Shock

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

"That was quite a stunt you pulled right there, Jaekyung." the King chuckled.

The press conference had ended and they were now resting in the longue, only the two of them, father and daughter.

"Don't talk about it!" Jaekyung turned red. Now that she thought of it, the princess suddenly appearing and announcing that she belonged to another guy...it seemed a little crazy.

"Well, that's not what I wanted to talk about." The King chuckled. "I wanted to talk about your mother."

Jaekyung's face turned serious. "What about Umma, Appa?" she asked.

"I want to find her." The King said in a sad voice. "She's the rightful Queen of this land and she was chased out by her awful sister. I need to find her back."

"But where can she be, Appa?" Jaekyung askd curiously. "It's been sixteen years. Someone would have spotted her here."

The King pursed his lips. "That's what I wanted to talk about too. Since you're my daughter, you have the right to know." he said seriously. "Have you ever thought about where people go to when they get banished, Jaekyung?"

Jaekyung blinked. "I have no idea. I thought they were just cast away."

The King shook his head. "They go to a Land called the Land of Men. Your mother's letter to you also mentioned it. That land is completely opposite to ours. It is where men have powers and women have none. That's where your mother's sister came from."

"That's why the people who get banished go to?" she gasped.

The King nodded. "Since men are the one's being banished here, if they go to that land with no powers they'll suffer. They work secretly as plumbers or cooks in the kitchen for the royals there."

He looked at her. "We have women here with no powers, you know." Jaekyung's eyes widened.

"Women who did something wrong from the Land of men, they are banished to our land. The cooks in our kitchen are powerless women banished from those lands."

Jaekyung gaped at him. "So Jihyun and Lady Jung came from there?"

The King nodded. "That's the only place where I can think of, where Ji Min might run off to. If you're a male, going there you'll suffer discrimination with no powers. But if you're a woman, it doesn't matter if you have no powers. In fact it will matter if you do have powers."

"You think umma went there?" Jaekyung asked in a soft voice.

The King took out a box and passed it to Jaekyung. Jaekyung opened it carefully only to find a familiar black gem ring. "This is..this is..."

"Lady Jung's ring containing your mother's powers." he told her. "I want you to keep it until I find your mother. It's going to be hard, people between these two lands don't interact unless they're banished. I want to find your mother, and then we'll return her rightful powers to her. How does that sound?"

Jaekyung smiled a soft smile as she hugged her father. "It sounds wonderful."

 


The whole nation's people were crowded outside the prison the next day. They weren't allowed inside, but they wanted to make sure that the evil Lady Jung was properly dealt with.

"Must we kill her, Appa?" Jaekyung asked softly.

The King looked down at her. "I know it seems cruel Jaekyung, but she was the one who made up the rule of killing women who fool the nation of their powers, which was what she did."

"I feel sorry for her." Jaekyung sighed. L squeezed her shoulders. "I'll cover your ears when the gunshot sounds. Just close your eyes and don't think about it okay baby?"

Jaekyung sniffed and nodded.

Lady Jung was lead into the room, looking evil as always. She sat down on the chair in the middle of the room.

"Any last words, Jung Ji Hae?" the Judge asked.

Lady Jung smirked and nodded. "Just a question. The management of any company or organization can do whatever they can to their employees if they go against the rules right?"

The Judge nodded unsurely. "As long as the punishments were already made known from the beginning."

Lady Jung cackled. "Good." her eyes landed on Jaekyung. "Because it calls for a celebration."

"Lee Jaekyung, L isn't banished because you now have infinite number of powers, surpassing Jihyun's zero powers. Congratulations." she smirked.

Jaekyung gulped. *Where is this leading to?*

"But you forgot something, oh dear niece." Lady Jung sang in an eerie voice. "You forgot that I'm the founder of C.U.B. And you forgot that you went against the first rule of being a C.U.B. Agent. Whether Jihyun's marriage was real or not, she was a real client and L was a real suspect. And you fell for him."

Silence filled the room as they took everything in.

L growled and stepped in front of Jaekyung. "Don't bull ." he snarled. "The marriage is fake, everything is fake!"

"But as a agent who didn't know it at that time, she already started developing feelings for you." Lady Jung smirked. She threw a triumphant look at Jaekyung. "You're banished, Lee Jaekyung."

The King saw nothing of it and ordered the trigger to be pulled immediately. Lady Jung slumped on her seat as she stopped breathing.

The King looked at the Judge worriedly. "What that mad woman said was false right?" he asked. "My Jaekyung can't be banished!"

The judge looked at Jaekyung. "She was right. You went against the rules. As an agent, you knew the rules and went against them. I'm sad to say this, princess, but,"

L and Jaekyung hugged each other tightly. *No. Please no.* L prayed silently in his mind.

"You're to be banished."

 


---

I know. I'm mean >~<

Sequel anyone? (:

 

Nab-Cheating-Girlfriend.com (Sequel to Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com)

 

I hope you like B.A.P! *winks*