I love you, stay with me

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

Jaekyung let out a gasp. *Myungsoo Oppa?*

L wasn't able to register the shock on her face because he was too busy hurling insults at that innocent waiter. He grabbed a fistful of the waiter's shirt and glared at him fiercely.

"You think you're cute?" he hissed. "Flirting with girls so openly like this. You think you'll be able to bribe her with a slice of tiramisu? My Jaekyung isn't as dumb as that or as greedy as a pig as that! Oh god I hate guys like you! You ruin the reputation of the whole male population! If only I knew Voldermort's number, I'd ask him here with his whole group of dementors to curse you with that Elder wand of his!"

He growled one last time before pushing the poor waiter on the floor. The waiter scampered from the ground and ran into the kitchen as fast as he could. "I was only flirting!" he whimpered as he went.

L took a deep breath as he calmed himself down. He turned and saw Jaekyung looking at him with wide eyes and an open mouth. "My Jaekyung?" Jaekyung blurted.

L turned red. "Ah well.. you see..." he rubbed the back of his neck. Both him and Jaekyung were red, not daring to meet each other's eyes. L realised that the whole cafe had their attention on the both of them. "Let's go somewhere else to talk about this." he took her hand gently, intertwining their fingers as he pulled her away.

Jaekyung couldn't help but notice how warm and large his hand was, enveloping hers. She felt safe, it felt right.

*But I'm not supposed to do this.* she thought bitterly and yanked her hand out of his grip.

L turned around, surprised. Jaekyung riverted her gaze and looked around. "Let's talk at those benches at the park." she pointed, leading him.

L just followed her quietly, watching her back view. He missed her so much. Just by looking at her back view like this, he felt his heart accelerating insanely. He wanted to reach out, to touch her, to embrace her, to kiss her temple.

And that was what he did.

Jaekyung stiffened when she felt L's strong arms circle around her waist, pulling her against his chest. "Myungsoo Oppa?" she let out a squeak.

"Shh." L whispered, inhaling deeply with his face buried in her hair. "A minute. Just a minute like this."

Jaekyung gulped, feeling hot and fuzzy. She wanted to turn around and hug him back, but her brain told her not to. She wanted to hug his arms that were embracing her,  but she let her hands fall limply at her sides.

She could feel L's heartbeat against her back. It was racing, as if he just ran up a seventy story building.

"I missed you, Jaekyung ah." L whispered, kissing her temple softly. "I missed you so much I thought I was going to die."

"Myungsoo Oppa..." Jaekyung bit her lip, fighting the tears.

"You don't have to run away from me Jaekyung ah." L pleaded. "I know what I'm doing. Trust me when I say that everything I do, I won't have regrets. Because I chose my path. I chose you, Jaekyung."

"But Jihyun.."

"Don't you dare mention that 's name." L spun her round to face him. Jaekyung dared not meet his eyes, but L tilted her head up, meeting his intense gaze.

"Though I must thank her for sending you to spy on me." L teased lightly.

Jaekyung's eyes widened as her hand flew to . "You know? But it's supposed to be a secret to all males and-" a finger pressed on her lips shut her off.

"That's not the big deal here isn't it?" L asked softly. "We're here to talk about us."

"There's nothing about us!" Jaekyung shrieked nervously while playing with her fingers. She cleared awkwardly. "I mean, ahem. There's nothing about us."

"Oh really?" L raised a brow. "So you won't react if I do this?"

"Do what?" Jaekyung barely finished her question before L crashed his lips on hers. Jaekyung let out a gasp, and L took the chance to let his tongue through her opened lips.

He wasn't going to take this kiss gentle like their previous one. He needed affirmation. He needed her response. He needed to make her admit her feelings towards him. Because he sure isn't going to give up until she does.

Jaekyung felt zaps of electricity shock her as L's fingers caressed her cheeks tenderly, despite how urgent and passionate his kisses were getting. He pulled back for them to take a quick breath, only to seal his lips on hers again. It was like he would die if he didn't kiss her now.

Jaekyung cursed herself mentally when she found herself starting to respond. It was hard not to when he was delivering shivers down her spine. She wanted him as much as he wanted her and Jaekyung found herself leaning into his embrace.

L smiled into the kiss when he felt her kissing back, and he pulled her nearer. Her lips were so soft and sweet, he really couldn't get enough of it.

When they finally broke apart though, L trapped Jaekyung in his arms when he felt her wanting to escape. "You kissed back." L teased.

Jaekyung reddened. "That doesn't mean anything. I can't love you Myungsoo Oppa. And you can't love me as well. We'll get-"

"Banished." L finished for her. He took her hand and softly kissed it. "So will you? Will you get banished together with me?"

Jaekyung's eyes widened. "What?"

L chuckled lightly as he her hair. "I know it's selfish of me to ask this." he told her. "But there isn't any other way out, is there? I love you Jaekyung. I want to be with you for as long as I live, and if we can't do it here on the land of the women, then let us be banished out of here together. You'll have to leave your Chunji Oppa, and f(x) though."

"How about Infinite?" Jaekyung's eyes watered. "Everything here? You're willing to give it all up for me?"

L pecked her lips again. "You're worth it, Jaekyung."

Jaekyung launched herself onto L and buried her face deep in his chest. L chuckled and wrapped his arms tightly around her, kissing the top of her head. "I love you too Myungsoo Oppa! And yes I'll get banished together with you!" she announced.

L laughed and twirled her around, kissing her nose as he placed her down. "But first you have to promise me something." Jaekyung bargained.

L raised a brow. "Anything."

"We'll try to get those tapes from Jihyun." Jaekyung told him. "We'll try to defeat her, and then we'll stay. Where our friends and our home are here. We will show that what you and Jihyun had was fake, so the king won't investigate me and find that I lied about my powers, so I won't get banished either. In the mean time, we'll pretend nothing is on between us, promise?"

L nodded. "Promise." he smiled as he hugged her again. "I love you Jaekyung. We'll get through this."

Jaekyung nodded. "I love you too."