In search of his love

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

"WHATTT?" The infinite members screamed in shock.

"What do you mean you're engaged to that ... that..." Sungjong trembled. "That creature!!!"

"Yeah!" Sungyeol nudged L, his face pale. "What do you mean? You can't possibly be engaged to her? You hate her!"

"I do." L growled dangerously.

"THEN WHY!" Sunggyu pulled his hair in irritation. "Why would you be engaged to her? You hate her so much and you aren't those type of guy who would choose a girl just because she's rich and influential."

"I'm not." L stated plainly. "I was tricked." His eyebrow twitched when he recalled what happened. He still felt utterly pissed about it.

"What do you mean...tricked?" Dongwoo raised his brows.

L sighed and began explaining what had happened between him and that Jihyun. How she convinced him that she was going to give him up, how she begged for him to say those words she had wanted to hear for the last time, and how she taped everything down to blackmail him into marriage.

"And now I'm going to be engaged to her." L snarled. "Oh joy."

"What are you going to do, L?" Sungyeol asked worriedly, with not a hint of sarcasm. He loved to tease L, but at times like this, their friendship shone through. "You can't back out of this since she has evidence, you'll be banished from this land! It's in the number #981 of Welfare of Woman!"

"He knows." Hoya rolled his eyes. "We have to find some other way to get out of this."

Everyone fell into silence as the apparent solution came out. It was obvious what L had to do, but it was hard. It was going to be dead hard to do this, seeing how L doesn't seem to fall for any girl.

"You have to find someone you love, that has the same number of powers as Jihyun the , L." Woohyun muttered. "Then, you can at least break up with Jihyun and go with that girl, because then the state will protect the other girl's welfare."

Everyone looked at L. "You have to fall in love soon, L." Sungyeol bit his lip.

L ruffled his own hair. "But that darned Jung Jihyun is freaking triple powered. It's so rare! The triple powered women are scarce and some don't want others to know lest men come to them because of that. How am I supposed to fall in love with one of these women?"

Sunggyu looked at L. "Don't you want to marry for love, L?" he asked in a soft voice. "That's what we all wanted since we were young, wasn't it? To find the girl that we love and marry her, not for other reasons."

L remained quiet.

"If you don't want to marry Jung Jihyun because you don't love her," Sunggyu said in a steady voice. "Then you must find someone else you love and marry her."

L lowered his gaze.

"No matter how impossible it seems, you have to believe." Sunggyu commanded. "You have to believe that the one you love WILL be amongst these remaining triple powered women. You've been cold to people since forever L, but now's the time to open your heart. You've got to look for her, look for her HARD."

L bit his lips. "Help me find the list of women with equal powers as that ." he muttered. "I'll meet them one by one."

Sungyeol smiled and gave L a hug. "You can find her, L. She'll be there amongst them, waiting for you." he assured.

L nodded. *The girl I will fall in love with, MUST be amongst these high powered women. If not...* he shuddered, thinking of the unknown out of this land.

*I'll be banished.*




"You and Jihyun really want to marry?" The King narrowed his eyes at L. He looked L up and down and smiled softly. *This guy looks upright and worthy.*

L clenched his fists tight, not willing to answer. "Yeah we are!" Jihyun immediately answered for him, panickly.

The King's wife, Lady Jung looked L up and down. "I assume Myungsoo sshi will take good care of my daughter?" she asked with a raised brow.

She was called the King's wife and not the Queen because she hasn't passed the tests and examintations given by the royal board of directors. There cannot be a King guarding the country without a Queen in this land. Kings have no powers but Queens do, so it is essentially the female ruler who's the more important one.

L remained quiet after the question, making both the King and Lady Jung raise their brows in question.

"He's shy, Abeoji, Omonim." Jihyun hurriedly added.

"Oh I see." The King nodded. "Then I hope both of you will lead a happy life after getting married. I'll see to it that you have a grand engagement party."

"Thank you Abeoji!" Jihyun squealed.

She smiled at L who scowled back dangerously. His mind was on the first date he was going on later that afternoon. It was going to be the first triple powered woman he was going to meet and he hoped that he was going to fall for her.

*I hope I find my high-powered true love soon.* he sighed. *Please let me just fall in love with one of them. Please.*