Punished together again

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

Jaekyung went to the delivery centre to collect the parcels again. She involuntarily looked around for that cute looking guy that always seemed to be there. "Jaekyung ah!" Woohyun waved.

Jaekyung laughed. "Woohyun Oppa." she nodded.

After the last time they met and exchanged numbers, she had been exchanging messages with Woohyun frequently. She found him sensitive and caring, a great conversationalist. They had established their oppa-dongsaeng status even though it was only their third time meeting face to face that day. It seems as if they had known each other for a long time with those messages they exchanged.

"Wow it's been more than a week since we last met!" Woohyun commented as they walked into the Delivery Centre together. "I was beginning to forget how you looked like." he joked.

Jaekyung rolled her eyes in amusement. Woohyun grinned, happy that he got to see her. The messages he exchanged with her were what made his day for the recent week. He was really hoping for them to accidentally meet again, just like today.

*Like I would forget how you looked like.* he thought. *You're the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on.*

They chatted shortly while waiting for their packages. Woohyun would stare at her when she didn't notice, relishing the precious moments he had with his Coffee Girl. He thanked L silently for having that fuss over his quest to find his true love, that diverted attention from himself, allowing him to spazz about his crush.

He couldn't help but notice that his dongsaeng L however, seemed more and more uninterested in the dates he went on. He met some of the girls and wondered why L didn't seem to like them. They were great women.

*Maybe he met someone as amazing as Jaekyung too.* Woohyun grinned at her.

He bought both of them coffee when she was settling the paperwork. Jaekyung smiled in surprise and took the coffee gratefully. "Thanks, Woohyun Oppa." she smiled.

"No problem." Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck bashfully, forgetting that he was too holding on to his cup of coffee. He dropped his cup of coffee on the Jaekyung's parcel accidentally. His eyes widened. "!" he cursed as he immediately picked the cup up.

The coffee however had already seeped into the cardboard box, infiltrating the material and attacking whatever was inside. Jaekyung frowned worriedly. *Oh no. Those are books inside!*

"Oh no." Woohyun panicked. "I'll pay you for these. You'll get into trouble because of me!"

Jaekyung saw how panicked she was and softened. "It's okay Woohyun Oppa." she assured, even though she knew it was not true. "These are not really important. I won't get into trouble."

"But-"

"I won't." Jaekyung repeated. Woohyun let out a sigh and nodded, his brows still furrowed. "But I still owe you."

Jaekyung smiled softly as she picked up the coffee drenched box. "Treat me to coffee again next time?" she smiled. "I'll get going oppa." she rushed out of the building, her heart pounding, thinking of Manager Kim's angry face.




"ARE YOU A RETARD?" Manager Kim burst. She was in one of her rare bad tempers and Jaekyung was most unfortunate to be caught in one of them.

"These samples are to be presented to the directors tomorrow at the meeting!" Manager Kim growled. "You just ed up the whole meeting! How can we present them with the raw drafts that are brown with coffee?"

"I'm sorry." Jaekyung lowered her head. "I won't do it again."

"You're just a trouble to the company!" Manager Kim growled, her temper getting more fiery as the second passed. "You're causing us more trouble than ever! Jinx!"

"She's not a jinx."

Both Jaekyung and Manager Kim turned, to find L frowning at the both of them. "She's not a jinx." L repeated firmly.

Manager Kim let out a low growl. "This doesn't concern you, L. Get out of my office now." she ordered.

L ignored her order and stepped towards them. "You can't call Jaekyung a jinx. She's been a great help to the company." he defended. "She does reports in magical speeds that even you can't accomplish. She even bought those excess books the other time and helped to reduce the company's loss. She already told you she won't let something like that happen again, so why are you insulting her?" he asked fiercely.

Manager Kim looked astounded. And offended.

"Who do you think you are to reprimand me, L?" she roared. "I'm your manager, your superior. And not to mention, I'm a woman and you're a man! You have no right to speak to me like this!"

Irritation flashed in L's eyes and he opened his mouth to speak, only to be stopped by Jaekyung holding his arm back and shaking her head at him.

"Whatever." Manager Kim glared. "We need these drafts for the meeting tomorrow. Apparently they can't be used now since they're coffee covered, so I want Jaekyung to photocopy twenty copies of these two hundred pages draft books." she turned to L. "And L will help her. Since you have no idea who's boss here, I have to remind you about that."

"I want the copies in. By tomorrow morning." she demanded.

Jaekyung and L nodded, taking the coffee tainted books out to the photocopying machine. Jaekyung bit her lip. "You didn't need to defend me, Myungsoo Oppa." she frowned. "Now you have to work overtime with me."

L smiled at her. "I can't let her insult you when it's not true." he explained. "And if you need to work overtime, why not I work with you so we can take less time?" he grinned. "Come on, we need to get started if we want those out by tomorrow morning."

Jaekyung bit back a smile that was about to burst through her lips.

She didn't know why Jihyun thought L was a cheating boyfriend, but to her, he would make the best boyfriend anyone could get.