Her suspect

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

"Hey girls! We have a new mission!" Krystal squealed as the computer beeped. The f(x) girls and Jaekyung ran excitedly to Krystal as they read the new mission carefully.

To: C.U.B.

From: Jung Jihyun

I need help in investigating my boyfriend. I want to know what he's doing after work all the time. I want to know if he's cheating on me even though we've just gotten engaged last week.

I want to know what type of girl he likes, so that I can completely capture his heart.

I am Jung Jihyun, the step daughter of the King, and daughter of the founder of C.U.B. : Lady Jung.

I appoint Lee Jaekyung to be my agent, since I understand that she's the top agent.

I will not allow any mistakes and delays.

Below is an attached file of my fiancee/boyfriend. Please work on it. Fast.

Sulli wrinkled her nose. "Eww this girl sounds like a snob even through a message."

Luna nudged Jaekyung who furrowed her brows. "You're it for this one."

Jaekyung nodded as she read the suspect's file. *Aged 20, Working at SooKoon Cooperation, friends with six other guys and together are known as Infinite. .. What the hell is infinite supposed to be?* she frowned.

"Kim Myungsoo." Jaekyung narrowed her eyes. "I'll catch you before you know it."




All eyes fixed their gaze on Jaekyung as she walked into the small department. They had never seen a more beautiful woman than her. She was practically the definition of beauty itself.

Her long brown hair were bouncing lightly as she strode in, her eyes shining with curiosity and intelligence, her pink lips slightly tugging upwards to reveal a beautiful shy smile.

"Hi everyone, I'm Lee Jaekyung." she bowed. "I'm here to help out in the book department and I hope you will guide me along."

"WE WILL!" The guys shrieked. The girls rolled their eyes but they could see why the guys in their department were so caught up with this new female. She really was pretty.

The manager looked around, her brows furrowed. "Where's that L? I need him to guide Jaekyung along. He's going to have to share his office with her as well."

"WHAT?" a fellow collegue called Yoseob squealed. "WHY? Jaekyung sshi can share it with me!"

Manager Kim rolled her eyes. "You never even focus during work Yoseob, I don't think you'll be able to focus with her there."

Jaekyung cocked her head to the side as she scanned her fellow collegues. *Where's that Myungsoo?*

"Who's L?" she asked Manager Kim curiously. Manager Kim chuckled. "Oh, he's actually called Myungsoo." she told her. "But he's also called L because that's his favourite alphabet. Lame right?"

Jaekyung cocked an eyebrow. *So I'm sharing the office with my suspect? That's awesome.*

Manager Kim frowned as she looked around again. "So where's that L again? Where's he when I need him?" she tapped her foot impatiently.

A girl stepped up. "I think he went to meet Manager Yong from the factory." she notified.

Manager Kim nodded. "Fine." she smiled at Jaekyung. "I'll bring you to the office first then. I'll send for a second table in a while. In the mean time, you can look through some files to familiarise yourself with what we do here."

Jaekyung nodded and followed behind Manager Kim. Her eyes darted around as she took note of what the department was like.

It was small, comprising of only a mere seven people, including herself, L, and Manager Kim. They didn't look impressive, but from the look of the work load passing through the hands of these people, it looked like they were highly capable.

The space given to them was small as well, and there were already several of them sharing offices even before Jaekyung's arrival.

Jaekyung stepped into L's office and the first thing that she noted was how tidy it was. Something she didn't expect from a man, much less one that was too busy cheating on his fiance.

"This is your office. Read this files for the time being." Manager Kim told her. "When L comes back, he can guide you along."

Jaekyung nodded and skimmed through the files. In less than five minutes, she had two thick folders memorised and tutted her lips, disappointed at the lack of challenge.

She decided to see what her suspect was like in the office. She noted that besides the picture he had of himself, taken with the Infinite members, he didn't have another picture of him and Jihyun together.

Jaekyung raised her brows. *Another symptom of a cheating boyfriend.*

She was just about to settle down on her seat again when L came into the office. He didn't notice her at first since he was still too busy answering a call.

"Yes Sunhwa sshi." he said in a polite voice. "I had a nice time last friday night too. I'm glad you did as well."

Jaekyung frowned. *Calling other woman so openly?*

He bade goodbye to Sunhwa soon, and immediately his phone rang again. Jaekyung opened to speak but he didn't even notice her presence. "Oh Suhee sshi!" he exclaimed. "Yes I remember the dinner tonight. See you later?"

Jaekyung pursed her lips irritatedly. She glared at him intensely and L jumped slightly when he finally saw her. "Oh. You must be Lee Jaekyung sshi. Right?" he nodded politely.

Jaekyung nodded, resisting the urge to roll her eyes.

*No need to pretend to be nice when you're a flirt, Kim Myungsoo.*