His decision

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

Jaekyung slumped down on the couch and sighed.

Amber raised his brows at her. *What's wrong with her again?*

She picked out her phone and went to her received messages folder. Nothing again.

*Where are you Myungsoo Oppa?* she puffed her cheeks. *Are you really going to come back in time for the New Year?*

Luna plopped herself next to Jaekyung and noted that she didn't notice her presence once again. "Yah Jaekyung ah!" Luna waved her hand in front of Jaekyung's face. "Are you there?"

Jaekyung blinked. "Eh?"

"What are you thinking about, Jaekyung ah!" Sulli asked. "You've been out of it since L went missing. Are you sure you're not in love with him?"

Jaekyung rolled her eyes. "I'm C.U.B's top agent unnie," she reconfirmed. "Although it's shameless to say this but I do have that badge. Of course I remember the rules. I can't fall for him!"

Krystal shook her head. "This isn't about you knowing if you can fall for him or not," she told her. "This is about you falling for him despite the circumstances or not." she said firmly. "L means a lot to you, and it's getting dangerous."

"If Chunji Oppa is the one that had gone missing, I'd be worried as well!" Jaekyung protested.

"Yeah, but I don't think you'd be losing sleep this much if it were Chunji." Victoria pointed out. "You've practically lost your soul since he disappeared. And to think that he promised he would come back. Any other person would just sigh in relief and wait for him to come back. But you! You're worrying your life away! You love him don't you!"

Jaekyung's mouth fell agape. "I..."

Amber read Jaekyung's thoughts. "You're not sure." Amber noted. She looked at Jaekyung. "I told you. You can't fall for him, you know that. I think you better clear off at Chunji's. Chunji has a way to keep your mind off things."

Jaekyung nodded obediently. She needed Chunji's comfort right now.




Chunji and Jaekyung leaned against the head rest side by side on Chunji's bed. Jaekyung had changed into her spare pyjamas at Chunji's and they were just about to fall asleep.

Chunji glanced at Jaekyung worriedly. "Are you alright, Kyunggie? Why did Victoria suddenly ring me up and ask me to take you in for the night?"

Jaekyung sighed. "I needed you to help me take my mind of some things." she confessed. "I'm sorry if I'm using you Chunji Oppa...I'm just...terribly confused."

Chunji softened and gathered her in his arms. "It's okay to use me, Kyunggie." He whispered as he rocked them both in a steady rhythm. "And it's okay to be confused once in a while. I'll be here for you."

"Thank you Chunji Oppa." Jaekyung smiled softly as she went back into thinking again. Chunji her hair gently and rubbed her arms.

Jaekyung was in a dilemma. Was she really in love with L as the others said she was? But...she couldn't love him!

If she did, she'll cause him to be banished since she doesn't have any power. She'll get banished too since she doesn't have any power and she hid it from the King.

She shook her head. *Wait what!* she bit her lips. *I'm thinking like I'm already in love with him!*

She sighed. "Chunji Oppa...I think...we should just sleep. I'm clearly not going to get anything out of thinking today."

Chunji nodded and laid her own gently in his arms, her face. Her eyes closed and she soon dosed off. Chunji watched her for a while, before trying to sleep himself. He was really confused about what he was thinking about, until...

"Myungsoo Oppa..." Jaekyung muttered.

Chunji stiffened. *So that's what she was thinking about.* his heart fell. "So I lost before I even began." he whispered dejectedly.

His gaze fell on Jaekyung's sweet sleeping form. "I just hope you won't get hurt Kyunggie.." he whispered.




On the other side of this land, L was in a temple at the top of the mountain.

He had gone there in hope of peace and quiet so he can sort out his feelings. And his decisions.

The monks there were no help in giving him any advice in his relationship problems since all they said were: search your heart for the answer.

And so that was what L did.

He sat by the waterfall as he reminisced the times he spent with Jaekyung. He found himself smiling unconsciously at the thought of her cute and stubborn ways.

He caught himself smiling and blanked out. "I...really love her?" he asked himself.

He bit his lip as he lowered his gaze. A wider smile came on his face. "I really love her." he whispered more surely this time.

His smile fell when he thought about the situation between them and Jihyun.

Another few hours went by and one of the monks came to call him for dinner. "L sshi, it's time to have your meal." he told him.

L looked up at the monk and smiled. "I think I know what I'm going to do now."