Woohyun

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

"Have the samples for the next month's recommended book list arrived yet?" Manager Kim asked urgently.

Yoseob shook his head. "They haven't. I heard the delivery centre had some problems."

Manager Kim bit her lip. "There's no time. We have to go through those books before choosing the top ten for this month's list!" she panicked.

Jaekyung got up immediately. "I'll go get the samples, Manager Kim." she offered. "I'm done with the report anyway."

Manager Kim eyed her. "Are you sure?" she asked. She turned to L. "Doesn't L need you here to help him?"

L smiled and shook his head. "She helped enough. I can manage the sales report for now."

Jaekyung beamed at Manager Kim. She wanted to help as much as possible. "Let me go, Manager Kim." she pleaded.

"Oh alright." she agreed. "Come back soon. We need the samples."

Jaekyung beamed brightly and skipped out of the office. She didn't really like office jobs, compared to those that required for her to go around. If not for the fact that L worked there, she wouldn't have stepped in a office despite her capabilities.

Now that she had a chance to get out of there, she'd do anything to take a breather.




"Hi I'm here to collect Sookoon Cooperation's sample books." Jaekyung smiled.

The staff nodded and went to get the book samples immediately. Another man came to the delivery centre to collect his goods. He waited patiently beside Jaekyung.

Their eyes met and Jaekyung sent him a small polite smile.

The man froze and looked at her blankly. Jaekyung just shrugged and looked away, tapping her fingers while waiting.

The man gulped and swallowed his saliva. *She's gorgeous.* He thought. *I wonder what company she works for.*

"Hi SooKoon Cooperation and Woolim Industry's samples are here!" the staff came back with two boxes.

Jaekyung took the first box and left immediately after a small bow. She needed to go back immediately since the samples were needed.

The man stared after her, disappointed that she had to go so quickly.

He was already formulating some small talk in his mind while they were waiting for their samples. Like where are you working, do you come here often, what's your name...

He wrinkled his nose and threw a irritated glance at the staff who handed them their goods. *Why did he have to return so quickly?!*

He took his own company's samples, ready to go, when he realized "Sookoon Cooperation" was printed on top instead of "Woolim Industry."

His face broke into a bright smile. *Heaven must be on my side.*

He took the box and ran after Jaekyung, who had already walked a fair distance from the centre. "Hey there! Slow down!" he called.

Jaekyung turned around curiously to see him running towards her with a similar looking box. "Yes?" Jaekyung asked.

The man panted as he presented the box to her. "You took the wrong one." he chuckled amusedly.

Jaekyung flustered and bowed several times. "Mianhae! I was too careless!" she apologized. "I made you run all the way here!"

The man smiled inwardly at her flustered expression. *Cute.*

"It's okay." he shook his head. "It's okay to mess up in a while."

Jaekyung exchanged boxes with him a gave him a bow. "I'll treat you to coffee if fate allows us to meet again." she grinned. "Thanks a lot." she waved.

The man waved back goofily as he took the correct box in his hands. *I hope fate does allow. She's the most beautiful woman Nam Woohyun has ever seen.*

Jaekyung returned to the office with the box of book samples. She entered the office she shared with L, and saw that he wasn't around. His phone was on the table and it vibrated.

Jaekyung peeked at it.

22 new messages all from Suhee. Jaekyung shook her head in disgust. *Another broken heart because of his playboy ways.*