Leaving

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

"Happy New Year Lee Jaekyung." L whispered, before tilting her head up, bringing her lips to meet his.

...

Jaekyung's eyes widened twice their size. *Did Myungsoo Oppa just.. kiss me?*

L took her bottom lip between his own and nibbled softly on them, while alternating between giving her a thousand small pecks.

He put his hand on the nape of her neck, bringing her nearer to him, while his other arm wrapped itself round her slim waist, pressing her against his firm chest.

*This is the feeling I've been waiting for.* L thought. *I don't regret meeting you, Lee Jaekyung. And I won't regret my other choices as well.*

Jaekyung on the other hand found herself slowly closing her eyes and responding to L's kiss. She never felt like this before, it was so foreign to her.

Her heart felt like it was going to burst in no time, her lungs about to explode from the lack of oxygen, but she didn't want to stop. If anything, she hoped it would continue as long as possible.

Her knees were turning into jelly, and if not for L's firm grip on her waist, she would have collapsed in no time.

They were in their own world, completely ignorant of what was happening around her. They didn't know that the fireworks had lit up the sky out there, they didn't know that the year has already stepped into 2012, they didn't hear the cheers by Infintie and f(x) from outside.

She was all he saw, and he was all she needed.

They broke apart after a few minutes, panting from the lack of air. L smiled softly as he leant his forehead against hers and stared into her eyes. His hand found hers and intertwined them together, bringing them to his heart.

"Lee Jaekyung." he smiled.

Jaekyung looked at him with her half-lidded eyes. She hasn't risen from the kiss yet, half-dreamy and half-conscious.

"Eh?" Jaekyung blinked.

L laughed at her cute confused expression. He couldn't help but peck her lips gently. What was she doing to the emotionless L? He turned into a lovely dovey kitty.

Jaekyung blinked again. *Did he just...kiss me again?*

She took a large intake of breath. "Oh my god!" She shrieked, breaking out of L's hug. L frowned. "What's wrong Jaekyung ah?" he rubbed her arms comfortingly.

Jaekyung jerked out of his touch. Her fingers touched her lips as she stared at him.

*I kissed Kim Myungsoo.* she repeated a thousand times in her mind. *I kissed Kim Myungsoo and I liked it! !*

"THis is a mistake Myungsoo Oppa." Jaekyung whispered brokenly as she took another step back.

L's brows twitched. "What are you talking about Jaekyung, I haven't even finished what I wanted to say." he reached out of her hand but she shook it off again.

"THIS IS A MISTAKE!" Jaekyung screamed, covering her ears. L's eyes widened. *What's wrong?*

"I'm sorry I kissed you back Myungsoo Oppa." Jaekyung muttered, not meeting his eyes, before she ran out of the room.

 


Chunji's phone rang. He raised his brows when he saw that it was from Kyunggie<3. *Isn't she just upstairs? Why call me?*

"Kyunggie?" Chunji answered. "Why are you calling me when you're just upstai-"

"Chunji Oppa..."

Chunji stiffened. He looked around and saw that the others were having fun and not paying him attention at all. He went to the kitchen and picked up the call.

"Kyunggie?" Chunji asked worriedly. "You're crying? What happened? Tell Oppa please."

Just at that moment, L came down from the second floor looking confused and depressed. "Have you seen Jaekyung? Where did she go?"

Chunji shook his head and faked a smile. He went out of the house. "Kyunggie. You met L." Chunji stated.

"Yes I did." Jaekyung sobbed. "And I did something wrong oppa. We kissed. And I kissed back. This is the first time I kissed a suspect back oppa."

Chunji clenched his fists. "Kyunggie ah..."

"I think I've fallen in love with him, Chunji Oppa."

Chunji closed his eyes. *I knew it.*

"I can't stay here anymore Chunji Oppa." Jaekyung sobbed. "I can't meet Myungsoo Oppa anymore. We can't be together. I'll hurt him more if I stay, he'll get banished."

"You want to leave?" Chunji croaked.

"Please help me, Chunji OPpa." Jaekyung pleaded.

Chunji let out a sigh. "I tell you what. I can ask for a transfer to Mokpo, and we can go there together." he offered. "I'll get the tickets tonight, we'll leave tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? Can't we leave tonight?" Jaekyung asked in a strained voice.

Chunji bit his lip. "Fine. Tonight it is."

He sighed as he kept his phone. He saw L faking smiles as the other Infinte members greeted him, and he seemed a little lost.

*Must be confused why Jaekyung's running away.* he thought.

Chunji sighed again. "If only, they weren't in love."