Their first meeting

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

The loud beating of the music and exhilaration from the constantly changing lights, made Jaekyung bob her head to the music. She swayed her body as she closed her eyes, relaxing herself.

In such times, she would be Lee Jaekyung. The real Lee Jaekyung she was born to be, and not some CUB agent that wants to nab cheating and unfaithful boyfriends.

Sometimes, she's tired of her job. Because she has to keep up with the facade, that she's interested in men that she sees as revolting, that she has to act as a when she isn't one, that she has to kiss someone she doesn't love.

Those are the many things that Jaekyung detests about her job, but there are also other reasons, such as...

"Oh my! Aren't you Soomi?" a handsome man came to her side, his eyes shining.

Jaekyung looked up and mentally cursed. It was Yoon Doojoon, friend of Yong Junhyung, a former resident of this Land of the woman.

That was, until Jaekyung busted Junhyung of having a wavering heart and playboy mentality, effectively banishing him from this land. Junhyung's case had been rather difficult, hence Jaekyung had to blend into Junhyung's life as much as possible, and that required giving her name, which in this case was Han Soomi.

"You're Han Soomi aren't you!" Doojoon sat down beside Jaekyung, and men around sent envious gazes at Doojoon who dared approach this stunning beauty. "I tried contacting you after Junhyung was banished, but I couldn't!"

Jaekyung smiled a small smile. *This is bad. If he manages to see more of me, he may find out my real identity.* she bit her lip. "Hi, Doojoon sshi." she said softly, showing how she's a little uninterested.

Doojoon instead, smiled widely at her. He seemed extremely excited to see her, and it was evident that he wasn't lying when he said he tried to find her.

"You do know that Junhyung's banished right?" he asked. "He isn't worthy of you anyway. I was thinking, maybe we could meet up some day and have some coffee?"

Jaekyung stood up. "I'm not interested, Doojoon sshi."

Doojoon frowned. "Oh come on! It's not like you're still in love with Junhyung or something! I knew you weren't really in love with him!" he exclaimed. "Or maybe you're some spy to spy on him?" he joked.

Jaekyung's face turned pale. "I have to go." came her hurried whisper, before she weaved through the sea of dancing bodies and ran out from the club. She turned back, and saw that Doojoon had followed her.

She cursed and whipped out her elaborate mask that looked like one for the masquerade party. She slipped into one of the alleys, avoiding areas which she knew Doojoon might be able to follow. "Soomi sshi! Why did you go?" Doojoon's voice came ringing.

Jaekyung frowned and darted into the back door of a restaurant. Her first thought when she went in was that, *this must be the kitchen.* The smells of brewing food and the apparent heat made it obvious. Before she could look for somewhere to hide, she bumped into a man that was crouching under a table.

Her eyes widened and she attempted to scream, when the man covered . "Sshh!" he hissed. "Don't make noise! We'll get busted!"

Jaekyung blinked and crawled under the table with him. The other workers in the kitchen were oblivious to the two additional strangers that were amongst them and continued working. Fortunately, they were located at the back of the kitchen, away from where most of the fiery cooking action was taking place.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" Jaekyung narrowed her eyes at the man. He had a beanie on and large shades that covered half his face. Even so, he looked hansome.

The man opened his mouth to speak when the door to the kitchen opened again, revealing a gorgeous woman. She looked around crazily, before running off in a huff. Jaekyung couldn't see her face, but by looking at the way she dressed, she could tell that the woman was of high status.

The man shrugged. "I'm avoiding her." he whispered.

Jaekyung blinked. "Why?" she asked curiously. Men around her would always stick to a high powered woman with high status. It brings them wealth and fame at the same time. "That woman looks rich and famous." she retorted.

"You don't know it all." The man rolled his eyes. *Rich and famous? That girl's the king's step daughter, of course she's rich and famous!* "Doesn't mean a woman's rich and famous means I have to like her back. I just don't want to be with her."

Jaekyung frowned. She didn't really understand what this man was thinking. Why would a man reject a woman who's rich and famous? It didn't make sense through her knowledge of men she met. "I don't understand." she told him bluntly.

The man tilted his head, puzzled. "You don't?" he frowned. "I thought girls were sensitive to these sort of stuff. I don't want to be with her because I don't love her. Simple as that."

It was Jaekyung's turn to frown. "Love?" she repeated. "But men don't care about love. Since when did love come into play? Men choose their relationships by weighing their personal benefits."

The man furrowed his brows. "I don't know what sort of men you have met, but I'm definitely not like that." he hissed. He looked at her up and down. "And what about you? I'm sure you're hiding here because you're hiding from a guy you don't love back." he looked at her expectantly.

Jaekyung bit her lip. *Not exactly, I'm hiding because my identity as a CUB agent might be busted by that stupid Yoon Doojoon.* "Well, I-"

"YAH WHAT ARE BOTH OF YOU DOING HERE?" The head chief of the restaurant saw both of them and screamed. Jaekyung and the man looked at each other and sprinted out of the door.

The man held on the Jaekyung's hand and attempted to pull her with him, but she yanked her hand away. "I'll take the right way, you take left." she told him.

With that, she took of her heels and ran off.

The man blinked at her for a second before being snapped back to reality by the chief's voice. "COME BACK HERE!" he roared.

The man then took of in the opposite direction, his mind puzzled. *I've never seen such a woman before. Not believing in love, not being the damsel in distress, and darn was she independent. She's....special.*

He smiled for a bit turning the corner. His eyes rounded when he saw Jihyun waiting around. *!*

Jihyun turned her head and saw him. "L oppa!" she squealed.

He pulled his beanie lower and ran off again, all thoughts of that mysterious new girl he just met, flying out of his head.