His Ideal Type; Revised

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

"So..." L eyed Jaekyung. "How did you know that Doojoon guy anyway? And those other guys? What Junhyung and Hyunseung and Kikwang and all.."

Both Jaekyung and L were in their office, sorting out the old files to enable easier access to past information in the future. Jaekyung grinned at him. "Why? Jealous?" she mused.

L blinked. "No!" he blurted immediately. "Why would I be? I was just....curious." he spat.

Jaekyung her lips and let out a small sigh. "They...they're...guys." Jaekyung started. "They're guys that I met in my last job."

"So many of them?" L raised his brows.

Jaekyung wanted to laugh at that statement. *That's not even five percent of the number of guys I've had to meet.* "Yeah. I had to meet a lot of guys in my previous job." Jaekyung nodded. "I meet them everyday and interact with them. Doojoon was the friend of one of my...clients."

L frowned. *She met a lot of guys in her previous job? Those bastards.* "What job is that?" L asked curiously, with a little edge in his voice. "I don't think such a job is satisfactory. What job results in the employee getting harassed by guys even after?"

Jaekyung closed her eyes for a moment. *What am I supposed to tell him about my job? I can't possible tell him!*

A vibration from her phone saved her life. A bright smile lit her face and she immediately grabbed it. "I've got a message." she said hurriedly, cutting L off.

Her smile was wiped off her face when she saw the message.


Download photo.JPG (18.7 KB) What's the progess, Jaekyung? Have you found out if L oppa has any mistress outside yet? I still don't get why he doesn't take time off for me even though I'm his fiancee and the King's step daughter.

The last time you told me that he said he liked triple powered women, but I am too. I don't get why he isn't satisfied with me, why he still seeks for more. I want you to find out what I'm lacking that he wants.


Jaekyung kept her phone and continued working, a little bothered by the fact that she had almost forgotten about her purpose of being there. "Important message?" L inquired.

Jaekyung shook her head. "Nothing important." she assured and resumed working. She glanced at him and blurted," Myungsoo Oppa, besides being triple powered, what other characteristics are the ones that you find in your ideal woman?"

L looked astounded by her sudden question but he pondered on it for a while. "I guess the first thing is that she can't be crazy about me like a fangirl." he answered honestly.

He chuckled at Jaekyung's confused expression and went on to explain. "I want her to love me of course, but I don't want obssession. It's different." he told her. "I don't need a girl that will fall at my feet when I ask her to do something, I want a girl that has her own ideas and morals to uphold. And I want my girl to-" he faltered, realising that he was blabbering.

"Go on." Jaekyung urged.

L shook his head. "Maybe next time."

Jaekyung frowned slightly and replied Jihyun's message through the C.U.B. webpage.


Download photo.JPG (42.6 KB) I think your main problem may be your obsession with him. Maybe abstain a little? Gain a little character too.


Jaekyung sighed to herself. *That girl he was describing. It sounds like he really was describing someone and not just his ideals. And that girl doesn't sound like me too...* she pouted.




"L sshi?"

L blinked and looked at his date that was sitting across him. "Yes Gahyun sshi?"

Gahyun smiled at L seductively. "What is your ideal type, L sshi?" she asked interested. " Cute girls? Pretty girls?" she looked down at herself with a smirk. "Or...y girls?"

"None." L responded. "I just like girls who are themselves."

Gahyun frowned, dissatisfied by his answer. "What do you mean?"

"Sometimes, people have to act as someone they're not." L explained. "They have to pretend because of the circumstances they are put in, in order for things to go more smoothly. But I like girls that despite their situation, can still potray their original personality."

He sipped his coffee as he continued. "I would like a girl who has her own ideals, who isn't afraid to pick a fight because she thinks you're wrong. Who despite her strong and independent exterior, is still child-like inside when she sees something new. Who is the most beautiful when she focuses on something, who charms men when she doesn't intend to." he smiled to himself. "And most importantly, who looks like an angel when she's asleep."

Gahyun huffed jealously. "You sound like you're describing someone, and not just an ideal type, L sshi."

L laughed. "What someone! There's no one that's like that except-" he faltered. *Jaekyung.*

He shook his head. "There isn't anyone like that." he repeated, more for himself.