Punished

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

WHACK!

L blinked in surprised. His eyes widened to their full size as he blinked a few more times, trying to make sense of what just happened.

Did Lee Jaekyung just slap him?

"YOU JERK!" Jaekyung screamed.

L stared at her blankly, completely confused. "What?"

"You're more disgusting than I thought!" Jaekyung yelled. "You're just a power-seeking, greedy-for-money, fake, heart-playing, lustful ert!"

L looked around and saw other people staring in their direction curiously. He quickly got into the truck and shut the door so that they couldn't hear Jaekyung having her fit.

"What the hell are you talking about?" L demanded.

Jaekyung threw the blue file at L and the latter gasped. "You're so disgusting Kim Myungsoo! You disgust me! You already have a fiancee and you're still looking for other women? And not only that, you only choose women with more than three powers? What the hell is that!"

"Jaekyung sshi-"

"You almost cheating on your fiancee, Kim Myungsoo! It's just a few steps away from a full feldged mistress relationship!" Jaekyung screamed. "Those women you met, it's all in this file isn't it! You look for them one by one trying to con their money and hearts!"

"STOP SCREAMING!" L yelled.

Jaekyung immediately shut despite herself. L panted and looked at her with hard eyes. "Don't talk like you know everything, Lee Jaekyung. Because you don't." he spat.

"Oh hell yeah I don't." Jaekyung retorted. "I don't know why there would be such a disgusting guy in this world! This is insane! I can't even imagine a man as disgusting as you are! The sight of you know just irks me! And your fiancee doesn't even know that you are secretly checking up on those triple powered women to con them of their money and bodies!"

"I'm not conning them for their money and bodies!" L yelled.

"Oh yeah?" Jaekyung challenged. "Then tell me why do you have all their profiles? Complete with their hobbies and interests? It's because you want to make it easier to seduce them so you can con them!"

"I told you I'm not a conman!" L grabbed both her shoulders. "You don't understand a single ing thing of what I'm going through so I suggest you shut it! Just because I have a file containing profiles of so many women doesn't mean I'm bad. Sometimes I'm the victim!'

Jaekyung rolled her eyes. She looked at him. "Tell me, if I were triple powered as well, would I be in that list too and be invited to go on dates with you?"

L hesitated.

"Tell me." Jaekyung whispered dangerously.

"Yeah. So what?" L admitted. "It doesn't prove anything." he defended.

Jaekyung looked away and glared out of the window. "Like hell it doesn't. It proves that you're a money-greedy jerk." she spat.

L growled softly as he started the car again. "Suit yourself if you don't believe me. I'm not guilty and I know it." he muttered.




The supervisor of the new factory eyed both L and Jaekyung when they arrived. Both had their faces turned away from each other and nosed up in the air.

*They fought or something?* he thought as he tried greeting the two of them. "You two must be L sshi and Jaekyung sshi!" he smiled. "Welcome to the new Gwangju factory. I hope within these few days you can rate how this factory is fairing and give some constructive advice on how to run it."

L smiled. "I'm sure I'll help you as much I can, Supervisor Shim."

Jaekyung rolled her eyes. "When you're not busy plotting against those innocent triple powered women, maybe." she muttered under her breath.

L narrowed his eyes at her dangerously. "What did you say?" he seethed.

"You heard me, Kim Myungsoo." Jaekyung glared back at him. "Or should I say, money-greedy jerk?" she smirked.

"Are you picking a fight with me Lee Jaekyung!" L roared.

"So what if I am Kim Myungsoo!" Jaekyung yelled.

"SILENCE!" Supervisor Shim hollered.

Both of them immediately shut up. Supervisor Shim looked at the both of them in disgust. "You two are supposed to come inspect my factory and here you are, not even working together! How can you give me constructive advice then!"

"Supervisor Shim I'm sure I can-" Jaekyung started.

"Look!" Supervisor Shim frowned. "It's the "I" word again! I, I, I! You two are a team! It's supposed to be a 'we', an 'us'! Not 'me' or 'I'!"

"Supervisor Shim-" L pleaded.

"Before you two inspect my factory, I demand both of you to work at the packing department to wrap the books!" Supervisor Shim roared. "If you two aren't on good terms, then don't expect you can come inspect my factory and go back to Seoul!"

L and Jaekyung just looked away, utterly horrified with the pure suggestion of working together.