't control the rage she felt when she saw Suhee and him together. It was unbearable.

Jaekyung pouted. She looked at Chunji with puppy eyes. "Can I sleep here tonight Chunji Oppa?" she pleaded. "I don't want to go back to my house. PLEASEEEE~~"

Chunji chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Alright Kyunggie. I'll get your extra pyjamas you left here the last time."

He stood up and went to his wardrobe, his face falling once he was out of Jaekyung's view. *Why are you so angry because of him, Kyunggie?* he thought. *You wouldn't be that affected when you saw him with another girl...unless you feel something for him.*




The tension in the office was so thick, L could cut it with a knife. He didn't like how Jaekyung and him were fighting again, but he didn't know what to do about it. Just as he was about to apologize to her for calling her a , Manager Kim burst into their office.

"Jaekyung ah, are you free?" she asked. "We need a package from the delivery centre again and no one is available to deliver it."

Jaekyung immediately agreed to fetch the parcel, more than willing to escape L's company. L bit his lip, watching in despair as Jaekyung walked out. *Did I make her that mad?*

Jaekyung tapped her feet impatiently as she waited for the staff to fetch her Sookoon Cooperation's parcel. Her mind was occupied with images of L and Suhee together. She wondered if L and Jihyun also cuddled like that in public. What about L and his other dates? Did he cuddle with them so casually as well?

She let out a loud sigh of frustration, only to be jerked out of her thoughts. "Coffee girl?"

Jaekyung blinked at the handsome face in front of her. Recognition passed on her face and she smiled. "Hi." she bowed. "It's you again. I promised you coffee the other time!"

The man grinned, pleased that he finally got to meet her, and that she remembered him. "Yeah." he nodded. "By the way, I'm Woohyun. Nam Woohyun."

Jaekyung beamed. "Lee Jaekyung." she bowed. She saw him submit a parcel that was to be delivered just as her own parcel arrived. She twisted her lips when she thought of the thick tension in the office she shared with L.

"Woohyun sshi, are you free?" she asked. "I'll buy you coffee. After I send this parcel back to the office."

Woohyun brightened. *My Coffee Girl finally wants to buy me coffee? I finally get a chance to spend time with my coffee girl!* "Yeah!" he blurted a little too loudly. He blushed. "I mean. Okay." he cleared his throat. "Come on, I'll walk you to your office to drop the package first."

They chatted casually as they sent the parcel back to the department and Jaekyung told Manager Kim she wanted to leave early. They went to a nearby cafe and ordered latte for the both of them, that Woohyun paid for.

"I told you I would buy you coffee." Jaekyung pouted. "Not the other way round."

Woohyun chuckled. "I can't make a girl pay." he shrugged. "I'm a gentleman you know!"

Jaekyung's thoughts trailed to L and how he abandoned her at Gwangju. "Hn. Unlike some very ungentlemanly person I know." she muttered under her breath. "Eh?" Woohyun looked at her.

She smiled. "Nothing." she beamed. Woohyun sighed dreamily as he sat down on the chair opposite to hers. *She's more beautiful than I remembered.*

Woohyun saw Jaekyung sighing and raised his brows. "Troubled about something?"

Jaekyung puffed her cheeks and nodded. "Yeah." she admitted. "There's this jerkass. He really is a jerk you know! He goes on dates with different women every night and even has a file of all their profiles! How sick and disgusting is that??"

*That sounds like L...* Woohyun blinked.

"And he contacts them and flirts with them in the middle of the street in broad daylight!" Jaekyung shrieked. "I bet he's just after their money and body! It's disgusting beyond words!"

Woohyun let out his breath. *Oh. So it's not L.*

Woohyun chuckled. "Don't be mad Jaekyung sshi. Pretty girls don't get mad."

Jaekyung blinked several times before bursting into laughter. "You flatterer." she shook her head in amusement.